Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Adrenaline

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Adrenaline
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/20/2014 8:04:23   
King Bling

Since the skill adrenaline is almost useless at the current meta phase, I here by suggest to change it a little bit, a little more like parasite, a little more "usable", the basic concept for it is:-

Same way parasite works, 5% to 15% of sucking out the enemy's rage for a certain amount of energy. The energy cost must be kept high however, because I think this suggestion may have quite an impact on mercs thats why. Share your thought on this, if you like then support it
Post #: 1
11/20/2014 15:37:28   
Stonehawk

I almost supported this, but then I thought about those points:
1- One of them will DRAIN the enemies' energy, and the other will DRAIN the enemies' rage
2- Both will give energy back (if I got it right)
3- There will be combos making it impossible to rage since SS already drains 50% rage!

So there was a suggestion I was thinking of:
1- Similar suggestion with same energy cost that it does but:
1.1- Does same damage as parasite and only drains rage to get additional rage, not energy.
1.2- Effect only lasts 2 turns instead of 3
(This implies draining someone's rage for 2 turns and getting rage 3 times, since hitting gives rage aswell)

OR

2- Similar to the Adrenaline that already exists but:
2.1- Affects both players a team, just like the robot
2.2- Some additional defensive and/or defensive effect, even if lasting only 1 turn (the % depends on skill lvl)

Is it ok?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/20/2014 18:55:41   
ffeeeee

I support your idea stonehawk, but if not done right this could become unbalanced. I guess you could say that about most skills though. It is honestly a good idea and could make builds stray from the norm.

Supported Stonehawk
Post #: 3
11/20/2014 19:46:57   
  Exploding Penguin

I was personally thinking that adrenaline should be like frenzy where it's a strike modifier, and it drains a set amount of rage on use. This would make it even harder for enemies to rage against Mercs as intimidate reduces target rage gain through reducing initial damage. It would also help the merc gain rage faster, which could be a interesting battle mechanic.
Epic  Post #: 4
11/20/2014 20:30:24   
Mother1

@ exploding Penguin

What happens when I deflect or get blocked when Attacking A merc with this effect? Remember extra rage gain is compensation for a Block or Deflection. Having a skill that drains rage gain away whenever these effects happen with make Blocks and Deflections even worse when fighting against Merc's using this skill.

Or if it does go in it shouldn't work if the person attacking gets a block or deflection.
Epic  Post #: 5
11/22/2014 1:42:40   
  Exploding Penguin

I would probably make it so that if it gets blocked the rage drain is reduced by 85% (corresponding to the 85% damage mitigation from blocks) to keep it in proportion.
Epic  Post #: 6
11/22/2014 11:35:28   
King Bling

I meant would cost energy and not get energy, draining only rage** plus stonehawk your idea and others seem nice too.
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Adrenaline
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition