Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EpicDuel House Decorating Contest 2014 Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> EpicDuel House Decorating Contest 2014 Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2014 16:48:44   
  Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Please use this thread to discuss the contest and your entries.

Post entries only in the submissions thread here.

Good luck to all!
AQ DF  Post #: 1
11/25/2014 0:57:07   
SouL Prisoner

If your house is not Christmas themed, will you still be judged equally?? or Christmas theme gets +1 or something??

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/25/2014 5:39:32   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Your house should have some holiday themed items in it (but you can still submit houses that aren't Christmas themed!)

We are ideally looking for Christmas themed houses, even if it's just a few - due to the Winter Event, which makes sense.

If anyone asks, it doesn't matter which house you use either - doesn't have to be the new Frysteland Yurt!
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/25/2014 7:33:04   
Digital X
Legendary AK!!!

I've' got plenty of credits now, I think it is time for a home revamp where it is flooded and full to the brim of christmas joy ^_^
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/26/2014 3:40:41   
Wind

^Agreed Digi, I definitely didn't attemp last years :s will try this year though :p
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/9/2014 18:46:40   
Lord Machaar

I hope that the critics will be based on creativity, even though this one is massively linked to how much varium/credits you have spent on that house.
I hope the critics that are mostly based on creativity, elegance and original.
MQ Epic  Post #: 6
12/16/2014 7:22:03   
SouL Prisoner

Submitted my entry! *Excited* :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/20/2014 10:04:12   
SouL Prisoner

Hey guys had a quick question. If i make a little change to my house(like add something) do i need to take another pic and re-post/edit or just leave it?? I mean you guys are going to go each individual's home and check right?? So i have to change the image or leave it as it is??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/25/2014 17:36:46   
Ranloth
Banned

@above
Sorry for the late reply, Christmas stuff and all! If you edit your entry or the house itself, it will disqualify your entry. It's in the rules, also:
quote:

• Please donít change your house in the middle of the contest or edit your picture you submitted. This could get you disqualified.
  • AQ Epic  Post #: 9
    12/26/2014 5:13:07   
    SouL Prisoner

@Trans

By editing your picture means actually editing the "Picture" right? Means no messing with the image you submit(No Photoshop) right?? Or does it mean no re-submitting another one??
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    12/26/2014 9:16:18   
    Ranloth
    Banned

It's both - editing your house in-game, and editing your actual entry (link/picture). Any other editing may also get you disqualified - such as photoshop - since it's meant to be screenshots only.
    AQ Epic  Post #: 11
    12/26/2014 15:47:46   
    SouL Prisoner

WOW! That's really strict! I doubt not many people actually understand how strict the rules are!! Ans since it's this way, i think the DN's should have been more brief about the rules.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    1/6/2015 14:05:03   
    Arthur
    How We Roll Winner
    Dec14

Winners have been announced HERE...!!...!!!

Congrats and Kudos to all who participated...!!
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
    1/6/2015 23:50:55   
    Dragonnightwolf
    How We Roll Winner
    Apr/Jun/Aug15

Thanks arthur. I wasn't a winner, but I was a participant. Congratulations Smiggle, root bear and to all the other winners as well.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> EpicDuel House Decorating Contest 2014 Discussion
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition