The Rules of the Offical AE Contest Forum
All Universal Forum Rules relating to posting behavior apply!
These should be the first thing you read when you join the forums. They apply everywhere; this means that any behavior prohibited by the Universal Rules is prohibited in this forum.
No Flaming or Trolling
Courtesy is not an option here. Groups are expected (to a degree) to be competitive. However, this forum is for collaborative community building and we expect you all to be polite and respectful to each other.
Spam is anything that is not directly related to the topic at hand, as well as any additions to a post that are deemed superfluous and unnecessary. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Do not comment in the discussion thread if you have nothing else to add to the discussion.
- Submissions threads are for entering a contest only.
- Do not post off-topic replies which do not contribute to the discussion.
- Do not use image tags in your post; instead, use links.
- All video links should be rated below PG-13 and Quiettubed by adding "http://quietube6.com/v.php/" before the video link. (no profane or offensive material)
- No oversize fonts, unnecessary/blinding color, or posting in all caps.
Please do not use signatures in this forum. It only takes up space and advertising is not useful or needed while engaging in a contest.
No personal information is allowed.
This includes such things as real name, email, city or age. This rule is in place to protect the privacy of our players.
< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 11/28/2014 9:22:55 >