Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions
Page 18 of 21«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2017 17:52:57   
werwer698

Can you please add a farm-able original sepulchure armor and helm please or an ac version also in the prologue he has more visual affects in his skill id say either make a new doomknight class
in a event that u go BACK in time and u work up the ranks till you become the kind or sepulchure and then you have to do a hellish quest to get there respected classes and orginal armor
AQW  Post #: 426
8/23/2017 17:30:05   
bleach4ever50

The new LeZardman set would look lovely if a Legion variant was made as a merge for the set as a whole. Like how the dragons pets get armor a lot of the time something akin to that. But my idea was like merging the original undead warrior armor with the LeZardman armor. While the head morph and tail cape gain minor amount of armor something like that. Making this a farmable legion token item merge would be great in my thoughts.

< Message edited by bleach4ever50 -- 8/23/2017 17:32:40 >
DF AQW  Post #: 427
8/26/2017 14:05:19   
Sanctus Desolatio

The Void Defender set, Dage the Good set, Chaos Magus set, and Royal BattleMage set would be really nice to see in the Black Friday shop. Would like to see not just the armor for them, but also the helms, capes, and weapons that go along with them.
AQW  Post #: 428
8/31/2017 22:25:42   
Grox_Legion

Hello! I'm Grox I wanted to share the armor set is made with everyone! I created this armor based on The Night King from Game of thrones... Hope you all Approve!

This Set Contains:

-Legion Night King

-Legion Night Spear

-Legion Night Cowl

Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/QoPUKwk.png

< Message edited by Grox_Legion -- 9/1/2017 21:10:22 >
AQW  Post #: 429
9/7/2017 5:12:22   
Xeltonick

The Abyss Naval Package
-Left: Abyssal Naval Commander
-Middle: Abyssal Magus Naval Commander
-Right: Abyss Reaper

*Special*
Abyss Arcane Naval Commander

________________________________________________________________________________________

Aransu Demon Lord
-Sovereign of Soulburn ( Armor, Helmet )
-Demon Orb of Soulburn ( Pet )
-Demon Wheel of Soulburn ( Cape )
-Sword of Soulburn ( Weapon )

Character Page

< Message edited by Xeltonick -- 9/7/2017 5:16:19 >
AQW  Post #: 430
9/7/2017 19:18:17   
Spoon and fork

I really like your naval commander! It's stylish and classy at the same time and the colors well I've always been a fan of dark colors so you got me there haha! Hope to see it one day in the game maybe sooner than later
AQW  Post #: 431
9/8/2017 3:58:56   
Apextwin

Froggo Morph (I'm still not sure what I should name the set)
Suggestion for Mogloween!
https://imgur.com/a/zKRtY
AQW  Post #: 432
9/12/2017 16:39:21   
Syphrus

I would like if the Minotaur, Minotaur Prime and Resurrected Minotaur Prime from /join hedgemaze become a armor.

http://i.imgur.com/SbeaLMD.png

< Message edited by Syphrus -- 9/12/2017 16:41:01 >
AQW  Post #: 433
9/15/2017 23:02:40   
Hnybnny

[chara page]
been a long time since i've updated here... :3c These are rather old, and also rough sketches, so be nice plz

Priestess of the Old Gods - servant to an original deity design of mine- said deity is pictured on the right! story is that she's one of the few who remembers, let alone worships, the old gods; ones such as the queen of monsters and the purple dragon lady you see pictured before you.

Phoenix Knight - In a dream world, the wings would be glowing/pulsing with that orange pattern... but there's a reason this is unfinished. A spellsword who took things to the next level when it came to 'dressing for the job you want, not the one you have'.

Seraphic Cleric - Inspired loosely by Leliana from Dragon Age, a healing member of Laken's Seraphic Order- but no less violent than her comrades. Healing magic doesn't exactly have the most pleasing effect when cast on something already dead.

Thank you, as always, for checking out my art/designs!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 434
9/16/2017 19:24:07   
Diogon

Name: ???

Design: Twitter
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 435
9/18/2017 12:59:39   
Gandiral

I think these paladin armours should be introduced to AQW:

1. Paladin Cosplay (armour of Paladin Actor monster)

2. Undead Dungeon Paladin (armour of Dungeon Paladin monster)

3. Spirit Paladin (armour from Mysterious Spirit monster)

4. Used Paladin Armour (Armour worn by Axe in Lightguard keep)

5. Golden Paladin (Armour worn by Arryd at Doomwood)

6. Undead Paladin General (Armour of Undead Paladin (monster) at Doomwood)

Other paladin armour suggestions:
-Classic paladin armour (same art as the classic paladin class just an armour variant)

-Santa Paladin (a red and white paladin armour with a Christmas theme in /join Frostvale (maybe some white fur around the neck) (classic art or Archpaladin art is optional)))

-Lucky Paladin (green and gold paladin as a reward in /join Luck (classic art or Archpaladin art is optional))

-The far left paladin in this picture should be added to the Undead Assault Shop.
AQW  Post #: 436
9/20/2017 3:21:55   
C00kies n Cream

For 2018 Talk like a Pirate day.... I was thinking about a IceCream Naval Commander!!
Post #: 437
9/23/2017 18:50:27   
Diogon

A set suggestion for mogloween.

Design: Twitter
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 438
9/23/2017 20:21:38   
Nullybomb

Haven't thought of a name just thought id post, feel free to follow me on twitter for more armour releases :)

Twitter Post

< Message edited by Nullybomb -- 9/23/2017 20:25:07 >
Post #: 439
9/30/2017 11:36:11   
Fyrsa

While this might not be a 'suggestion' exactly, would it be possible for there to be a cosmetic armor version of the Darkside Class?
AQ AQW  Post #: 440
10/1/2017 23:04:58   
Sageroy

Make Mindbreaker an AC only class. I don't mean have it available through the Class Shop, but I mean have it available to free players after they buy the package. Spending almost $39.95 for 12k ACs and having to pay a recurring fee to use the class that comes with the AC package is ridiculous.
Post #: 441
10/5/2017 5:28:15   
Piruparka

To make it short, this is my suggestion of the kind of werewolf armor fans have wanted for in the game for ages, ant a plea or explanation of why it should be implemented, with a side note of why a few similar armors haven't worked in the past and how it was made, and can be made work.

CREDIT: Because of the nature of this armor and what the community has wanted for ages, I made it from existing parts in the game, made by an AE staff member (I'm not sure who exactly, but judging from the style I'd ASSUME it to be Nulgath). The way I made it, by using 100% recycled materials, is also done to demonstrate that it would be easy and fast for an AE artist to implement. I am NOT trying to get credit for other people's work, I'm only tying to demonstrate what the people want and how it could be done.

https://twitter.com/PiruparkaAE/status/915895653422845952

Introduction

Since the dawn of AQW, the classic werewolves (I assume designed by Nulgath at the time) have been a timeless fan favourite, and heroes all around Lore have been DYING to play one since 2008. But oddly enough, eaven though the demand has been verry high, none of those glorious beasts were ever turned into proper armors. I, and many others, have waited and waited, and now itís about time we did something about it as a community.

But weíve had some werewolf armors in the past, so whatís the problem?

Yes, there have been werewolf armors in the game, but none of the classic early days of AQW kind of werewolves, like Constantin, the willowcreek werewolf and the lycan knights at lycan ridge, or eaven the werepyres in the darkovia saga (also a requested fan favourite) are closer to those kind of werewolves than the armors that have been in the game. So why have we seen none of them in the game?

Because vampires are the obvious fan favourite!

Are they now? Iíve been playing aqw since easter 08, and one of my favourite events so far was the lycan vs Vampire war, in which the lycans overwhelmed their opponents, so much so that the aqw team made a design note post calling for people to join the vampires! Sure, the vampires might have become the more popular of the two races over the years and won the latest polls on twitter, but Iíd say that vampires just have an unfair advantage. What do I mean by that? They are better representated in the game. With three variants of Legion vampire, Baron luca & the dark vampire set amongst many other items and a few vampire-only themed releases have increased the popularity of vampires, while werewolves have been going down since the darkovia saga ended. What happened to werewolves? Well first of all, fans never got the werewolves they were hoping for. Instead, aqw went into a different direction, and has spent all these years trying to find a new form for the lycan race.

A new direction? And whatís wrong with that?

The outlook of lycans has been changed every few years, from the lycan rep sets to what we can see in the lycan class to wolfmen in fullmoon shops to armors that were just the basic human model with a bit of fur, weíve had every other kind of werewolf, except the ones that we have wiched for all these years. Yes, many of them have been great, but all of them have issues, with the biggest one of all being that they contredict the race fantasy with a cross theme, like the lycan shinobi, flint fang and rawr-oth, or the beaschiní werewolf.

Well you propably couldnít eaven fit an oldschool werewolf in the base model, so whatís the point?

That has been speculated to be the reason there hasnít been a werewolf armor that wasnít lost and forgotten, but that is not true, AE them selves have proven that it is possible! The beachiní werewolf shows that, and the Were-warlock shows exactly how it is done! (that armor no1 has ever heard of or seen in game, and would be perfect except for the cross theme thing I mentioned earlier). The model can be made fit, and the only reason people think it canít be done is because of they havenít seen how it was made work with the were-warlock and grvefang armors (before the gravefang armor was changed) and that is by making the head a part of the outfit, not a seperate item. Eaven though youíd need to remove the hair and the helm while wearing the armor to make it look right, it would be worth it, and it would be the only way, but it IS possible.

Well then how would you like to see it done?

In my twitter post, there are 2 werewolf armors and 1 werepyre, and I know exactly how Iíd like them to be ulnocked (eaven though I understand that Iím in no possition to demand anything, but I have been dreaming of these armors for nearly 10 years so I would like to bring forth my suggestions). First of all Iíd like to say that at this point, it would be only fair if atleast the 2 werewolves would be non-mem, or atleast ac so that people who get them can wear them forever. I would like them to require lots of time to get so that people wouldnít look down on them, but soloable so that people who donít get it within a few months wonít miss out on them. My sollution to this would be: Lots of reputations (that make sence). This would involve a questline that would be about us recreating the werewolf curse, drawing power from the forces of nature (reps involved: Brightoak, arcangrove, chaos(which can be seen as the order of nature) + ofc lycan), drawing power from creatures of nightmares to fuel the curse (wordred, doom overlord, binky etc.), and making the beast feared also by defeating players in pvp and gaining combat trophies

< Message edited by Piruparka -- 10/5/2017 7:40:23 >
Post #: 442
10/6/2017 3:17:43   
Deflect

Hello! I have a suggestion for an armor, for Black Friday. I would personally love to see a black variant of the SteamGear armor!

http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/steamgear-armor

Signature removed. Please refrain from using your signature when posting in this forum in future. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 10/21/2017 9:23:00 >
Post #: 443
10/7/2017 20:31:55   
Fyrsa

Could the female version of the Trollish High Mage be made to show the feet, similar to the female Troll Warrior? I also feel like the armor could do with showing the wearer's hands, rather than having gloves, though that's just personal taste.

In addition, it'd be cool if the female Paragon Plate was the same for both male and female like the Holiday version.

< Message edited by Fyrsa -- 10/15/2017 13:28:06 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 444
10/8/2017 10:26:19   
blitzacid

Hello fellow players! Tis' I, BlitzAcid! Suggesting a remade of an old armor I made way back when!
Presenting the Ruined Gear Mage!

"Armor withered by time. BlitzAcid has restored it to an acceptable state. It is rumored to be an armor of a lost civilization capable of manipulating gears. I wonder if they can also manipulate the gears of time? Perhaps they are the first Chronomancers? But alas, such question are only answered by someone who knows the origins of the gear mages."

Also, if you are interested here is the comparison of the new and old art!

Best regards, BlitzAcid
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 445
10/11/2017 19:29:46   
Card The Ripper

Made a few Nulgath themed armor's
Hexfiend Void of Nulgath

ToraManslayer of Nulgath

Few alice and wonderland themed armor's
Wonderland Host's

Icy Wonderland

Double Post merged. If you have anything to add to an existing post in the future, please use the button. See the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules for more information. Thanks. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 10/12/2017 19:11:33 >
AQW  Post #: 446
10/14/2017 14:32:30   
Legend

The Dragon on the shoulder of Dragon Hunter should be removed so that capes can fit better.... it really ruins the look of almost any cape.... would look better without the dragon
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 447
10/18/2017 23:53:48   
Kat Cooper

There should be a cyber version or a red version of the Void Defender set. Now, that would be something I'd get.
AQW  Post #: 448
10/20/2017 16:06:05   
Card The Ripper

a ranger design i came up with Masion Ranger

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 11/25/2017 13:37:40 >
AQW  Post #: 449
10/21/2017 4:13:51   
Archar

A simple armor like a color custom clothes and a jacket tied in the hips
AQW  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions
Page 18 of 21«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition