Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2017 17:52:57   
werwer698

Can you please add a farm-able original sepulchure armor and helm please or an ac version also in the prologue he has more visual affects in his skill id say either make a new doomknight class
in a event that u go BACK in time and u work up the ranks till you become the kind or sepulchure and then you have to do a hellish quest to get there respected classes and orginal armor
AQW  Post #: 426
8/23/2017 17:30:05   
bleach4ever50

The new LeZardman set would look lovely if a Legion variant was made as a merge for the set as a whole. Like how the dragons pets get armor a lot of the time something akin to that. But my idea was like merging the original undead warrior armor with the LeZardman armor. While the head morph and tail cape gain minor amount of armor something like that. Making this a farmable legion token item merge would be great in my thoughts.

< Message edited by bleach4ever50 -- 8/23/2017 17:32:40 >
DF AQW  Post #: 427
8/26/2017 14:05:19   
Sanctus Desolatio

The Void Defender set, Dage the Good set, Chaos Magus set, and Royal BattleMage set would be really nice to see in the Black Friday shop. Would like to see not just the armor for them, but also the helms, capes, and weapons that go along with them.
AQW  Post #: 428
8/31/2017 22:25:42   
Grox_Legion

Hello! I'm Grox I wanted to share the armor set is made with everyone! I created this armor based on The Night King from Game of thrones... Hope you all Approve!

This Set Contains:

-Legion Night King

-Legion Night Spear

-Legion Night Cowl

Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/QoPUKwk.png

< Message edited by Grox_Legion -- 9/1/2017 21:10:22 >
AQW  Post #: 429
9/7/2017 5:12:22   
Xeltonick

The Abyss Naval Package
-Left: Abyssal Naval Commander
-Middle: Abyssal Magus Naval Commander
-Right: Abyss Reaper

*Special*
Abyss Arcane Naval Commander

________________________________________________________________________________________

Aransu Demon Lord
-Sovereign of Soulburn ( Armor, Helmet )
-Demon Orb of Soulburn ( Pet )
-Demon Wheel of Soulburn ( Cape )
-Sword of Soulburn ( Weapon )

Character Page

< Message edited by Xeltonick -- 9/7/2017 5:16:19 >
AQW  Post #: 430
9/7/2017 19:18:17   
Spoon and fork

I really like your naval commander! It's stylish and classy at the same time and the colors well I've always been a fan of dark colors so you got me there haha! Hope to see it one day in the game maybe sooner than later
Post #: 431
9/8/2017 3:58:56   
Apextwin

Froggo Morph (I'm still not sure what I should name the set)
Suggestion for Mogloween!
https://imgur.com/a/zKRtY
AQW  Post #: 432
9/12/2017 16:39:21   
Syphrus

I would like if the Minotaur, Minotaur Prime and Resurrected Minotaur Prime from /join hedgemaze become a armor.

http://i.imgur.com/SbeaLMD.png

< Message edited by Syphrus -- 9/12/2017 16:41:01 >
AQW  Post #: 433
9/15/2017 23:02:40   
Hnybnny

[chara page]
been a long time since i've updated here... :3c These are rather old, and also rough sketches, so be nice plz

Priestess of the Old Gods - servant to an original deity design of mine- said deity is pictured on the right! story is that she's one of the few who remembers, let alone worships, the old gods; ones such as the queen of monsters and the purple dragon lady you see pictured before you.

Phoenix Knight - In a dream world, the wings would be glowing/pulsing with that orange pattern... but there's a reason this is unfinished. A spellsword who took things to the next level when it came to 'dressing for the job you want, not the one you have'.

Seraphic Cleric - Inspired loosely by Leliana from Dragon Age, a healing member of Laken's Seraphic Order- but no less violent than her comrades. Healing magic doesn't exactly have the most pleasing effect when cast on something already dead.

Thank you, as always, for checking out my art/designs!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 434
9/16/2017 19:24:07   
Diogon

Name: ???

Design: Twitter
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 435
9/18/2017 12:59:39   
Gandiral

I think these paladin armours should be introduced to AQW:

1. Paladin Cosplay (armour of Paladin Actor monster)

2. Undead Dungeon Paladin (armour of Dungeon Paladin monster)

3. Spirit Paladin (armour from Mysterious Spirit monster)

4. Used Paladin Armour (Armour worn by Axe in Lightguard keep)

5. Golden Paladin (Armour worn by Arryd at Doomwood)

6. Undead Paladin General (Armour of Undead Paladin (monster) at Doomwood)

Other paladin armour suggestions:
-Classic paladin armour (same art as the classic paladin class just an armour variant)

-Santa Paladin (a red and white paladin armour with a Christmas theme in /join Frostvale (maybe some white fur around the neck) (classic art or Archpaladin art is optional)))

-Lucky Paladin (green and gold paladin as a reward in /join Luck (classic art or Archpaladin art is optional))

-The far left paladin in this picture should be added to the Undead Assault Shop.
AQW  Post #: 436
9/20/2017 3:21:55   
C00kies n Cream

For 2018 Talk like a Pirate day.... I was thinking about a IceCream Naval Commander!!
Post #: 437
9/23/2017 18:50:27   
Diogon

A set suggestion for mogloween.

Design: Twitter
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 438
9/23/2017 20:21:38   
Nullybomb

Haven't thought of a name just thought id post, feel free to follow me on twitter for more armour releases :)

Twitter Post

< Message edited by Nullybomb -- 9/23/2017 20:25:07 >
Post #: 439
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 16 17 [18]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Armor Suggestions
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition