Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= December 4th, 2014 - Frozen Fury Part 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 4th, 2014 - Frozen Fury Part 1
Page 1 of 512345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/4/2014 17:03:35   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

quote:

December 04, 2014
Frozen Fury Part 1

It Begins
It’s time to return to Frysteland once again to settle the longstanding feud between the Alydriah and the Krampus. After exiling Alydriah last year, Edgar Booth had administered the region, but now she has returned to exact vengeance upon the frigid land.

Ally with Alydriah or Edgar Boothe through separate mission chains to attempt to gain control over the mysterious entity known as The Endless and either destroy or secure Frysteland for all time.

27 Days of Presents!
This is only part 1 of an epic 3 part saga crafted by Cinderella, Trans, and OWA -- the best is yet to come!

Starting tomorrow, December 5th after we release to update, login every day to claim a new holiday prize! Claiming prizes will also earn you an evolving achievement! All you have to do is click the gift bar at the top of the screen, then click the Claim Prize button! It couldn’t be simpler!

Better to Give Than Receive!

For the first time ever, you can now buy gifts for everyone around you! Here are 3 great reasons to give this season:
Unlock New AchievementsInstantly unlock the Great Gifter Achievement when you purchase gifts for those around you! This 3-tier Ultra-Rare achievement permanently tracks the number of gifts you've given and its Rating Point value increases with each tier you unlock!

Rank Up
Rank in the top 10 most generous players of the season and be displayed on the Leaderboard for all to see! When the event concludes on January 1, 2015 the top 10 leaders will receive of only 10 exclusive Gold Polar Bears as a reward for their holiday spirit and generosity!

Win Titan's Ultra-Rare ALPHA Gear
Rank first on the leaderboard as the MOST generous player of the season and you will receive the most exclusive gift ever awarded in EpicDuel's history: Titan's own Ultra-Rare Alpha Gear set! Titan will be directly transferring his Alpha gear to the lucky player. This does not mean Alpha gear will be for sale again or anything like that. All awarded gifts will be unlocked to the first ranked player’s level.

Winter Rares Return
Visit Edgar Boothe in Frysteland to browse a robust selection of returning seasonal rares!

These items will only be around for a limited time, so get them while you can! The Blood Hawk seasonal rares will also be available for credits!

Seasonal Decor

In addition to all the seasonal goodness and holiday cheer already in game, we're adding a boatload of new holiday house items courtesy of Guest Artist Bidoof!

Frozen Fury Promo
The Frozen Fury promotional gear, along with the new cores, will be available next week. It's worth noting that when the Frozen Fury gear goes live, the Waves of Wrath gear will vanish from the Varium shop.

Tags: Titan

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 12/11/2014 18:21:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/4/2014 17:11:07   
Mother1

Nice I am loving this. However I have a few questions.

The first one is about the gift giving. How does that work? Can it be done with Credits and Varium, Varium only or Credits only?

The second one is with the chains can you do both chains or just one mission chain?
Epic  Post #: 2
12/4/2014 17:38:59   
One Winged Angel1357

I went answer hunting for you Mother and this is what I got
quote:

You give a gift by clicking on the give gift button on the holiday drop down interface for a low var price. Everyone on the screen you are on "like your house" or "oz world 7" will recive a mail message with a random gift for them to open.

quote:

You have to have at least 3 people on the screen in order to give a gift

I was given a not sure for your second question but either more information will come to light or we will find out at Ready O'clock
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/4/2014 17:44:02   
Mother1

@ OWA

Well it looks like they once again excluded non Variums from this event if there is only a varium option for gift giving.

However thank you for giving me the answers to my question OWA.
Epic  Post #: 4
12/4/2014 17:48:30   
One Winged Angel1357

@Mother F2P's can still receive gifts which makes me happy that they are still getting something
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/4/2014 18:02:17   
Mother1

@ OWA

I was talking about the giving gift part not the receiving part. But I do have a bad habit of not wording my thought correctly.
Epic  Post #: 6
12/4/2014 18:18:44   
remus190

Hello, someone who knows when you start Event, or has no specific time?
In my country it is 1:18 AM !
Thank you .
Post #: 7
12/4/2014 18:22:27   
Mother1

@ Remus190

Unless specified it will be ready at Ready o'clock.

Also they go by Florida time and by their time it is 6:22 PM the day before you.
Epic  Post #: 8
12/4/2014 19:09:29   
One Winged Angel1357

@Mother I knew what you meant but I was still on the clock for official statement with my own twist on them.

I am not really a fan of F2P's not being able to give gifts because I am a F2P player but seeing as it is for a competition I can see why they did it that way. Some Varium players have been saying things are no longer exclusive to them and while we both know this isn't what they had in mind they now have a Varium exclusive feature as well as a winner will have a true Omega Varium exclusive weapon.

My take on the gift system is set a time and a date for your faction and reward faction loyalty by gifting your faction mates and I hope that after the holidays we can tweak this system so that it can be something Faction leaders and officers can use to reward activity in factions
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/4/2014 19:28:07   
RKC

I cant see the gift bar yet?

Is this out?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 10
12/4/2014 19:29:37   
Mother1

The update isn't going to be out until the update tomorrow by the Admin's time zone schedule.
Epic  Post #: 11
12/4/2014 19:31:54   
RKC

Awwwww. A Big storm is coming here in the Philippines. I was hoping I could at least do it once before it arives
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 12
12/4/2014 19:57:54   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

^ It's overcast, bleak and freezing here in Britland.

Also that everevolving achievement will finally get my third blue star ^.^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/4/2014 20:08:15   
Mother1

Here is another question. What are the polar bars going to be? Robot's like they did with the golden yeti's for the tournament, or will they just be something like house items?
Epic  Post #: 14
12/4/2014 20:11:52   
Rayman
Banned

Polar Bears,They might be some kind of vehicles like the Dinos and Yetis.

And Can we Give Items Away?
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
12/4/2014 20:12:37   
Goony
Constructive!

I'm not sure about the golden polar bears, but Rev designed a new polar bear bike that was animated by Korin... Quite possibly this is a golden colored version of that bike... I am not sure so don't bash me if I'm wrong :p

Edit @ Rayman, the gift are random and not from your inventory.

< Message edited by Goony -- 12/4/2014 20:14:24 >
Epic  Post #: 16
12/4/2014 20:18:27   
Rayman
Banned

Random? I dont get it, What Do we give to the other players to get gift given points?
Edit, So we buy a random gift for varium? And Thats what they get right. And will they add Different Gift Tiers to give?

< Message edited by Rayman -- 12/4/2014 20:22:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/4/2014 20:27:41   
Goony
Constructive!

This tweet by Titan explains it a bit better: https://twitter.com/Titan_EpicDuel/status/540636964715003904
Epic  Post #: 18
12/4/2014 20:35:51   
Rayman
Banned

Well that tweet is basically the notes but Ty.
And Goony, Do not Forget my Gifts.
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
12/4/2014 21:12:25   
dfo99

quote:

I am not really a fan of F2P's not being able to give gifts because I am a F2P player

how you get the katherax gear?
Post #: 20
12/4/2014 22:05:57   
Mother1

@ Dfo99

Maybe he farmed the offers that gives you free points to get varium gear. I did this myself to get the omega preorder gear some time ago without spending cent and the option has been around since epic duel gamma.
Epic  Post #: 21
12/4/2014 22:15:58   
One Winged Angel1357

I bought the package to showcase it in my update videos. And it turned out to be useful in the Waves of Wrath chain but on a normal day, meaning outside of a video, I stick to credit only gear won't even use Varium to buy cores of level up gear.

I plan on buying the Winter promos as well so I can showcase them in a video but I won't use them in normal context until they are credit only. I figure it is part of my job to get the news out about the promo gear on day one to help people decide if they want to buy it instead of jumping in with only what the DN says.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/5/2014 0:10:30   
Thylek Shran

If its true that gifts can only be bought with varium...
quote:

Better to Give Than Receive!

= Better to buy varium than earning credits !

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 23
12/5/2014 1:50:35   
SouL Prisoner

I'm getting the chills. Can't wait!! Though it's super clear who will win the titan alpha gear. It's none other than "Nemesis30" I mean c'mon!! You else got so much money to spend burn huh??

< Message edited by SOuL Prisnor -- 12/5/2014 1:52:55 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
12/5/2014 2:09:55   
Gepard Acht

Nice they really put a lot of thoughts into this event\

On another note I'd wager this will be the first Legion vs Legion conflict? If so then this shows that even under the same banner, inner-conflict can still happen and the results can be interesting
Also, does this mean that we get to choose which side we want to be in?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= December 4th, 2014 - Frozen Fury Part 1
Page 1 of 512345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition