Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New cores

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New cores
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/10/2014 17:07:14   
The berserker killer

This is a post concerning the new cores. All the hype made it sound as if the new cores were going to be permanently in the game which will increase diversity amongst the players.... I didn't expect them to be part of a promo package. I gotta say, im a bit disappointed with that. I've got no problem buying promos but I just wish that the free players could participate too.

What do you guys think?
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/10/2014 17:10:16   
Ranloth
Banned

There are cores coming in the promo packages and the Core Shop in-game. This is confirmed.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
12/10/2014 17:26:37   
The berserker killer

Yeaa but I thought theyd all be in the in-game shop, except the bot of coursee
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
12/10/2014 19:43:39   
mr.p

the cores haven't came yet. these bots are old seasonal bots from before. just wait for it bro it's coming real soon.
Post #: 4
12/12/2014 19:04:08   
FameFortune

I'm ultra disappoint that the only f2p core is white out which only is x30.
Post #: 5
12/12/2014 23:06:33   
AQWorldsFarmer

I'm HIGHLY dissapointed buy the only f2p core is another % damage core.
Post #: 6
12/12/2014 23:39:05   
doomkiller98

This is a joke right? Are you kidding me? One core. One.
Post #: 7
12/13/2014 0:41:06   
Dual Thrusters

@AQWfarmer

If covers your opponent's skills, so its not at all something like the Titan Cores.

@FameFortune

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a charged core :/
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/13/2014 5:04:02   
beaststyles

Yeh I don't think it was nice of devs to make it seem like that half the cores were f2p and than give the worst core for the f2p community to try.

I mean surely cores are a vital aspect of omega... why would they not make more variety of cores for all players instead of just p2p??
Post #: 9
12/13/2014 6:26:10   
Warmaker04

No I dissagree. These cores : First nobody can use them from the non vars.
This means if you are 38 or 39 non var and get the luck to fight another 39 or 40 with all these stuff you will get toasted.
Either nerf them or put them in the game for everyone ( with a prize ). Thanks

And they didnt even gave us one free PERMANENT core. its x30. i`m sorry if someone is hurted, but this is just * i dont know *. not to mention we couldnt give gifts with credits, but now this.
Some players already quit, because of this.

This is a complete joke.. you could atleast of tell us that all the weapons should be bought with varium. >.> I got no words. We asked for CORES That we all can buy ( seperated from other weapons ).

Do not triple post. Use the edit button. ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 12/13/2014 8:17:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/13/2014 6:40:59   
Satafou

Flaming and a triple post, someone's in a bad mood today.
Post #: 11
12/13/2014 6:51:18   
Goony
Constructive!

Personally I try to avoid posting in these types of threads, but in this instance I'll just make a point that the game will end up not being able to afford ongoing costs if the latest promotion items are made available for credits.

There are many new cores available to F2P players now (from last years promotions). In my opinion they are just as good as many of the current promotional cores.

With so many more missions and ways to get credits you should be able to upgrade your weapons/cores with some time spent in the game.

< Message edited by Goony -- 12/13/2014 6:54:18 >
Epic  Post #: 12
12/13/2014 7:39:19   
Satafou

Goony is correct, although f2p players make up the Epicduel community alot more now than ever, that's not necessarily good for the game. Every single game need some sort for income in order to not only sustain itself but to also grow and flourish into a better game. The fact all of you seem to think that paying $55 for varium, just for it to be practically useless in terms of power, which is really the only reason people buy upgrades on games. If it wasn't for p2w players this game would of been shut down long ago. Perhaps instead of whining about something being "op'd" maybe you should actually support the game and get that "op" item for yourself, hmmm?
Post #: 13
12/13/2014 8:21:55   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Hi everyone,

This thread is turning into a Varium vs. Non-Varium discussion, which is not allowed in the ED GD.

From the ED GD Rules
quote:

• No "Financial" Discussions
    Artix Entertainment appreciates every player, no matter how much he or she has spent on the game. Demeaning players because they have not upgraded, or vice versa, will not be permitted in any form. Since such discussions tend to devolve into flaming, we will no longer permit users to create threads about any sort of financial status. That means no Varium vs Non-Varium threads, no Free Player vs Paying Player threads, no threads about the unfairness of Varium prices, and so on. Anything related to finances will not be allowed. If you are unsure if the topic would be acceptable or not, ask the head moderator for permission before creating it.

• Additionally, please ensure that all future posts contain adequate constructive criticism, and are not just complaint threads.

Locked.

Thanks,
    Battle Elf
    ED GD Archknight

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 12/13/2014 8:22:11 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> New cores
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition