Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New Gun:Promo

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> New Gun:Promo
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2014 15:26:16   
The berserker killer

This gun shouldn't be deflectable. You're risking losing your gun for the remainder of the match...if this gun stays deflectable then it will greatly deter people from using this weapon/core
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/13/2014 15:50:21   
Mother1

Let see.

Rage comes along, I use new gun core while raging. I now ignore not only (Insert the amount of defense I would normally ignore here) along with 35% more of that. With the max for rage being 55% ignoring along with ignoring 35% of that remaining percent without the chance of deflection? That would be extremely unbalanced and overpowered.
Epic  Post #: 2
12/13/2014 16:42:45   
Xendran

It's called an opportunity cost.
You can either use it early and lose your gun for the rest of the match, or use it at the end and not have an active gun core for the match until the end.
This is why it has such a powerful effect. This is good balance.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
12/13/2014 21:48:31   
  Exploding Penguin

...or just play safe and use it as a finisher move or when you have a good chance of not being deflected.

Seriously, so many people would win their matches rather than lose them if they stopped being ballsy and trying to rage on blockable moves when there are slightly worse but much safer options in general.
Epic  Post #: 4
12/14/2014 13:38:23   
zion

There are so many attack options the loss of sidearm isn't a big deal... in beta you would have had a better argument!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/14/2014 15:47:15   
The berserker killer

Yeahhh you guys are right, its probably best that its deflectable. @Exploding Penguin- Honestly no one really cares about being ballsy anymore because winning in this game is absolutely no challenge. People are only ballsy for fun.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> New Gun:Promo
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition