Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Alphabetize the items in our inventory

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Alphabetize the items in our inventory
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2014 19:39:15   
The berserker killer

Could you alphabetize the weapons in our inventory so we don't have to search around for a wep? I always find it hard to find my celtic cleaver or something
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/13/2014 21:55:37   
  Exploding Penguin

I think they're currently categorized nicely. Alphabetizing in itself is kind of a pain of an algorithm to code (although it's very common and probably available for copy+paste off the internet), and your inventory shouldn't be so huge that you have to spend more than 10-15 seconds finding a piece of gear if you use the tabs.
Epic  Post #: 2
12/14/2014 6:08:54   
Oswald Cobblepot

I support ~The Bersek Killer - always I say to myself why its not on alphabetical order!?!?!
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/14/2014 10:51:47   
The berserker killer

@Exploding Penguin, it shouldn't be much trouble. I have 100 weapons, most are swords, so when I look for a specific sword its hard. Not to include the fact that I am colorblind so when I find a weapon I might go ahead and use the energy version instead of the physical since it took me so long to find it.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
12/15/2014 19:19:48   
beaststyles

the only problem i see is that e.g when you get lots of bronze swords from arcade or gifts. You will have to search through your inventory instead of them just piling in the bottom.
Post #: 5
12/15/2014 20:09:49   
The berserker killer

but if you get the same bronze wep over again you will know exactly how much. Sometimes I get multiplebronzes but I like to keep one so I gotta keep scrolllling up and down to make sure I still have one before I sell one
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
12/21/2014 7:09:29   
Stonehawk

I took a picture as an example showing the same kind of item all around the inventory, and not together. (check the strength boost)
This is why I support it!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Alphabetize the items in our inventory
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition