Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

new battle mode

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> new battle mode
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/13/2014 23:28:59   
lcheezy

I would like to see a new battle mode if you have any ideas I'd like to hear it

but here's mine I strongly suggest a 3v2 ofcourse 2 juggs vs 3 normal characters , or maybe in fact have daily "tournaments" for creds so people don't just have to pvp all day

LCheeߘǰߘߘ0ߘ Bless up

6Cheese
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/14/2014 5:53:00   
Justingbieberfangirl

Idea nr.1.
Ok 3v2. Heard it somewhere before but apart from that the idea is ok to say the best. I mean think about it.

I am not 100% sure but they had 3 v 3 in the game for a short while and it was removed because of the lag.

Also if you do 2v3 think about how hard it would be to balance and even jugg is seriously difficult to balance. Heck, 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 aren't well balanced. Classes still need skill cores which dont over lap with other class skill cores. The fact that legendary mode is broken and that diversity is limited by things such as you can only invest 40% in to 1 stat (on weapons).
*sarcasm* all those problems will be solved if we added a 3 v 2 battle mode.

2nd idea
I can see where you are coming from but look back at it. In delta you gained by 5 credits less for a win or for a loose. And you had these things called enchantments which for when fully enchanced cost 170k credits each. so primary,gun,aux,armor would cost 680k credits W/OUT credits to buy the weapons. Also the missions gave 10x less credits.
Remember varium is a short cut. If you cant play all day and want to get cool looking gear and cores then PAY.

So not only is this kind of spit in the face for people who bought var in delta and before but this is a spit in the face who actually played during that time with credits. I understand that people who joined first shouldn't be rewarded greatly but they shouldn't be overwhelmed by new players.

Keep in mind any extra credits add to inflation and the prices will rise so that is a compleatly pointless idea. And not even talking about the balance of the tornaments because people who have bought the new promo packages have an addvantage and would wreck every one because they wouldn't have to worry about paying credits for class change and retraining 100 times to find the build which works the best.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> new battle mode
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition