Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

No Beta Tester Badge?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> No Beta Tester Badge?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2014 7:30:31   
Draco184

Hi I just came back to AQW a few weeks ago and I was notified that I am able to receive the beta berserker badge.
I questioned this but i soon found out that he was not wrong as I do have the Beta "made an account before October 2008" badge and I was indeed a beta player.
So after some asking I was told it'd be in the lore book and that it'd open a shop where I could get my beta berserker.
I searched around for quite a while and could never find the badge...

Can i please get some assistance with this because it's really getting to my mind.
It'll help a lot!

Thanks
Post #: 1
12/16/2014 8:07:01   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Hi Draco184! This forum is designed for forum-related questions and issues only. You will be able to find proper assistance with the game by using the AQWorlds Questions & Answers forum instead. As such I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

~Zyrain
AE Forum Moderator
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> No Beta Tester Badge?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition