Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sell upgrades!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Sell upgrades!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2014 11:30:53   
coolboyelazizy

Alot of people doesn't use the basic
armor.

So what if there is the ability to sell all
the upgrades in ur basic armor but
still keeping it ?

Your thoughts?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/16/2014 12:19:14   
One Winged Angel1357

It is an interesting idea but I do see one problem in the form of account loss and recovery. Someone could sell all your gear and send you back to level one with your armor but that being the only issue I see I have to say I would support this
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/16/2014 12:51:32   
beaststyles

How does coolboyelazizy's suggestion send you to level 1?
Post #: 3
12/16/2014 12:54:38   
One Winged Angel1357

"back to level one with your armor"

Meaning you have no gear and your armor which cannot be sold is level one. If the person who stole your account is a real piece of work you also have no credits left to undo the damage
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/16/2014 13:25:48   
coolboyelazizy

Well if someone account was hacked and sold all weapons it realy won't matter about the armor :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/21/2014 10:14:48   
Stonehawk

quote:

Well if someone account was hacked and sold all weapons it realy won't matter about the armor :D

Yeah, you're screwed anyway, basic weapon can be removed. Just protect your account.
I support the suggestion, though. There are some stuff I don't use anymore but I'd like to keep it as a lvl 1 just for the rarity! :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Sell upgrades!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition