Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Switching Member slots for Officer slots

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Switching Member slots for Officer slots
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/17/2014 13:24:02   
The berserker killer

You can't buy more faction member slots, that's in the FSI, so I suggest being able to switch member slots for officer slots.

5 officers should be plenty, sure, but when you're out to recruit players then the more people you have as officers=the better.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/17/2014 14:19:07   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

The issue with these faction suggestions is that the current faction system is extremely hard-coded in, this is to keep the system secure because there have been issues with it in the past! As a result, any changes like this may be hard to implement. On top of this, the idea is that you have to carefully consider who becomes an officer or not, it would not be right for all members to be officers, so there'd still have to be a limit on it. In which case, that'd mean that the suggestion would instead be to raise the amount of officers possible, which as said, may still be difficult to do!

My view is that five is a good limit, and the right amount for any recruiting you may need, it means that there aren't an overwhelming amount of officers in factions, and it prevents many situations of having more officers than members. Once again, I can only see that causing problems, unless it is a new faction. That's just my opinion though!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Switching Member slots for Officer slots
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition