Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Make Dage fightable

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make Dage fightable
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2014 14:22:48   
The berserker killer

Allow some high level bosses to be open to fight. From what I have seen there are level 50 bosses that are currently unfightable, even Dage who is level 100. This will be the perfect opportunity to shift the "5 level difference Cap" to "Rank and Level Difference Cap" JUST FOR NPCS. Meaning that for level 40s who are rank 30 and above, bosses like Caden and Big Tuna may still give rewards however they can also fight bosses like Sekk and Navarro (Currently unfightable) who are level 50 and who may/may not have drops of their own.

From that you can create cheevos for NPCS, create a "Hard mode" for these NPCS, even make Dage the hardest NPC to beat and see who can create the build to beat Dage. Sure, he wont be beat for maybe a couple months but it'll be fun to see who can create the build to beat Dage or who has the Dage cheevo.

What I also suggest is creating a "Solo" button for "Ally-Bosses". Most of these bosses can be beaten alone, so my suggestion is that a "Solo" button be implemented that will give you an extra Two Hundred (200) rating points on the cheevo you have already acquired from beating that boss, or maybe a separate cheevo for only Two Hundred (200) rating points.

I only say 200 because some people take ratings very seriously, however I do not, and I think that those who do take ratings seriously might be mad if a ton of people start getting blue stars. I don't know, it's up to you to scale the rating points.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/19/2014 6:50:20   
Stonehawk

quote:

Allow some high level bosses to be open to fight. From what I have seen there are level 50 bosses that are currently unfightable, even Dage who is level 100.

The bosses will probably be fightable once they make missions to beat them. Or vice versa.

quote:

create a "Hard mode" for these NPCS

This would be awesome.

quote:

What I also suggest is creating a "Solo" button for "Ally-Bosses".

Those suggestions are similar and quite interesting, I like them!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make Dage fightable
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition