About 30 minutes ago, I tried send it to AQDragons Help
After wait for about one minute, I tried sent again (thinking that it wasn't sent). Few seconds after I received the (shocking) message "Get out of here spam bot". I'm not and I never was a spam bot . My only guilty is have the worst internet connect of the universe. Can you imagine click in a submit button and wait for (at least) one minute to (maybe) see the confirmation that your message was sent? Well, how aqdragons site marked me as a spammer, I'm writing here asking to correct all these was a huge mistake.
Some times, "spammers" are nothing more than players-with-bad-internet (like me), that clicked more than once to confirm that the message was sent. Anyway, these are the repport that I still don't know if was sent.
1) 1st Dragon is Drakenor, 2nd is Akriloth and 3rd is Ichorus. Needs Akriloth be bought to allow players can buy Ichorus? Or players can buy dragons without follow the sequence in that they appear in game?
2) How many times per day players can see a sponsored video? Many times I clicked only once and then, when I clicked again, I saw this message: "No ads available at this time. Please try again later". How many time this "later" means?
3) About "10% Chance to get a Free Key (limit 1 per day)". Is it means 1 click per day? Or click until get a Dragon Key?
4) I had upgraded Drakenor's "Train Dragon" until level 152, but upgrades go only to 150. What's the maximum number that a skill can be upgraded? And are there rewards upgrading skills beyond level 150?
5) When I saw Drakenor's upgrades, I perceived two strange things:
Time since started: -43 sec
Current Session: -59 min
What these negative numbers means? Bug, or something that I don't understand?
6) Aren't there a game crash possibility when players begin have and/or gain a so insane fortune that even have a name? For example:
ADQV Dragons can support some lovely-maniac players which gain 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 of gold (total or per second)? I saw a sceenshot when I saw a gain of more than 1 trillion per second! I put this number because I don't make sure if the correct name is decillion.
7) Why have zillions of gold if they can't be spent?
I guess didn't wrote nothing that make this message be deleted.
< Message edited by ugauga -- 1/12/2015 12:41:48 >