Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQD= AdventureQuest Dragons Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> AQ Dragons >> RE: =AQD= AdventureQuest Dragons Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/29/2015 6:40:20   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

@Evallis and @EmilIsLimeBackwards: I've answered a similar question in this post here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21908596

If both of you are still encountering the error the most recommended solution is to contact Player Support to assist you further, by filling up the form on the AQ Dragons Help Page ( http://aqdragons.com/help/ ).
DF AQW  Post #: 76
1/29/2015 23:43:04   
ugauga

Finaly! After bug fix and aboutt 3 weeks, I bought Glacius.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 77
1/30/2015 2:24:13   
AcidDrago

Does anyone know what the three achievements/upgrades between the 100% offline gems and the auto collect gems are? On Trigoras I've managed to get all the other upgrades, but I still haven't been able to figure out how to get the last three.

< Message edited by AcidDrago -- 1/30/2015 14:22:42 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
2/1/2015 11:49:41   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Huh, I noticed that too.

It seems as though only Drakenor and Akriloth can unlock stories. Ive tried buying for Glacius, Tyrath, and Ichorus but they dont unlock further story upgrades.

Also, if you didnt buy the egg only upgrades then when you evolve it you cant gain them again right? D:
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
2/1/2015 20:41:47   
AcidDrago

Trigoras and Terrorbyte also have story upgrades. Haven't got any for Dagron or Fluffy.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 80
2/4/2015 19:52:32   
Zero Natal

Edit - seems I'm not the only one with the fluffy problem

I know that there are numbers required to unlock things
but on fluffy. In the fluffy the dracolich upgrade. I have done it 38x no upgrade
There are 10 books for that one locked. No numbers and no info how to unlock them

< Message edited by Zero Natal -- 2/4/2015 19:53:28 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 81
2/5/2015 14:56:50   
bugattiboy91

I bought Founder. Why do I still see ads?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
2/7/2015 21:20:00   
Chaos Lord Elite

A while back, I read the description for Dragons in the Play Store and it said "For Android Gingerbread" or something like that. I tried to get it on my phone and it wasn't compatible. When I double checked for the system requirements, it said that it needs 4.0 and up, and the mentioned text was gone. Are there plans for this app to be for Gingerbread phones?
AQ DF  Post #: 83
2/9/2015 13:41:54   
DarkLore

Anybody noticed that getting AQD Founder in AQW doesn't have the axe weapon Nulgath showed on the OS website?
NVM. Looks like due to my request via twitter they had added it. It was an oversight.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 2/12/2015 4:45:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
2/13/2015 23:07:58   
ugauga

Four days have passed since the last time that I received DKs and bonus gold for watching sponsor videos. During this period, I have just received this message: "No ads available at this time. Please try again later!"
P.S.:
This bug still happens. I could had bought another dragon. I already send it to Bug Tracker. Meanwhile, dreaming with zillions of gold, no-bugs and mega-dragon fights.

I reinstalled the new AQDragons (1.0.55) on the previous version, and hope that the frequent "No ads available at this time. Please try again later!" message had been repaired. But even after I had uninstalled everything and started again from zero, these problems still remain. In a luck week, maybe I get 2 Dragons Keys and 5 or 6 gold-by-watch-sponsor-videos.

Please do not double post as it's considered spam, use the Edit button instead. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/19/2015 22:18:05 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 85
2/19/2015 12:16:11   
Pinwheel
Legendary AdventureGuide!

So which dragons don't have further Story Upgrades?
Based on the replies here, and experience, it seems like the following DON'T have further Story upgrades:

- Ichorus (Slime)
- Tyrath (Shadow)
- Glacius (Frost)
- Fluffy (Undead)
- Dagron (Lava)

I have unlocked the following dragons, but I'm not sure if they have further Story upgrades. I haven't played them much to buy enough Stories:

- Xergon (Gold)
- Rivensylth (Faerie)

Has this been reported to the staff already? It looks like half of the dragons don't have further Story upgrades. And stories are pretty important 'cause they're supposed to be endgame stuff.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
2/19/2015 17:29:49   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Xergon doesn't have a story upgrade for me. Rivensylth does though.

How do we unlock Krumblor?

Also, is Rivensylth MEANT to have no further upgrades for its higher gps upgrades? All my current drsgons have above 1.5 billion gps and Riven is still stuck at below 900mil.

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 2/19/2015 17:33:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
2/19/2015 21:28:10   
The Hollow Soul

@ChaosRipJaw, Krumblor can be unlocked by inviting 5 friends to play AQ Dragons through the app.

@Pinwheel, I wrote to the AQ Dragons facebook page last month or so about the story issues, no-one ever got back to me after saying this but they said they'd look into it.
DF  Post #: 88
2/20/2015 12:54:11   
BJEBLE

So I got the Founder Package but when I linked my AQW account it didn't give me the items and now I don't have my Flame Draconian in OS. How can I talk to a AE customer service about this because I am salty.
DF  Post #: 89
2/20/2015 15:25:37   
The Hollow Soul

Here you can contact the help team for AQ Dragons
DF  Post #: 90
2/20/2015 15:33:10   
Adel

Anyone else having this problem where you can't upgrade some dragons cuz all you get is a blank stone?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
2/20/2015 16:02:25   
BJEBLE

@Hollow thanks.

Yea sometimes I can't access the shop and its just a blank menu.
DF  Post #: 92
2/23/2015 1:05:42   
jakemaster1390

Same here for half the dragons. I have to quit the game on a dragon that shows blank stone then reload.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
2/27/2015 0:48:17   
SwedishX

This feels awkward to say, but I really want to get this answered, so I'm going to go ahead and say it here.

I have seen a couple bugs within my version of AQD, but I have an issue with submitting it through the Bug Tracker. And that is that I have no idea what category to put anything under. Every category is designed around the base games and most of them don't seem to apply to AQD. So I just find myself staring at the list and cannot think of one to select for fear of sending information to the wrong place.

Can I get some suggestions to how to get past this?
DF AQW  Post #: 94
2/27/2015 21:31:16   
The Hollow Soul

@SwedishX, if you happen to have a question you don't think fits under the given categories, they offer a section named "Question Not Answered?" I would submit them through that.
DF  Post #: 95
3/1/2015 21:46:50   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

If you are having an issue with the blank Upgrade menu, go to one of the dragons that actually loads the upgrade and scroll up to the top, then switch back to the dragon you want to upgrade. I have tried and the dragon with the previous blank menu do load the upgrade options again.

This do happen sometimes if you are at the bottom of the Upgrade screen.
DF AQW  Post #: 96
3/11/2015 16:13:39   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I had to uninstall the game because I removed the sd card by accident (using android) and when I reinstalled, I lost all my progress. Is there any way to bring my progress back?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
3/11/2015 21:59:54   
Kian
Creative!

^I'm afraid not. Something similar happened to me, so I feel your pain. I'm not sure why the game doesn't have cloud support... Or at least linked to some sort of account to recover your progress, rather than just local data
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 98
3/11/2015 22:44:53   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Ah, well that's a shame. I was one week away from getting Terrorbyte. But in any case, at least now I can start over on the dragons whose egg upgrades I missed

I wonder how long it will take for my optimistic side to overpower my other side that's still raging.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
3/23/2015 12:34:56   
relom

Well, I'm Almost unlocking Terrorbyte.
Hey, how about we share our kumblor codes? :p
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> AQ Dragons >> RE: =AQD= AdventureQuest Dragons Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition