Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQD= AdventureQuest Dragons Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> AQ Dragons >> RE: =AQD= AdventureQuest Dragons Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2015 7:02:54   
Roxas45

I have a few questions about AQ Dragons.
Not sure if this is the place to ask this, or somewhere else.

Ah....
1) Is there any easy way to get the dragon Keys? Cos I've unlocked the first three level 1 dragons, got the keys from them, Crumblor and now Fluffy. Its gonna be near impossible to get the keys to unlock future dragons. So yeah...

2) In most of the dragons, there are small errors in the sentences. Its really minor and all but since I was asking around, might as well throw it in. (sorry.) See, Town of the dead says "The Dead are no match for the Living. Another village is yours." and there was an error in Akriloth's upgrade as well earlier, I think it was Super Nova with the error...

3) Ah. General Descriptions for the Dragons. I dont know if AQ Dragons is following any particular timeline and all, but Akriloth was the Primal Fire Dragon, and the Elemental Dragon of Fire wasnt he? Similar case with Glacius. Fluffy is the Dracolich, but also the World Saviour, and the Dragon from the White Dragon box wasnt he?

4) Are there any in game rewards which can be unlocked by levelling up the dragons, and or unlocking their different forms? Or is it just a fun way way for people to generally grow dragons? And slowly lose their sanity :)

5) are there any plans on Adding more dragons to the game?

6) Slight issue.... Why does Fluffy look like the Red Eyes Darkness Dragon more than his DF counterpart? (NOT complaining about the artwork on all the dragons. GOD NO. They're spectacular!)

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
6/28/2015 13:28:16   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

1) Nope, only 3 ways: buy them, watch ads, or get them from dragons. And no, it won't be impossible, just takes a while.
2) True, it's probably a mishap
3) I don't think AQ dragons is following the timelines exactly.
4) Nope. A fun way to grow dragons only.
5) I doubt it.
6) Idk lol xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
6/30/2015 9:44:48   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

quote:

Ah. General Descriptions for the Dragons. I dont know if AQ Dragons is following any particular timeline and all, but Akriloth was the Primal Fire Dragon, and the Elemental Dragon of Fire wasnt he? Similar case with Glacius. Fluffy is the Dracolich, but also the World Saviour, and the Dragon from the White Dragon box wasnt he?

While the game itself doesn't fall in any particular AE Game timeline, the descriptions for the Dragons are taken from the games they've been drawn from.

quote:

5) are there any plans on Adding more dragons to the game?

The Devs usually mention in their Twitter pages beforehand if they do intend to add dragons in the future. Krumblor was shown as a concept at before he was included in the game. You never know if the staff might be planning anything more.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 128
8/16/2015 17:09:23   
Duran

When does an egg hatch ? Cause i just bought ichorus and he wont seem to hatch ;s
Post #: 129
8/30/2015 13:09:32   
GuardMouse

You have to upgrade new dragons to evolve them, not like the first one, Akriloth. Sometimes after you unlock a new dragon, the Upgrades won't show for it. Simply end the app in the task manager or just quit the game by pressing the back button (varies on phones/tablets) and re-open the App, once you've done this the available upgrades should be visible. I believe this is a known bug.
AQW  Post #: 130
9/9/2015 20:53:15   
Hiraku Tatlin

Hey guys. Haven't played this game for awhile but am enjoying it alot :D. Got a question though: After i entered someone's friend code down, the option to enter other ones (more than a day has passed since entered) disappeared. Is there a way to get that feature enabled for me? Just wanted to know :S/
AQ DF  Post #: 131
9/10/2015 14:59:59   
Gorillo Titan

Is this game still coming out for computers?
Post #: 132
9/13/2015 15:56:59   
Seipes

quote:

Q: Will there be a Windows 8 version?
A: From the game's Facebook page: "Sorry but not unless this becomes a MASSIVE Candy-Crush sized hit. There just aren't enough users to justify the time cost of the coders doing a separate Windows Mobile build."

so i would like to ask if there will e WINDOWS version of this game and aout the others moile games :D
because you propaly know that coming out win 10 every app from phone is usable in PC, so in first 2 days they have much win 10 downloads so why not you make windows apps either.

but of course this was kinda they market trick because they come with phones later then androids and didnt get so much popularity as excepted
Post #: 133
11/14/2015 11:34:14   
Maleficent500

I've been working on Upgrades for Ichorus. Contagion is up to 112, but when I look at the Achievements page, it says that Contagion Rank 50 is still locked.
I have purchased all of the upgrades for Contagion, from rank 1 to 100, and the Achievements page shows that most of the upgrades are unlocked, with the exception of Contagion 50.

I WOULD have reported that, but... The things I see in the Report a Bug page don't exactly match the game itself.

I've been working on unlocking all the upgrades, from egg to adult. And it kinda leaves me a tad miffed that the Achievements page shows a skill locked, even though I've purchased the upgrade... Has anyone else had the problem? Is there any fixes for it, or is it a bug that has not been fixed yet?

EDIT: I have filed a bug report.
Still doesn't make that much sense, as... When it asks what kind of issues were experienced, it asks you to describe things that are, presumably, from their other games.
Example : Server, Character Name, etc.

< Message edited by Maleficent500 -- 11/14/2015 17:31:59 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 134
1/6/2016 0:31:45   
Littlevash

I have a question regarding this game and the crossover to our reality if that was something that's even a thing. Like when I get earthquake bonuses and such they are enacted in real life. Like immediately after. Is this just some strange coincidence?
AQW  Post #: 135
1/6/2016 18:07:58   
Heroes of the Scape

Nope, they made sure to make this game as linked to the real world as possible so as to draw attention to themselves. Just be more careful next time.

In all seriousness, that is quite a coincidence if that happened to you. I hope everyone is alright.
AQ  Post #: 136
1/13/2016 3:38:31   
Anvos

Just wondering something, do all dragons have story upgrades as it seems like only a few of the dragons have lore upgrades available even though I've invested in their story talent/skill?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 137
4/30/2016 7:03:08   
  Grixus Faldor

[Late reply]

I believe they all have lore or a humourous story attached to them, yes :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
4/30/2016 14:27:59   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

They are all supposed to have lore, but for some reason, only some of the dragons have an unlockable lore. Usually, it's the dragons with an irregular method of upgrading, Krenos and Rivensylth for example.

As far as I know, Drakenor, Akriloth, Krenos, Rivensylth, and Terrorbyte have story upgrades. I haven't evolved Trigoras nor gotten Dagron yet, so I don't know about them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
5/8/2016 21:11:51   
Eltar

Dagron doesnt have any
Post #: 140
5/9/2016 8:02:40   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Hmmm, now that I think of it, it seems as though with the exception of Drakenor and Akriloth, only the dragons whose baby form has glowing eyes has a story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
5/20/2016 7:03:51   
RKC

Did you guys abandon the web version?

Because Im still waiting.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 142
5/20/2016 9:14:51   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

It's probably an "indefinite postponement" since Dragons isn't exactly all that popular.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
12/6/2016 14:43:44   
ShadowMoon

are there any egg only achievements?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
12/7/2016 7:58:30   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Well, there are the egg only upgrades that you can only get while it's in egg form if that's what you mean.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
12/7/2016 13:38:34   
ShadowMoon

under he trophy symbol, theres an achievements page. i can't see whats needed to unlock them and theres no site listing them out like with cookieclicker so i don't know if i'll miss one by hatching
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
7/15/2017 2:12:12   
RKC

Can some people add me so I can cookie dragon

CODE: 2a583tgq
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 147
8/5/2017 10:56:07   
Maleficent500

I've a question!
So, I've just started playin' again, and I've got Baby Drakenor, and I'd like to Evolve 'em.
However, I don't want to miss out on any achievements.
If I Evolve Baby Drakenor to Adult, will I be losing out on any achievements obtained on Baby form?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 148
8/16/2017 20:49:02   
fxmybrute13

Couple of questions.

1. I play on Android. How can I add friends? I can get to a screen that says INVITE FRIENDS, but it's as blank as a blackboard.

2. Sometimes, Dragonkeys disappear from my account for (seemingly) no reason. Some help?

3. Just checking, but each and every dragon has its own "gem currency", correct?
4. The amount of gems and skills that you have when you hatch the egg all reset, except for the clicking skill. When you evolve, you get access to more skills, but neither your old skills or gem amount resets. Is this observation correct?

4. Any tips to levelling up Dargon specifically? I only have a 10K Gem Per Second, but most of my upgrades have a cost to GPS ratio of 30,000 for a 1 gps increase. I know all of them have a double efficiency upgrade at level 25 (and presumably 50, 100 and 150, judging from the badge list), but that's it. Hatching it was real easy. Evolving was pretty difficult, and now I've just flat-lined.

< Message edited by fxmybrute13 -- 8/22/2017 10:12:54 >
DF AQW  Post #: 149
8/27/2018 1:51:49   
dra suzumebachi

ugh it has been forever since this games last update and not once in the entire time that it has been out have they added new dragons has this pretty decent game died or what is going on
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> AQ Dragons >> RE: =AQD= AdventureQuest Dragons Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition