Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ya know that endless core?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Ya know that endless core?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/19/2014 23:08:03   
The berserker killer

Yea it kinda made f5 mercs op.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
12/20/2014 10:02:01   
Justingbieberfangirl

Ya know that all the cores which give you +X stata are op... and because they are they come at a prices if you dont buy gifts then you would have to spend 100k +7x20k=240k + The cost of the core (The one which gives +2 to all stats)
For the +6 cores if you buy all of them then you wont profit you will actually use up money so there is the down side.

And I dont see any suggestions fixing the issue. :)
Post #: 2
12/20/2014 10:16:34   
suboto

its not exactly "oped"
The cost is large to get it so its limited
The passive is low so its not oped
Cons no block advantage no deflection advantage no crit damage reduction advantage and no critical heal advantage its just a skin of 15/15armor
100k spirit
25x7 shards
armor 14k
gene core 10k
thats =299k to use it thats what it costed me

Now if it were 20/20 or higher i could understand but this core is not oped in anyway maybe merc just needs a nerf on armor skill but weakening this core any lower is destructive to all the rest of the 5 classes
Epic  Post #: 3
12/20/2014 13:08:17   
The berserker killer

No I mean im not complaining for me. Lol im ran 60+ I have no problem slaying anyone. I'm just stating that its op, the one that's +15 def and res.

And the cost? I got all 7 shards from gifts and the spirit from arcade, especially since gifts basically give you free arcade tokens... Most people aren't paying anything.

@Bieber- these are unlimited

@All- Once again, i'm not complaining. I have no problem killing anyone. I'm just stating that F5 Merc, with +15 def and res, rank 40+, and hybrid armor w/ at least 60 dex so he can spam Static Smash is OP. Slow, but op
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
12/20/2014 16:57:08   
Justingbieberfangirl

I know but they are still pricey to say the least (300k)
Post #: 5
12/21/2014 2:48:36   
dfo99

due the extreme price, imo it could be even more strong.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Ya know that endless core?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition