Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

sellable endless armor for the half of the price needed to get it.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> sellable endless armor for the half of the price needed to get it.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2014 8:46:01   
dfo99

i get the endless armor for the 275k of credits needed to get it (the arcade and gift way seems impossible) but need sell the armor due the low inventory space slots and ofc because i dislike the armor design, then when it be sellable set the sellback price for 137k
Post #: 1
12/20/2014 9:05:12   
Ranloth
Banned

What if you got them as Arcade and Gift drops? Void Shards from Gifts are worth 1K Credits, and probably 5K Credits for the Endless Soul from Arcade (or 10K?). So, making profit of... 120-125K Credits? If it will be made sellable, it definitely won't be 100K+ Credits, because you paid that for the items required to get it, not the actual Armor.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
12/20/2014 10:17:27   
Stonehawk

For the difficulty to get it, I think it should be sellable for 50k or something...

P.S.: By the way the armor is needed to have access to the shop and the mission can only be done once, so I guess it'll remain unsellable.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 12/20/2014 11:34:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/20/2014 17:55:19   
dfo99

conclude the mission is the requirement to acess the shop, not the armor
Post #: 4
12/20/2014 22:22:20   
Daph Duck

Hmm, well couldn't the developers just make it so that unsellable items don't count towards the inventory limit? If they implemented that having the armor in your inventory wouldn't make much of a difference. Just my thoughts, to each their own :3.

< Message edited by Daph Duck -- 12/20/2014 22:23:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/20/2014 22:31:00   
Ranloth
Banned

No, because people would want that to all the future items, and with the amount of characters having the said item, it'd only affect the database space - just like how people stockpiled Infernal Gems. Instead, we can change it to check the Mission instead, to access the shop - just like Dark Heart Key is now sellable, because accessing the Throne Room requires you to just complete the Mission, and not have the Key anymore, i.e. freeing up a slot.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> sellable endless armor for the half of the price needed to get it.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition