Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2015 22:22:09   
Gorillo Titan

AQW3D is reaching phase two the battle system being added in two weeks and the art is being redone Nulgath is very busy right now.
Post #: 326
1/23/2015 22:44:33   
Elite Tuga

quote:

AQW3D is reaching phase two the battle system being added in two weeks and the art is being redone Nulgath is very busy right now.

AE Staff can be busy all they want, but it shouldn't be an 'exception' to avoid giving us at least 1 or 2 new Oversoul characters every month, it's outrageous all this neglecting!
Epic  Post #: 327
1/23/2015 22:54:05   
The Jop

I'd wait for months without a release, but they shouldn't promise us that they'll release something next week and break that promise. That's what really gets to me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 328
1/23/2015 23:03:34   
Gorillo Titan

The key is not expect anything plus I'm gonna be done with OS when AWQ3D is released bet it gets weekly releases and it has all the good artist and coders working on it.
Post #: 329
1/23/2015 23:11:35   
Elite Tuga

quote:

I'd wait for months without a release, but they shouldn't promise us that they'll release something next week and break that promise. That's what really gets to me.

I couldn't agree more. It's utterly disgusting all these promises not being delivered time after time. They know we are very patient (we always have been since 2012) and they seem to abuse this nature.

If Staff would care enough they would at least tell us a day before Friday that they are 'busy' like Titan says they are just, so they don't keep us waiting in vain with false hope.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, i've sent a message to Kiyone, just so she knows what's going on incase she doesn't. I also pleaded her respectively to remind OS Staff/Testers to try keep their promises to us OS-players because they haven't in a long while & due to that many players are very upset.
Epic  Post #: 330
1/24/2015 1:28:01   
Sharftman

True, me being a long time player I would often skip playing the game for weeks if not months on end because of the lack of updates and empty promises.

Oversoul name: Drackion
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 331
1/25/2015 6:28:17   
Zeldax

What if there was a Warlord of Nulgath character?
Post #: 332
1/25/2015 11:58:12   
Elite Tuga

The wonderful 'Kiyone' has replied to me & one of the few responses she said was:

quote:

Their may be behind the scene stuff (possible bugs) that may be delaying the release(s). I will see what I can do.

On January 16th 'Nulgath' did post the following:

quote:

Thank you for all your Birthday Wishes my Minions of Destruction! Your Support is always appreciated. Due to a server migration you may have noticed some things got messed up. Website issues and characters not loading ingame or acting funny etc... Fixes are coming. My B-Day gifts to you will be Grimlord! My gifts are never puny!

So that explains the delays guys, all we can do now is hope 'Staff' do their magic & get things working normally again.
Epic  Post #: 333
1/25/2015 14:36:09   
the warden

elite: I hope she can fix it for us if that's possible:)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 334
1/26/2015 10:20:47   
Gorillo Titan

http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/undead-berserker-monster-1 this should be undead axeman next form but with an axe.
Post #: 335
1/27/2015 18:00:51   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Well with the delay for two weeks hopefully we get more than just Grim and Cat this week.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 336
1/27/2015 18:05:44   
The Jop

Gorillo put it well when he said the key was to not expect anything. That way you can't be disappointed! Yay...!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 337
1/27/2015 18:06:09   
Gorillo Titan

Doubt we even get a release this week AQ3D combat system goes live tomorrow bet coders have to fix stuff on it and get distracted from OS.
Post #: 338
1/28/2015 11:14:08   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Clan warroor is getting rank ups and year of the ram is a satyr ish character. Two ram chars one is earth other is water. Water uses a bloodletter :D

By our luck the rams are SG and they both use blade skeleton attack animation.

Are skexis and blood voud the only characters who hsve different charge and spell casting animation?

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 1/28/2015 11:18:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 339
1/28/2015 11:34:54   
Gorillo Titan

I wonder are they rank ups or stand alones?

I called year of the RAM lol YOTH might go rare then.

I wonder are they REV reskins.

The year of earth looks pretty good so far two new earth to add to my collection maybe even rival PK with the dual deck.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 1/28/2015 11:39:31 >
Post #: 340
1/28/2015 12:46:20   
clintonian

Lets just hope this doesn't get delayed again
Post #: 341
1/28/2015 12:48:34   
Lord GrimDusk

This game has become Warp Force.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 342
1/28/2015 13:39:44   
LigerBeard

@Lord GrimDusk: You see, that kind of attitude is what's going to make OS end up the exact same way as WarpForce! If we give up on OS, what is Nulgath supposed to do but to give up on it too?!?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 343
1/28/2015 13:45:03   
The Jop

True, Warpforce stopped getting updates because of the lack of interest. As long as Oversoul still has a decently sized, reliable community there will be progress.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 344
1/28/2015 21:00:09   
BJEBLE

@Jop Problem is what is decent sized. I think as long as it doesn't grow much smaller than it is right now, its going to be fine. The growth will be slow but steady in the playerbase and eventually we'll have regular releases again!
DF  Post #: 345
1/29/2015 0:41:08   
Gorillo Titan

ok dude being serious OS won't be out of beta for another year and no story for another year.

Petrified Clan warrior is cool.
Post #: 346
1/29/2015 8:53:11   
Stalagbite

You guys are crazy lol. To be honest with you, I cant believe Nulgath is still even working for this game or AE. They have really screwed him over many times and milked his talent thoroughly. We're lucky he's compassionate enough to release anything for this game, let alone AQW.
Post #: 347
1/29/2015 9:22:49   
Gorillo Titan

He didn't release anything for his birthday they recolored stuff and other people drew his pets.
Post #: 348
1/29/2015 20:53:58   
The Jop

I'm actually pretty excited for tomorrow's release...if it's released!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 349
1/29/2015 21:28:02   
BJEBLE

I have a lot of confident its going to be released, at least when it was before the Beta-Revolution, we had no release for 4 weeks for a reason, having no release for 4 weeks would be seen as a sign of laziness right now. I just hope we're going to have some cool characters.
DF  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition