Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2015 12:44:29   
DarkLore

I'd imagine he would be free if he's most likely an apprentice. After would most likely be his dark wolf bandit form. I see no reason for him to have his dragon form since going from that to chaos champion makes little sense evolution wise. And yes... That girl.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 701
3/5/2015 12:49:34   
Gorillo Titan

Who drew her if its not Nulgath she won't be coming here since OS and AQ have a huge time skip most likely passed away from old age or they could have a decedent of her doing it. I would prefer a more unique way of doing stuff like that though.

Being the character that he is he's going to be powerful when his final form comes and it makes all sense for us to voice are opinion when the time comes for if its needs its deck changed.

Being the lord of chaos a new location to find him or a low encounter rate makes sense I really rather not buy him since I wanna fight him in the wild though.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/5/2015 12:51:11 >
Post #: 702
3/5/2015 12:54:34   
The Jop

People early on had the idea of Ballyhoo giving "soul gem shards" and something like 10 of them would equal one soul gem.

@Darklore
He did turn into a dragon in DF and AQ before he was chaorrupted, so it does make a little sense.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 3/5/2015 13:11:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 703
3/5/2015 13:02:29   
Gorillo Titan

Same concept as my log in bonus idea.
Post #: 704
3/5/2015 15:52:16   
LigerBeard

@DarkLore: Or maybe Nulgath will go down a different path for Drakath than the rest of the AE games and make the dragon his final form! That'd be awesome!

It could happen if Nulgath wanted to do it. It is his game.

Edit: Also, Finally! The Alpha Pirate is mine!!

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 3/5/2015 16:05:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 705
3/5/2015 16:05:53   
Gorillo Titan

We voted for chaos drakath only makes sense that's the last form.

We don't even really know if Nulgath is basing it off DF or AQW bandit Drakath.
Post #: 706
3/5/2015 16:44:47   
SonicTbear

@Liger: What? They haven't removed the Pirates yet?

Nulgath be slackin'...

Hopefully Turkonian is still there...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 707
3/5/2015 16:52:14   
Gorillo Titan

The pirates and Jack Frost always come back at random times.
Post #: 708
3/5/2015 16:54:39   
The Jop

Actually, they just forget to remove them and people randomly find them at times.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 709
3/5/2015 17:26:04   
Gorillo Titan

Asuka said it himself they've been removed before and somehow returned.

Jack frost had it happen several times.

Prince drakath looks like a nerd. Lol

MAYBE 2 rank up chains. Lol

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/5/2015 18:36:44 >
Post #: 710
3/5/2015 20:29:57   
DarkLore

I foresee Drakath now going to be chaos champion at legendary rank. Kid is most likely an apprentice. Prince a veteran. And Dark Wolf Bandit a master.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 711
3/5/2015 21:13:49   
Gorillo Titan

We been saying that since kid drakath was announced @darklore.
Post #: 712
3/5/2015 21:26:39   
MentalDaemon

Prince Drakath looks HILARIOUS! XD Bandit Drakath looks very awesome though. :o

Theory: Fire Shinobi is Nulgath. One of the obvious clues is the resemblance Fire Shinobi has to Miltonius. But if you look deeper, there will be more clues. As seen in many official Oversoul videos, Nulgath is Fire Elemental. Obviously, Fire Shinobi is Fire, unless they decide to troll us. In case you don't play AQW, this is one of the most earliest forms of Nulgath. Nulgath is hinted to serve a someone more powerful then him called the Old One. There is no Unidentified 11. You might be thinking what's the correlation but it is possible that Unidentified 11 is Contract of the Old One. After all, Unidentified 13 is Contract of Nulgath. It would make sense that Nulgath doesn't have control over the Contract of the Old One. So Fire Shinobi signed Unidentified 11 to become that. From that being, the darkness of Fire Shinobi could have gone within him so his new self is revealed as Miltonius. Miltonius then from there evolved into Nulgath.
Post #: 713
3/5/2015 21:34:19   
Gorillo Titan

I heard the same it was either Nulgath or his servant.

I'm guessing he's just gonna be the special warrior like dynasty warrior was last year.

Just time will tell though.
Post #: 714
3/6/2015 1:17:32   
megakyle777

I can't wait for Drakath man! I just hope his animations are epic.

So i was thinking.

If you look at the top box pic, You'll notice that Prince Drakath and Bandit Drakath have a gold and red aura outline respectively. This seems to suggest a difference between good and evil. Add to that that Bandit and Prince looks mostly the same and it's not a big difference between veteren and master, add to that Kid Drakath is a form, as in before he makes his choice of revenge or honor, and add to that the split point between such is when Alteon becomes king and he has to make a choice, and add to that that bandit Drakath in AQW was too young to become this prince... maybe the different Drakaths are not a liner evolution but rather a DIVERGENT evolution? Prince Drakath goes one way of the tree, and Bandit Drakath goes another. Prince turns into something like Mirror/Order Drakath, and Bandit goes along the Dragon/Chaos path. 0-0

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/6/2015 3:14:50 >
DF  Post #: 715
3/6/2015 4:08:27   
DarkLore

Or Drakath was nice before King Alteon made the choice of killing his father and then he became evil.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 716
3/6/2015 6:40:04   
megakyle777

You are probably right. But that's just my own crazy theory. It just seems to make the most sense to me given all the evidence put together.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/6/2015 6:41:03 >
DF  Post #: 717
3/6/2015 10:20:47   
Gorillo Titan

I suggested that idea on the last page.

Also right before "killing" Drakath in AQW didn't they do a quest for him becoming the bandit in which he was still a kid and his father kingdom was being destroyed? If that's the case wasn't his father evil so prince drakath if not a split rank up chain was a pretty boy villain like Gaston from beauty and the beast.

I'm cool with either way its most likely his veteran form but the fact they put prince as the main character on the title make me think he COULD possible be something special. I did say could so its only a theory.

It would be cool to have a what if drakath to make the game stand out from AQW.

So far I'm leaning toward bandit drakath cause he looks cooler to me though.
Post #: 718
3/6/2015 10:35:37   
megakyle777

Well, it's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks it. I just listed all the evidence. It makes sense to me because then it'd explain why Kid Drakath is there, allows room for the Dragon and Chaos Drakath, while opening a path for a alternate version.
DF  Post #: 719
3/6/2015 11:07:34   
Gorillo Titan

Or it could just be because it has more chance to cost sgs with more than one rank up.

Also the fact drakath is a iconic character that spans over several of the games being a main villain in both DF and AQW. I doubt will get a dragon Drakath.
Post #: 720
3/6/2015 12:44:47   
BJEBLE

If anyone is in need of some farming music, here is a pretty good song: Song
DF  Post #: 721
3/6/2015 14:31:18   
shadex

I've been listening to that song nonstop for 2 hours. Nulgath help me.
AQ  Post #: 722
3/6/2015 17:05:13   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Drakath is coming out Monday everyone Artix.com
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 723
3/6/2015 17:15:54   
DarkLore

Why Monday I wonder... Seems odd. Must be a delayed release. Oh well. I'll just play the other releases. And farm for Elemental Dracomancer on AQW.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 724
3/6/2015 17:18:50   
The Jop

That's over 3 weeks then. It's not even bringing chaos, it's just 4 characters, what's taking so long?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 153 - Read the first post!
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition