Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EpicDuel: Evolution

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel: Evolution
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2014 10:07:03   
Gepard Acht

@The berserker killer You're right that its not about f2p/p2p, it's just that some people say that f2p's had it so bad that they cant play while in fact I did really well even as a f2p and had tons of fun
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/4/2015 16:17:05   
The berserker killer

Exactly and, in the end, FUN is all that matters. When you can log on and challenge yourself, I mean YOURSELF and YOUR limits, that's fun. If we could do things like battle unbeatable bosses (dage, matrix, etc), use cores that cost no energy, or even change the element (P or E) of our skills, that will be fun. Yea sure its a PVP game but truth be told when Im playing this game I don't get fun from fighting other players. I get fun from making builds, seeing big numbers on the screen, and using skills I've never used. All of which are things that free and paying players can do
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 27
1/4/2015 20:04:25   
suboto

I myself loved enchantments because it gave me a reason to continue and keep on going for more stat points.
I wish we had more into the farming of bosses in epicduel like: boss wins showing on char, core drops etc...
i guess what i feel is the stat points possible need to be raised to increase build variety some may feel oh hey stat point raised is bad but in all honesty it would rather widen build variety.
hp scale is slightly off but they can simplely be fixed by decreaseing the rewarded scaleing
ways to buff up the classes on a par but variety buff would be: Mineral armor cost reduced, plasma armor cost reduced.
things that are slightly a oped currently would be bunker/cannon the scaleing is a bit to high given a bm can go in at lvl40 and have 700dmg cannon and 700dmg robot.
artilarry strike is great move but with the ranks added makes this move a bit underpowered and way to make it better would be +dmg for each aux rank not much but a reasonable amount.
field commander being changed to a % buff move like the mercs armor move would be great but heres what i think it should do like % str and % support which would be far more improved.
Epic  Post #: 28
1/9/2015 18:39:30   
The berserker killer

at this rate I wish Evolution was an actual phase now
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel: Evolution
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition