Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Finding the current armor rate/count of specific rates

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Finding the current armor rate/count of specific rates
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2015 14:38:50   
MAVMAN

For awhile now, I'd had been eagerly awaiting the day of certain updates that would allow a more technical and informational standpoint regarding AdventureQuestWorlds, AQW, AQ, etc. Anyway, I'd thought of two things that could possibly allow a more refined and polished look the game mentioned prior(one of which im sure is mentioned and suggested often). The first regarding inventorys and a higher personal bond with the player that would allow people to in a sense, trade items with one another, of course this could break the game severely and cause rares to be shared among "Newbies".

The second suggestion would be Finding more info regarding a specific item in the game.

Current rate
-Current rate of drop and current ownership or count of the item

~MAVMAN
Post #: 1
1/1/2015 16:16:50   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

This is an off-topic post. Forum Support should be used to get help using the forums themselves. Individual games have their own suggestion sub-board that should be used for such suggestions.
It was announced over and over that currently trade system will not be implemented as it has the chance for major abuses.
A given item is said to have normal, special or vey low drop rates. Exact drop rates are usually not disclosed on purpose. It is the decision of each game team whether or not to publish that information.
And as a side note, please don't use that blinding-yellow text, as it makes your text unreadable when using a light background forum skin.

Message locked.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Finding the current armor rate/count of specific rates
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition