Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ed got one thing right

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ed got one thing right
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2015 0:47:57   
ambien

well since gifting is all done with an if you could not see the hand writing on the wall that the game play would go from 1m to 230 ppl playing then you r blind.
now for the post ed got one thing right.

it is really nice an l mean gratz to the ed team for the mute chat button . now we do not have to listen to all the sad talk from about 5% of the players , that cry, call names , cuzz, so forth an so forth. l play with mute on a lot unless l know the players who respect the game an rules of the game.

thanx ed staff for listening to the post about the game talk.

my thoughts on this
always the syfy
Post #: 1
1/6/2015 0:57:40   
Daph Duck

100% agree with this syfy. Its onnistly a problem when ppl in this community are so rude when I just want to sit back and enjoy my red bull. thank fully they made this great mute feature. i was saving my coins to feed my family but i think i will thank the team for making this feature by purchasing some variums.

always the daphduck
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/6/2015 1:15:13   
Zeruphantom

quote:

i was saving my coins to feed my family but i think i will thank the team for making this feature by purchasing some variums.

This is the most bizarre thing I've ever read.

But yes, I agree with syfy. The mute chat feature was something that should've been implemented a long time ago; the blatant rudeness of people is usually more irritating rather than mean.

< Message edited by Zeruphantom -- 1/6/2015 1:16:30 >

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 3
1/6/2015 15:25:09   
SouL Prisoner

I honestly don't get why people care so much about what others are talking around you. If you don't like it, don't read. It's not like you hear them talking and cannot close your ears... Just ignore them.

Anyway never really had problem with the chat thing. The more attention you gave them, the more they will irritate you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/6/2015 15:31:42   
Dual Thrusters

quote:

If you don't like it, don't read

How would you know that you wouldn't like what they were saying if you didn't read it first?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/6/2015 15:33:35   
Zeruphantom

quote:

If you don't like it, don't read.

That's a really hard thing to do, since the message is very blatant on the screen. It's difficult to determine whether what they're saying is good or not if you don't read it.
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ed got one thing right
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition