Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= January 6th, 2015 - EpicDuels Frozen Fury House Decorating Contest 2014 Winners

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= January 6th, 2015 - EpicDuels Frozen Fury House Decorating Contest 2014 Winners
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2015 18:22:27   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

quote:

December 13th, 2014
EpicDuels Frozen Fury House Decorating Contest 2014 Winners

Hi EpicDuelists!

First of all, I want to extend my appreciation and thanks to everyone who participated in the EpicDuel House Frozen Fury Decorating Contest 2014! I want to thank our judges who took their time this weekend to vote, and a special thank you to Mecha Mario and Trans for leading and moderating. We had a tremendous response to this contest; of over 200 submissions, we had to narrow down to just 25 winners.

Our judges went through each and every entry, spanning the AE Forums, Reddit and Twitter. They judged based on the most creative home decor designs. While houses didn’t have to have a winter theme per se, they did need to have some sort of winter house item involved. We looked for color schemes, patterns, function and overall creative effort put into the house design.

Ultimately we could only chose 25 winners to receive this awesome Winter-themed achievement:

And Winter-themed House Item Trophy:

Without further ado, here are your winners!

r00tb3ar 73
ConQrR
Gx.
..N0Thing..
A L E S S I O
iCassidy
Bambi47
Sr. Luciano
DARIUS199
.Darkness Lord.
R A Y
Alien Fundador
Master Mako
The New Caden
Just An Asian
alpha Q
.Dey100.
kira of emerald
Santa ClawZz
LIETUVIS4
angelbeats
Sr.jaspion
SMGS
T W E E T Y
Buffy

We ask winners of the contest to please not change your house ( other than maybe adding your trophy ) for the remainder of January, so that visitors may see your epic house creation! Also as a heads up, it may take a day or so before you receive your achievement and trophy because we need to add it manually onto your characters.

Once again we thank our EpicDuel players, and we hope to see you in the next contest!

Tags: charfade

Congrats to all the winners. Judging was a blast, great submissions everyone! ~Battle Elf
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/6/2015 18:46:56   
Daph Duck

Happy Bday!
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/6/2015 19:58:29   
SMGS

Trophy and achievement look awesome. Thanky! Another one for the collection. <3

https://imgur.com/a/vbsCP
Post #: 3
1/6/2015 20:01:25   
Inkwolf

Congrats to the winners!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/7/2015 0:40:13   
Wind

Congratulations indeed :)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/7/2015 1:13:10   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Congratulations to all the contest winners! Judging wasn't easy, there were a lot of great entries to choose from.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/7/2015 1:17:15   
dfo99

there is no one f2p player in the list?
Post #: 7
1/7/2015 1:25:00   
The Jop

I don't know, but the better looking items are usually varium-only so I wouldn't be surprised.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/7/2015 2:01:05   
SouL Prisoner

Like always i did not win :/
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/8/2015 6:56:38   
Lord Machaar

And as always, winners were chosen taking on consider how much they spent of var. Names show it all.

Congratulations everyone.
MQ Epic  Post #: 10
1/8/2015 7:18:15   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

quote:

there is no one f2p player in the list?

Could not see one, there are quite a few house items available for credits right? I haven't looked in a while.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/8/2015 13:57:01   
Lord Machaar

They need to change the guys who pick winners once in a while.

I'm not talking about my self, because I didn't submit a themed house (I submitted my infernal mines home, you know a hot spot to chill in with all that snow).

But I've seen better houses that haven't been chosen, which is really sad, same person, picks same winners, all years. Isn't right. Atleast add more people.

With that been said, I hope next year, picking winners become a little bit more general, not picky... picking just the fancy houses with all those varium decorations.
MQ Epic  Post #: 12
1/8/2015 14:19:21   
One Winged Angel1357

Digi there seems to be more F2P house items on the wiki than varium ones but that includes arcade prizes so I would wager that even if it is a fair split of Varium and Credits or favoring F2P's it would still be easier for Varium players to decorate a house

Side note I'm really happy with all the different houses that we had to go through for voting because there were so many awesome designs but we could only choose a handful.

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 1/8/2015 14:23:46 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
1/8/2015 14:57:33   
  Digital X

Oh yeah, I forgot about house items from the arcade, I think I have quite a few haha.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/8/2015 17:18:51   
Lord Machaar

Digi, can't believe you didn't win this time also, next time, me and you, we will win ;)
MQ Epic  Post #: 15
1/9/2015 8:27:31   
  Digital X

I didn't enter, also my house wasn't christmas themed. It's nicely laid out in a symetrical way but nothing outstanding.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/9/2015 9:26:03   
Lord Machaar

I saw an infernal mines house that won, but it had some christmas decorations. Add a tree with some snow on it, and you would've won.
MQ Epic  Post #: 17
1/9/2015 10:47:59   
One Winged Angel1357

@Lord Machaar you didn't even need to do a holiday themed house if you just made house that is crafted well and themed to itself you had a chance at winning like Sr. Luciano
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
1/9/2015 11:13:05   
Lord Machaar

Yeah, if you spent some good variums in there, you will.
MQ Epic  Post #: 19
1/9/2015 12:10:44   
One Winged Angel1357

Okay if the problem is varium versus credits then we can compare your house to my house because all of my stuff is credits and free tokens
Here is the house you submitted: Entrance & Where the magic happens:
Here is my house as of Dec 27th: clicky

Your house comes across as safe and rather bland which is kinda hard to excuse especially since you decided it was best to enter early instead of waiting out daily gifts and floods of tokens/credits from player gifting which would have allowed a later entry to be a stronger piece.

If I had entered I would have done so very close to the deadline because tokens can be used for free house items and seeing a house item be dropped very early in the daily gift chain made me think there would be more down the line.

Since this house contest seems to be a repeating theme hopefully you will take this to heart and remember it for the next contest so you can improve your entry
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
1/9/2015 12:24:28   
  Digital X

@OWA I thought it was christmas themed only, blast. I would have entered :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/9/2015 12:28:35   
Silver Sky Magician

@OWA @Lord Machaar

I wouldn't go so far as saying that Lord Machaar's house is bland, but it does come across as a collection of pretty furniture rather than a themed, unified presentation. In my case, a collection of random furniture
Post #: 22
1/9/2015 12:41:18   
One Winged Angel1357

@Digi The exact rule from the DN
quote:

Your house should have some holiday themed items in it (but you can still submit houses that aren't Christmas themed!

Should being the key word meaning we can choose to ignore this rule entirely if it is a nicely themed house
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
1/9/2015 12:45:00   
Lord Machaar

@Silver Sky MAgician @OWA
I already mentioned, I didn't go for win, I just threw my house there. I had some pretty good amount of money then, and I hope you read my post again before you reply.
The thing is some really good cribs didn't win which is really sad (Excluding mine).

@Digi
The OP post was tricky and misleading... Rules weren't set right, how many winners, how winners will be chosen.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 1/9/2015 12:54:31 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 24
1/9/2015 13:21:31   
King Bling

I checked each and everyone's profile and it seems all of 'em are P2P Players, none F2P , Hmmmmmm........ that seems fishy, nvm.....just kidding, no F2P can win such contests.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= January 6th, 2015 - EpicDuels Frozen Fury House Decorating Contest 2014 Winners
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition