Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= January 9th, 2015 - Epic MMO EVENT: Gift Codes 2015

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 9th, 2015 - Epic MMO EVENT: Gift Codes 2015
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2015 20:36:00   
lionblades

quote:

Not a word about customizable endless armor.

I am wondering about this also
AQW  Post #: 51
1/10/2015 21:53:26   
Remorse

The fame feature is finally getting some work.

Hopefully this system works, GJ ED team.
Epic  Post #: 52
1/11/2015 1:45:19   
RageSoul

I wish the Devs can also give the Fame button for ourselves so we can add Fame once a day to our characters even if we're in a different IP address.
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
1/11/2015 21:15:25   
lionblades

I really like this new fame system. Very convenient and easy to use. Also, very helpful for those with laggy or less than par computers.
+1 devs
AQW  Post #: 54
1/13/2015 19:26:58   
RKC

OMG another varium vacuum that's it I'm out bye guys.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 55
1/13/2015 20:14:50   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

I really like this new fame system. Very convenient and easy to use. Also, very helpful for those with laggy or less than par computers.

Uh oh, now I no longer have an excuse not to fame my friends when I'm too lazy to.
Epic  Post #: 56
1/14/2015 8:28:44   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Following a few on Twitter, got me 19 arcade tokens yesterday, very pleased!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
1/14/2015 22:24:14   
lionblades

I'm just quietly waiting for a varium version of the color customizable endless armor they promised us. It's literally impossible for people who missed out on gifting to get the armors (yay finally have 60k lol)--varium is supposed to be a shortcut. Also, hopefully other shop req. are not going to be outrageously pricey in the future...
AQW  Post #: 58
1/15/2015 9:46:47   
8x

I was just lurking around the forum and these DNs just made me laugh out loud. To get "Fame" you now actually have to ask for it in-game. lol devs
Epic  Post #: 59
1/15/2015 20:33:10   
The berserker killer

Disgusted with this P2P update after the amount of varium that has been sold from gifting. This should have been a bigger update. And I'm going to be more disgusted if the only thing they have planned for tomorrow is a war. I dont even wanna play
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 60
1/15/2015 22:29:59   
Mother1

A new war yay! thanks to the gifting from before and me saving the war commander cores RNG will not be trolling me this war.
Epic  Post #: 61
1/15/2015 23:24:44   
My Name is Jake
Banned

The create a prize code is very good. It's one of the best releases in some time.

I hope there are more releases like it.

< Message edited by My Name is Jake -- 1/15/2015 23:28:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
1/16/2015 5:31:28   
comicalbike

well if thats all the update is cant blame others if they dont want to play in the war
Epic  Post #: 63
1/17/2015 1:53:04   
SouL Prisoner

Hmmm.. Would be nice if people who go for the daily prize code redeem post here in advance. Beneficial to both the parties. The one going for it and the one redeeming it.

HmmmHmmm.. To encourage this i think there must be a separate thread for that. What do you guys think??

@8x

The in-game fame is definitely better, but what ideal?? Keeping it optional! By making it in-game only Dev's just lost all the advertising they were receiving thnx to all players asking for fames on FB and stuff.

I really hope Dev's reconsider this and make it optional.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 1/17/2015 2:00:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
1/17/2015 3:14:55   
8x

quote:

@8x
The in-game fame is definitely better, but what ideal?? Keeping it optional! By making it in-game only Dev's just lost all the advertising they were receiving thnx to all players asking for fames on FB and stuff.

I really hope Dev's reconsider this and make it optional.

This is how I see it: Devs lost hope in their creation and finally gave in to the "demands" of the f4f people. Before you could see that people on leaderboards would have the most fame (because they were actually famous), but now you have to put some effort into collecting so called "fame". I don't care if it is in-game or not, but they might as well rename it to "clicks" and call it collecting clicks.

I was going to get my 10k fame from my 3-5 fame per day, but now it's never going to happen... lol
Epic  Post #: 65
1/17/2015 3:28:56   
SouL Prisoner

Guess it's hard to balance it all :/

Having fame button on character page meant that you fame the person if you liked his character page! So then what does now fames stand for?? .-.

I don't blame the feature. I blame the daily fame leader board. If they truly want to give fames it's meaning, they will have to remove all fame related cheevoos and lb's. Fames will only be shown and given on the character page!

p.s: End of story.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 1/17/2015 3:40:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
1/19/2015 9:12:27   
The Jop

People used to be able to fame themselves on their character pages using proxies every day. So it definitely didn't used to reflect who was actually famous. Now if someone wants to fame themselves they have to make another account and get it and the original account in the same place.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
1/19/2015 9:23:26   
Mother1

@ the Jop

You can still fame yourself just by using a different master account and the same Proxies. This hasn't changed anything to be honest just the way people go about it.
Epic  Post #: 68
1/19/2015 9:32:37   
The Jop

Well, having to make/use a new master account makes it more difficult. And my point still stands that it didn't used to show who was truly "famous".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
1/20/2015 21:32:20   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

well so far I love this war, and I'm enjoying the new way to fame. It makes things a tiny bit easier if you were wanting to fame somebody. (For example in former times if I wanted to fame somebody else, clicking on their character profile would open a new page, but sometimes during the transition you had the possibility of accidentally clicking yourself out of a worthy battle.)

This fame feature eliminates that possibility entirely.
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
2/4/2015 10:48:11   
SouL Prisoner

I think they should change the fame feature to something like this. Fame someone and get famed back automatically! I mean that is the only reason why we fame someone, so you can get a fame back.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
2/4/2015 11:21:08   
Satafou

^That's exactly why fame should be removed all together, it holds no sentimental value. Ironically enough, the fame feature was meant to show who the most well known or well liked players were, yet 80% of the all time fame leader board completely contradict that.
Post #: 72
2/4/2015 16:00:19   
Mother1

Ever since the gifting event Fame took an even worse downward spiral due to it being used to get people to gift. Now it is being used to beg for codes. I have to agree with Satafou that Fame has lost all it's original value and should be removed while making the old fame cheevo's rare.

Heck when I am in battle whenever I check out my opponent's stats that annoying fame box where it say "Player X has famed you" pops up blocking part of the information. This really hurts when you are the first person to go most of the time as well.
Epic  Post #: 73
2/4/2015 17:56:11   
Lord Machaar

@Mother1

quote:

Heck when I am in battle whenever I check out my opponent's stats that annoying fame box where it say "Player X has famed you" pops up blocking part of the information. This really hurts when you are the first person to go most of the time as well.

Haha I feel you right there. Happens to me a lot and probably leads for a 5 - 4 seconds loss which makes me decide faster.
MQ Epic  Post #: 74
2/5/2015 6:31:12   
SouL Prisoner

@Lord and Mother

For that very reason i always try to fame someone after they made their move.

P.s: Since your talking about annoying notification box, i would also like to mention the annoying notification box that appears after you sell something. It's half over the image of the next item in the list and makes it hard to sell stuff. That is when you cleaning up your inventory after playing some arcade. You cannot see exactly what's the next item and because of which i sold something rare.

I just hope they relocate the notification box somewhere it doesn't block anything.. Somewhere in the top corner...

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 2/5/2015 6:37:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 9th, 2015 - Epic MMO EVENT: Gift Codes 2015
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition