Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Silas Auer.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Silas Auer.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2015 6:39:31   
coolboyelazizy

Well I was going to lawman ro get an infernal android then I saw Silas's NPC and remembered my personal best war so I pressed on his NPC and read his words again:
quote:

Twenty years ago, John St. Alban took my face. Now, he won't be satisfied until he's taken my spirit. We did not lose through your error, but mine. This was a
couple of old men bearing a 20 year grudge, and I dragged you into it. Not just
you, but my own child.

I can never forgive myself for putting
her in harm’s way. But now is not the
time to sit back and accept defeat: we’ve put a horrifying, unimaginable weapon into the hands of a man with... shall we
say “ambiguous morals” and God
only knows what the Lawman
will do with such power.

I’ll make this right, Citizen. I have to

I got attracted to that phrase " I’ll make this right,Citizen. I have to " like never before I just wanted to know if Silas will make any comebacks Discuss please.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/11/2015 7:38:32   
Silver Sky Magician

The main story (Legion-Exile conflict) has been fairly stagnant for some time, but with the talented guest writers it should pick up this year. That being said, I would expect that the devs would be more interested in expanding the fairly limited world of Delta V and introducing new conflicts before returning to deepen old scars. Nonetheless, Silas is definitely one guy I want to see make a comeback and plant his boot in the Lawman's face.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 1/11/2015 7:39:22 >
Post #: 2
1/11/2015 8:21:35   
Ranloth
Banned

Only a few NPCs left to expand on, before we head back to the main story - tweeted it sometime ago. With Exiles being in control of the Infernal Mines, and now the Dread Plains too, maybe it's just a matter of time before the Project Resurrection comes to fruition. ;)
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
1/11/2015 8:57:17   
coolboyelazizy

As I was and will always be a Legion I just couldn't let this go I've been waiting to get our revenge from Lawman I just hope that the dev's didn't forget that after omega release and all those updates.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/11/2015 9:07:28   
Ranloth
Banned

^ Actually, OWA and I are in charge of the storyline now - with Cindy helping around every now and again, and NW giving us feedback. :p
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/11/2015 9:46:49   
coolboyelazizy

Well I hope it's not forgotten anyway :p
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/11/2015 13:22:14   
dfo99

wait.. cinderela will no more write the storyline?
Post #: 7
1/11/2015 15:01:34   
One Winged Angel1357

Cindy still writes stories but a lot if not all of the content outside of a major event is from Trans or I. Even in events Trans and I still get our work along side Cindy's so without us saying anything you would never have noticed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/12/2015 13:17:17   
Exodasbr

It's good that we get to see more of this story line. The infernal war was the most enjoyable war for me.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Silas Auer.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition