Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= The Ultimate Golden Giftbox Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Golden Giftbox Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2015 12:55:49   
The Big Guy

Interesting, I'm happy to see that we are getting a new version of the kiss of the amesha spell (I was surprised they updated it during the healing spell sweep, now it makes sense). Also, I am curious what the gauntlet is. I assume it's a weapon, but it would be really cool if it were a misc that had a light skill attached. That would be cool. Probably not though...
AQ DF  Post #: 51
1/13/2015 13:21:16   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

Call upon the aid of a fallen angel to heal your wounds! She may also offer to replenish your potions!

Coming This Week!: Lively Hallows War!

Hmm...interesting.

That does confirm a lot of interesting possibilities.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
1/13/2015 14:17:11   
s_venom

Carandor : Thanks.
AQ DF  Post #: 53
1/13/2015 20:09:58   
poopbum

Hmm at this rate I believe we could be seeing a reskin of Mindlock Orb as well! And maybe The Cat(which I had but stupidly sold) too!

Aww no poelala pet return yet. I know I already have the pet but there are a number of other people who would pay good money/token/boxes/whatever for her.
AQ  Post #: 54
1/14/2015 4:00:20   
imsolame

I wasn't playing for years till I finally came back at the end of last year so I missed all the goodies from giftboxes. I only opened like 8 boxes so far and got myself Call Dunamis and Crescent Blade.
And recently AQ gifted me 2k more tokens which I most likely spend on giftboxes as well :)

New video released! Subscribe please!
Purifying Crescent Blade & Undead Xyphos Level 170 in Patch 39

All I want for Frostvale is (you) Light/Wind armor!
AQ  Post #: 55
1/14/2015 6:44:09   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

To be honest, unless the staff announce that the Dunamis pet package won't be switched out and will be a permanent addition, I'm not sure the Poelala pet will be coming back. That would be a shame really, even though I've removed both the pet and summon from my active inventory for a change of pace, I enjoyed using it and would like to see it return so other mages can have a chance of getting it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
1/14/2015 17:13:56   
weatherseed
Ribarg!
Contest Winner

I'd rather see Mindlock Orb and the other promotion items receive the same treatment as Kiss before we see a GGB version. Afterwards they would be fair game, but the originals should get some love first. It'd also help work out any bugs that come up.
AQ  Post #: 57
1/14/2015 18:06:14   
overdead

Well they do get updated as their GGB counterpart is released AFAIK.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
1/15/2015 16:08:51   
Well

I won't buy any GGB until my inventory can be expanded.
AQ  Post #: 59
1/15/2015 19:18:13   
battlesiege15

Yeah, I'd love to see other promo items from Magic get an update first. *cough*The Wooly Thoctar PLS *cough*
AQ AQW  Post #: 60
1/15/2015 19:48:06   
Daimyo Daimyo

*Cough* Damnation, Crucible of Fire, Sword of the Wind *Cough*
MQ  Post #: 61
1/15/2015 20:29:41   
Zeruphantom

*Cough* Night Wisp, Quillion, Heart Hound, Aum Plant *Cough*
AQ Epic  Post #: 62
1/16/2015 1:27:49   
weatherseed
Ribarg!
Contest Winner

So, the new magic light weapon is just ok. Acts like a bow, can be overcharged for some 131 MP, and does 4 hits. Attack is a little slow. You can find better elsewhere, I think, unless IMR is holding some secret over our heads.
AQ  Post #: 63
1/16/2015 7:44:25   
pRopaaNS1337

quote:

Typical GGB's. On my main I used 48 boxes, got 4 rares and 44 common. My tertiary used 5 boxes, 3 common, 1 rare and 1 ultra-rare....

It's all good for me. I've got those few items I've wanted to get from giftboxes. Probably will take some time for something I want to appear on the list.

As for luck, I don't keep opening boxes but stop after few if I see that my luck is bad. I've spent some excessive amounts of giftboxes when they were released in order to get awe upgrade, but I gave up at that point. Months later I got some of them while hunting for another giftbox item. The last item I got, Hunters Darkclaw, I waited until I felt like my luck is good, then a day came when I kept getting z-token drops and I decided to chance it. Got one from 2nd or 3rd giftbox I opened.

You just can't deny it. Luck is a real thing, so don't waste giftboxes if you see that you're not going to get it anyway.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 64
1/16/2015 17:10:29   
ShimmerSoul

11 boxes opened, 11 common shops.

Whelp, I tried. :p Congrats to everyone who got what they were after.
quote:

*Cough* Damnation, Crucible of Fire, Sword of the Wind *Cough*
*choke* *haaaack* *wheeze* *nods slightly toward the first one*
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
1/16/2015 17:54:07   
TRB1965
Warganizer!

From IMR in the Hallow War Thread

quote:

The current plan is that the Gauntlet of Xano and Kiss of the Angel of Darkness are permanent, and the Radiant Shuriken is going rare.
AQ  Post #: 66
1/16/2015 23:46:27   
skull x

I agree with the others about the revamp of mindlock orb and damnation spell. Those two were my fave items back in the day especially damnation's animation.
Post #: 67
1/20/2015 21:36:15   
poopbum

I would like to see the Dragon King Axes return/swept.(yay more built-in elelocked armors in weapons!) They are magic to boot so I can use them ^^ if they make a comeback.(doesn't have to be in GGBs but seeing how the non-token version are perma-rare, GGB seems likely)

Ice Lord's Blade series are nice too though they are Frostval rares so I am not sure if there's ever a chance.(melee only though)

Since we are already here I might as well give mention to Mutant King Club. Though this one is still available(but outdated) so I don't think it will show up in the GGBs.
quote:

*Cough* Night Wisp

With Ebony Seppy in my hands, I could really use that guest. :)

EDIT: I would like to say once again that even though I already have pet poelala, I still say she needs to return because of 2 reasons:
1) She is a game changing unique item who shouldn't be locked out from others as a perma rare item. Rather she shouldn't be rare in the first place.(and 'legendary' status should be good enough anyway to further justify her return)

2) There is high demand from her and people will pay good $$ for her.(I guess ss and C-Bob would for instance plus many others)

< Message edited by poopbum -- 1/25/2015 20:21:23 >
AQ  Post #: 68
1/27/2015 12:10:46   
sk3tch

I think a new option for buying boxers would be nice like 30 for 5000 tokens and 70 for 10k
AQ  Post #: 69
1/27/2015 13:06:07   
Vaulen

One thing I'd like is for an option to exit to be put into place, instead of having to ask what the boxes are before I get to leave.
AQ DF  Post #: 70
1/28/2015 13:31:49   
Jdilla

A few things I'd buy boxes for:

(1) There have been a number 0-proc/100-proc compression weapons, but as far as I'm aware none have compressed 0-proc Ranged/100-proc Ranged. Generally they're either 0-proc Melee/100-proc Ranged, or 0-proc Magic/100-proc Magic. I'd go after a 0-proc Ranged/100-proc Ranged compression weapon.

(2) FD armors. Energy, Ice, and Earth need them (Earth less than the others), but they'd actually be useful for every element but Water and Wind. I can understand not wanting to fill major gaps with GGBs, but at the same time, I'd rather see those gaps filled somewhere than not at all.

(3) I'm not sure how realistic this is, and it wasn't my idea originally, but if an option were added to the Awe!!! shop to permanently change your no-drop weapon to a 100-proc Ranged/Magic weapon, I'd go after that as well.

A wild youtube channel appears!
AQ  Post #: 71
1/28/2015 14:36:48   
lightriftwalker122

id like Wrath of Nulgath to return . kiss of the Angel of darkness i might get that
Post #: 72
1/28/2015 14:42:54   
normankk

I do agree some of the FD armor can be added, consider there are many element that has not fully covered in defensive side. Some of these armors are also seasonal rare too.

I would also love to see some armors to return too. Take Twilly form and Vibrant Living Armor for example.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
1/29/2015 0:09:46   
skull x

Indestructible Plate
Post #: 74
1/29/2015 0:35:31   
zfloydz

Full Metal Santa would be awesome!
AQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Golden Giftbox Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition