Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I suggestion these adjustment to fish bot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> I suggestion these adjustment to fish bot
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/12/2015 21:11:45   
suboto

I got fished and it still made me do 30dmg on a 3rd turn debuffed abyss bot special.
Quick question is 1 robot suppose to out power another even when 1 is at max debuff
Side not:
483dmg regular strike dmg
res was 388-90 something
primary dmg was nerfed to 280dmg so -203dmg o.o and max turned abyss is -90?

shouldnt fish bot be -100 at max or should abyss be buffed i just feel the fish bot is way to over rewarding seeing as it is oped to the abyss bot cause abyss has to wait til 3rd turn for max buff that in turn is weaker then fish at its 1st.
just a thought on a suggestion
abyss: -30 -60 -90 takes 3 turns for max
karthx: -200+ takes 1 turn for max
Rebalance:
abyss: -40 -70-100 or -30 -60 -90
karthx: -50 -100 -150 or -45 -90 -135 if it cant work like this then just makeing it -135-170 max is fair starting 1st turn til 3rd.
i think something along the lines of that is a fair rebalance

Moved to ED Balance. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 1/12/2015 21:24:36 >
Epic  Post #: 1
1/12/2015 21:15:37   
  Exploding Penguin

You're just supposed to wait and outlast the special. It doesn't last too long. If getting hit by that cripples you so much that your damage output is reduced by a ridiculous amount, then that is a weak spot of your build and you either have to accept it or mess around with your build so you have counterplay options until the fish debuff runs out.

Also IMO this is more of a balance thing. Anyways, not necessarily supported. It's fairly annoying to get your primary rendered useless for a few turns, but easily manageable. Your gun is still there and you have a lot of options to stall with the current skill trees and meta.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/12/2015 21:19:38   
Dual Thrusters

Kartherax only nerfs primary damage. Black Abyss strengthens ANY attack you use.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/12/2015 21:26:54   
suboto

So is it possible to counter this bot with field commander?
Epic  Post #: 4
1/12/2015 21:58:03   
Mother1

When this attack hits you you don't have to use primary attacks you know. You can still shield, robot, Aux, Gun as well as use cores not needing the primary. This core is anything but overpowered.
Epic  Post #: 5
1/13/2015 0:09:05   
  Exploding Penguin

The point of the bot is to be impossible to counter with a direct approach. Counter-based moves really shouldn't have a direct counter. That'd defeat the whole purpose. Since it does reduced damage you are already innately countering it by using moves that don't require your primary. If you cannot avoid using your primary during its duration then that is a build/strategy flaw and you should fix it if you want to handle going against the robot better.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/13/2015 5:07:16   
King Bling

Indirectly Exploding Penguin means to say, use f5 and dont use str ever again! or you will lose basically, because str involves primary usage more than any other build, this bot makes every force to go to f5 increasing f5 builds more, which I like , cause I can beat any f5 . Keep up the work ed.
Post #: 7
1/13/2015 6:33:43   
RageSoul

Just go Tech Mage with nearly equal STR/SUPP ( higher SUPP is a go ) and decent DEX ( don't go f5 or any Focus at all ) + 1200 or more Health , along with the Frozen Fury Sidearms and Dread Desolators and you're all set . You got at least 2 Physical Attacks (the other one would be Bludgeon ) and 2 Energy attacks ( Aux preferred ), and if you wish , add the Meteors . There , you're almost unbeatable that any Robot currently won't stop you AND you can counter almost any class build ( Malfunction forces shields , hence they drain more Energy ) .... unless you get unlucky . Managed to beat higher levels with this .

< Message edited by RageSoul -- 1/13/2015 6:34:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/13/2015 19:38:30   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

Indirectly Exploding Penguin means to say, use f5 and dont use str ever again! or you will lose basically, because str involves primary usage more than any other build, this bot makes every force to go to f5 increasing f5 builds more, which I like , cause I can beat any f5 . Keep up the work ed.

Or just use any build that only does damage based off of primary attacks. If you are almost entirely dependent on your primary for winning battles, then there's seriously something wrong with the build you're using. Many builds other than 5-focus do stuff without reliance on a primary.
Epic  Post #: 9
1/18/2015 19:02:05   
shadow.bane

the reason i play f5 is when someone bot me with fishy thing i can aux , bot , gun end of story ... everything have a counter ...

not supported !

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> I suggestion these adjustment to fish bot
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition