Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Seriously

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Seriously
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/14/2015 8:17:28   
King Bling

1vs1 - High Ranks Lvl 40
2vs2 - Low Level 36-39
Jugg - Dont Even Speak Of It.
Tell me one thing, what to play in ED, now?
Should I go beg f4f to everyone or just leave? Or wait years and years for the next "balance" update?
Post #: 1
1/14/2015 8:40:38   
Lord Machaar

I would be surprised if this post don't get deleted, because brother, you poked them in the heart. Amen.

PvP battle modes in a nut shell.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
1/14/2015 9:08:33   
King Bling

It is a better and clearer version of the post, "Unplayable PVP"
Post #: 3
1/14/2015 9:20:09   
Lord Machaar

Yeah, I had to modify that post many times so it gets an approval, it was deleted many times, because it's talking about a sensitive thingy right there.
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
1/14/2015 11:40:49   
Squrwogrona

Amen. Thought about it some more and this game now aims at kiddos, much like WWE wrestling, so everything is actually sunshine and bunnies bcs kids will play EpicDuel for few weeks tops, then go after another game, bcs that is what kids do. And old players from times when ED was 18+ continue to hope for a miracle... *stay tuned for more reality news* lol...
Epic  Post #: 5
1/14/2015 11:56:35   
.Sir Lazarus.

Come on people. If you spent that time playing and not writing that posts you would be level 40 long time ago. If you dont like the game anymore just dont play it.

I play it 7 years now and i think its better than ever. This posts dont make any constructive critisism cause you didnt offer a solution.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/14/2015 12:29:53   
Squrwogrona

No solution in this thread, true, but seriously? I care for ED very much, spent money on it and threads like this one help deal with frustration. Some aspects of omega are better than ever, but others are worst thing ever. And for these there are loads of suggestions what should be changed. I get that the process is slow and all that, but some input from devs what their vision for ED is (other than player driven) bcs right now we (players) know nothing about what is in store f.e. in 4 months? Weekly design notes show nothing about that.

If I didn't care about ED, I wouldn't bother reading and posting in forums. Also if everything is better than ever, then where are Legion and Doom servers and thousands of people playing? Just a rhetorical question.

I agree that there is potential for greatness, but for 2 years of omega nearly nothing so groundbreaking happened (in a positive way.) For over a year I'm riding on a hope wave and I'm getting tired of it.
Epic  Post #: 7
1/14/2015 14:00:02   
Lord Machaar

@Sir Lazarus

If he added solutions, it will be a suggestion more than a discussion post.
He threw this so players discuss it, everyone knows ranks are making a huge problem in PvP. And that's a fact, everyone admits that.
MQ Epic  Post #: 8
1/14/2015 14:09:09   
dfo99

what is the problem of 2v2 lvs 36-39 when you partner is not the lv 36-39? get a 40/40 vs 40/36 match is pure bad luck. remove the lvs lower than 39 will made the wait time more slower.
Post #: 9
1/14/2015 18:15:21   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Hey everyone,

Posts that serve primarily to complain or whine are not allowed in the ED GD. Please refresh yourself on the ED GD Rules before posting. Secondly, please make sure your threads are constructive in nature.

quote:

Constructive Criticism

• What is it?
    Constructive criticism is being able to process and offer your own thoughts and opinions in order to give courteous and friendly feedback. This is done by explaining what you like and dislike, while at the same time providing feedback that is useful. This is what separates constructive feedback from ranting/complaining and flaming.

• Does it help? How?
    Yes! Constructive criticism helps because not only are you giving feedback about what you don't like about a quest/event, but you're also giving feedback about what you DID like in the quest. Feedback could include on such topics as statistics, more dialogue, more explanatory cutscenes, more fights - everything that quests or events would normally include. This gives the game staff a better idea on future improvements.

• Example of Constructive Criticism:
    "I didn't partularly like this war because it felt too empty. To have made it better, I think the staff could have had a 50% cutscene to unlock rather than just a shop to progress the storyline. As it was, I personally was a little dissapointed that this war felt more rushed than previous wars, however I do understand that the staff had a lot on their plate when making this release.
    That said, I greatly enjoyed the boss fight, the animations and art fit perfectly with the song that was playing in the background. So while not one of the best wars DF have done, I still enjoyed it. Thank you, DF staff!"

• Example of Unconstructive Criticism:
    "I didn't like this war at all. What were the staff thinking? The items in the shop were ugly, overpriced and were bugged!! No cutscene? That was never done before and it is not how it should be done ever. Seriously, doesn't the staff ever listen to us?! The boss fight was too hard and took forever to beat :( And there was no sound. I dont think the staff even care anymore. Best war ever /sarcasm I hate this game D:<!"

• I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks,
    Battle Elf
    ED GD Archknight
    AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Seriously
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition