Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 1 of 2312345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/14/2015 11:57:10   
Skurge
The Dealer

Have a question about OverSoul? This is the place to ask!

Please remember that OverSoul is still in development and much info concerning future plans hasn't been released. Some questions may lack adequate answers.
Don't forget to regularly check the OverSoul Homepage as well as Nulgath's Twitter and TwitPic for updates on OverSoul!

quote:

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is OverSoul?
A: Oversoul is a card based PVP MMO role-playing action game with solo PvE game mechanics to develop your characters.

Q: Are there pets? Can you customize weapons? Are there different classes?
A: There will be characters that use pets but not in the way you think. Each character in Oversoul is a unique character that you possess. So each character is uniquely self contained. ( Like possessing Artix as a character for example. ) There will be some customization available through the Leveling Tree. But those customizations will be unique to every single character. None will be exactly the same. This means one character might be able to change their class, weapon, elemental standing, armor or even species. It's all unique to the character you possess though.

Q: What is a Beta test phase?
A: Testing phases are different time periods where we are testing a game before it is released. It also helps us squash those nasty bugs that can prevent players from enjoying the game to its fullest potential and gives us a chance to add a bunch of cool stuff in the game!

Q: What if I already have an Artix Master Account but cannot access it to log in?
A: You will need to go to our Help/Support Pages for Master Accounts.

Q: How does this game fit in the AE Universe?
A: It is the same Universe but a much darker version geared toward an older audience.

Q: Can I have the same character name as my Artix Master Account name?
A: We strongly advise against that. You want your Artix Master Account to be as secure as possible because if you lose access to your Artix Master Account, you also lose access to any linked game accounts such as EpicDuel and HeroSmash.

Q: How many characters can I currently possess?
A: Currently all that are still available. There is no limit to how many characters you can possess, this may or may not change in the future.

Q: What are they and where can I encounter them?
A: The Official OverSoul Wiki has the answers. Click here.

Q: What do the characters evolve in to?
A: The Official OverSoul Wiki has the answers. Click here.

Q: Do I have to buy the larger packages to get the characters or can I buy the smaller packages and eventually get the characters?
A: You can buy several smaller packages and receive the characters that way.

Q: Why do some players have coloured names and titles?
A: Certain players have coloured names as a token of appreciation for their contribution to the game. Founders have blue names, Testers have Orange names, Developers have Green names and in-game moderators have Gold (?) names. All other players have white names.

Common acronyms that are used in this forum are as follows:

AP - Alpha Pirate/Pirette     DD - Darkon Drago         HV/Hex - Hex Void             VL - Vampire Lord
AS - Ancient Shogun           DM - Dire Monk                                          VC - Void Champion
AR - Arcane Ranger                                      ND - Necrosis Dezgardo        VK - Void Knight
AoV - Archpriest of Ver       EE - Earth Elemental                                    VR - Void Reaper or Void Rebirth
AL - Arch Lich                EF - Earth Fairy          PD - Poison Drake             VE/Engineer - Volt Engineer
                                                        PL - Pumpkin Lord
BP - Beta Pirate              FoV - Fiend of Vergil     PW - Pyre Witch               WB - WitchBlade
BD - Black Dragon             FT - Father Time 
BR - Blood Ranger             FC - Founder Champion     SoV - Seraphim of Ver         XE/Elf - Xmas Elf
                              FK - Founder Knight                                     XF - Xmas Fiend
CV - Cyber Void                                         TG - Time Gentleman           YoTH - Year of The Horse
CC - Card Customization       HHM - Headless Horseman   TC - Treasure Chest Trap

Thanks to Therril Oreb for this topic idea and Nightly for the acronym idea.
Thanks to Char for acronym additions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/14/2015 12:50:05   
the warden

Ok i have a few questions.
Is Alpha void(female) still around?
Also whats a good place to farm for Time apprentice? T2?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
1/14/2015 13:05:13   
Gorillo Titan

Shouldn't be but it keep coming back after they remove it.

T2 yes time apprentice is harder to find then time gent was though I killed over 200 paladins still haven't seen it.
Post #: 3
1/14/2015 13:07:42   
The Jop

It's the same according to Asuka: 1%. I've seen it 3 times but failed possession every time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/14/2015 15:12:08   
Gorillo Titan

For those who do not know OS is meant to be played on 50 zoom do a duel and you will know why also since I never have sound didn't notice the music in solace is know Christmas music.
Post #: 5
1/17/2015 7:49:47   
danang5

i'm returning after 1 month did not play,is there any good character i might miss?

< Message edited by danang5 -- 1/17/2015 7:51:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/18/2015 1:36:33   
Gorillo Titan

Does OS have any good legendary characters that only have a master pre rank up?
Post #: 7
1/18/2015 1:48:57   
BJEBLE

Void Mage, Darkon, Monk, all I can find.
DF  Post #: 8
1/18/2015 1:54:34   
Gorillo Titan

monk is better than dire monk and darkon drago isn't really that good.
Post #: 9
1/18/2015 11:23:48   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo Those are the only ones with the description you had. Stop being picky, pretty much anything is good if you play it right.
DF  Post #: 10
1/18/2015 11:30:22   
Gorillo Titan

Not picky its fact.
Post #: 11
1/18/2015 11:38:55   
BJEBLE

Picky, in this case, is looking at a characters deck and based on previous judgments about what a 'good' deck is, you deem it bad. Darkon Drago might have high cost cards, but take advantage of the power those cards bring and maybe CC some extra shields to defend yourself while you charge for your poison. Maybe this isn't the most optimal way to play DD but just writing it off once you see the deck is not being open minded. Saying something is good or bad is not fact, but opinion.
DF  Post #: 12
1/18/2015 11:52:07   
Gorillo Titan

I've used almost ever character and have dueled with them all I know the difference between a good deck and a soso deck my pvp leaderboard rank proves it.
Post #: 13
1/18/2015 11:59:01   
BJEBLE

So what makes Drago so bad?
DF  Post #: 14
1/18/2015 12:40:54   
The Jop

Well, most characters can get past counters, and he has 2 Void Reflections.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
1/18/2015 17:43:31   
Sambud

Is it official that OS is now back to bi-weekly releases?
DF AQW  Post #: 16
1/18/2015 17:52:47   
The Finnish Phoenix

If that. :S

As far as I know there's no official word on whatever release schedule exists though.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
1/18/2015 20:33:18   
Gorillo Titan

OS was suppose to be biweekly but the lack if coders causes releases to be split in two sometimes.
Post #: 18
1/18/2015 22:36:01   
Zeldax

Best Light character with the card Retribution?
Post #: 19
1/18/2015 23:40:04   
R.chime

Omni knight(only because he's more than 2 elements element) so it's either seraphim, Templar, queen, or founder champ
Post #: 20
1/19/2015 8:08:16   
Zeldax

Which one's better, Templar or Seraphim of Ver?

Also, Cyber Void or Young Revontheus?

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 1/19/2015 9:12:07 >
Post #: 21
1/19/2015 9:42:10   
The Jop

Templar and Young Revontheus (though neither one is the best of its element).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
1/19/2015 9:48:12   
Zeldax

What are the top 3 characters of Light and Shadow then?
Post #: 23
1/19/2015 9:58:24   
Gorillo Titan

Cyber void beat young rev.

Top 3 light are Queen, legendary priest, omni how you use it.

shadow skexis brood, voidarchmage, idk shadow very generic element.
Post #: 24
1/19/2015 10:01:44   
SonicTbear

@Zeldax & R.chime: I know it's a little late, but you could probably include Pactogonal Captain as a good char with Retribution...
@Zeldax: For Light, (in order from strongest to weakest) Founder Champ, Templar, Queen Aegea(?). For Darkness, Shadow Nully(?) is the only char that comes to mind about the strongest, and Void Champ may be up there, but I'm unsure...

Ninja'd... (stupid smartphone... X_X)

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 1/19/2015 10:02:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 1 of 2312345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition