Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 13 of 23«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/5/2015 12:25:44   
the warden

above; we will have to wait and see to be honest. :(
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 301
6/5/2015 19:26:55   
R.chime

probably more or less them saying that in advance so we know there will be a lack of content for a while, don't know when/if we'll get a story though, I'll be here to see if we get one, tht's for sure
Post #: 302
6/6/2015 7:13:25   
Agart

Is there a way to play Oversoul with bigger resolution?
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 303
6/8/2015 15:23:03   
Ahsan the legend

Guys what i should buy with 40Sgs? which char according to its Animations? Pls answer my question.
Post #: 304
6/8/2015 16:06:40   
the warden

agart: not sure if there is a way to play with larger resolution

anyone else not able to get on os?
keeps saying error connecting to server for me

< Message edited by the warden -- 6/8/2015 16:07:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 305
6/8/2015 16:10:38   
xxDantExx

what has happened?
i can't login as well
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 306
6/8/2015 18:16:40   
Elite Tuga

Please report to any specific OS Staff or the Bug Team. It's from their side not ours, so we should see a fix real soon.
Epic  Post #: 307
6/8/2015 19:14:51   
PyzchoPath

More server connectivity issues I see
Post #: 308
6/8/2015 21:54:16   
Blackshock

@Ahsan: There's a list of SG characters on the wiki so you might want to look there. If you're asking for suggestions, best spend them on queen aegea and Templar. Both are legendaries though so you might have to grind a little to get them. Besides that, a lot of the game's good characters can be caught in the wild anyway so its STRONGLY advised that you hold on to your soul gems until you find something you REALLY want but have DIFFICULTY catching. That or if it needs soul gems to evolve.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 309
6/8/2015 21:57:09   
  Kiyone

On the server connection issues. The staff is aware of the situation and sending Warlic to address the situation and get you battling again.

https://twitter.com/Alina_AE/status/608087652118761472

So thank you for your patience in this matter.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 310
6/8/2015 21:59:23   
the warden

kiyone: thank you very much for letting them know
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 311
6/9/2015 3:07:35   
Ahsan the legend

But guys pls atleast say which best char is of Sgs according to its animations. And wehich of these is best, abbysal priest, evil jim or astor?

< Message edited by Ahsan the legend -- 6/9/2015 3:34:02 >
Post #: 312
6/9/2015 4:07:56   
Blackshock

If all you really care about are the animations, then just look them up on youtube and judge for yourself which one you think looks the best. People have varying tastes and preferences so when it comes down to something as subjective as what looks the best, you really do need to judge that for yourself. For your convenience, I've already looked them up for you.

Evil Jim
Abyssal Priest
Astor

Now as for which of them are better, I do believe Evil Jim is one of the best fire characters in the game. Abyssal priest is nice, but you can get just as good, if not, better energy characters out there so you really don't need to spend SGs on him unless you reeeaaaally want to.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 313
6/9/2015 9:57:37   
Ahsan the legend

Guys i have question, if we buy soul gems 4000:40 Sgs we will get artix pints with Sgs or only Sgs and what time it will be in my acc?
Post #: 314
6/9/2015 13:43:42   
the warden

the artix points are to buy the soul gems. and it should be in your account as soon as you buy them
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 315
6/9/2015 14:41:39   
Ahsan the legend

So guys should i equip CC in young rev and cyber void? 3 515 attack cards and 2 bloodrages? any cc like poison shiel like that.
Post #: 316
6/9/2015 15:02:47   
the warden

your choice, you don't really need to ask this here..
decide based on what you want to add to their decks...

< Message edited by the warden -- 6/9/2015 15:04:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 317
6/9/2015 15:10:48   
Ahsan the legend

Warden pls i don't know my self. u say
Post #: 318
6/9/2015 15:24:13   
the warden

Figure it out, trial and error. you don't lose anything by taking a guess...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 319
6/10/2015 3:27:38   
Ahsan the legend

I don't know
Post #: 320
6/10/2015 4:36:01   
Blackshock

Equip it and take it for a test drive. If it works for you, good, then keep it. If it doesn't, change it. That should be simple enough right?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 321
6/10/2015 6:02:13   
Ahsan the legend

I was thinking about it
Post #: 322
6/11/2015 10:03:05   
Ahsan the legend

Guys cyber void, young rev and evil jim. Are all these char worth Sgs? if not, then prefer me what to buy?
Post #: 323
6/11/2015 14:11:49   
The Finnish Phoenix

In my opinion (which is based solely on decks) Young Rev isn't worth it, particularly if you have Black Dragon or plan on getting it eventually. Since Shadow is such a huge element, you can use a number of strong free Shadow characters until then such as Poison Drake, Zombie Terror, Dark Incarnate, Necrosis, Dragonfiend Riders, and Hanzo/Skexis Brood/Void Champion if you managed to get them and Void Reaper since you probably have that by now are all good characters to tide you over for Shadow without spending additional SG's that you could use for packs or boosts if you don't have 20 lifetimes yet.

I also wouldn't get Evil Jim if I were you. For a Fire character he's pretty good, although Love Weaver and Pyre Witch (Master) are free Fire characters that can compete with it pretty well (they outperformed Evil Jim in the Fire tournament), as can Dragzirra which is significantly cheaper. Jim's Surges are really good, but he's known for having a relatively low number of attack cards to boost while Incinerate fulfils Surge's role comparably well and can be CC'd. If you managed to get Void Rebirth/Awakening, they're by far the best Fire characters. The best pure Fire character that isn't dual-elemental is Flame Draconian which came out pretty recently and is a probable indicator that there'll be more Fire characters down the road that will render Evil Jim obsolete as Clan King did Taro (not to mention Fire Shinobi being perpetually round the corner). I have Evil Jim but in your case I'd pass him up.

Cyber Void is interesting. I consider him a less consistent version of Volt Engineer (which is free), but for a Shadow character that's still pretty good since Energy is a better overall element than Shadow. He can give every other Shadow character a run for their money, but needs a certain amount of luck to do so; drawing Energize too late or a couple hands after you draw SuperCharged is a chance you have to be willing to take with Cyber Void. Void Reflection is also a thorn in his side as he has no DoT's to circumvent it, nor can he CC any without interfering with his strategy. Cyber Void can do incredible damage very quickly if everything goes right, if not then not so much. It's also allowed in the current tournament if you're confident you can level it fast enough to use it. If you have Omni Knight, you can get a very similar character by CC'ing SuperCharged and can pass this up, otherwise this would be the one to get of the three you'd listed.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 6/11/2015 14:14:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 324
6/13/2015 6:14:37   
Ahsan the legend

Guys sprout is available now?
Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 13 of 23«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition