Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 14 of 23«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2015 6:42:10   
ReDP Legit

Guys will there be difficulty in the regular PvE? If not can you suggest? (I'm new here.)
Post #: 326
6/13/2015 7:06:30   
Ahsan the legend

Above: No its very easy to play with PvE. Some enemies will be.
Post #: 327
6/13/2015 12:52:26   
the warden

ahsan: to answer your question, no sprout isn't out. its only out during October and Halloween
sorry typo, and yes its a seasonal so yes its only out during certain times

< Message edited by the warden -- 6/15/2015 12:33:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 328
6/13/2015 14:53:13   
Ahsan the legend

Oh common seriously? And one request, Pls don't call me ashan. Call Ahsan
Post #: 329
6/14/2015 0:04:11   
Gorillo Titan

How come Nulgath can say AQW but its a problem if he says OS or Oversoul on his instagram when he draws new stuff?
Post #: 330
6/14/2015 5:01:58   
Ahsan the legend

Guys if anyone have great pumpking can pm me the pictures ( Not video) of his animations? Pls?

< Message edited by Ahsan the legend -- 6/14/2015 6:01:36 >
Post #: 331
6/14/2015 5:28:21   
Blackshock

First off, it's Great Pumpking, not great punking, and second, here are screenshots of the attacks (thought it baffles me to no end why you don't want the video since it actually shows the animations in actual motion instead of a still shot, but meh, your call)

3 Hit Combo

5 Hit Combo part 1

5 Hit Combo part 2

Guarding

Attacking

Credits to the YT channel "AE Daily"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 332
6/14/2015 6:02:50   
Ahsan the legend

Sorry dude i can't use youtube. Anyone post hanzo void screenshots

< Message edited by Ahsan the legend -- 6/14/2015 14:41:48 >
Post #: 333
6/17/2015 21:44:33   
Drachirsoul

Hi! I'm new so I have no clue what's going on...
For someone who can't buy soul gems, is sticking with the Barbarian I get at the beginning "good" enough? Or is there something better I should aim for?
DF AQW  Post #: 334
6/17/2015 23:14:26   
The Finnish Phoenix

^Barbarian should be able to win against the computers a good deal more often than not, but it's a little slow to level because Ice characters are defensive and there're better characters for duelling and getting gold/xp. Some good characters to get as a free player are:

Obtained directly by capture (you can validate your e-mail to get 6 SG's which can be used to secure the capture of these characters the first time you meet them):

Earth Elemental A veteran ranked character so it's not too much trouble to obtain if you're in one of the right locations. It has an Earth deck with a lot of offensive power thanks to Earthquake, Mountain Strike and its five 500-attacks. A good character to get the feel of Earth characters (one of the top elements) as it has pretty much every Earth spell.

Frost Dragon One of the hardest characters in the game to catch because it's a Legendary, but if you do you basically skip having to level to 20 to get the highest character rank. Can be found at /join cellar but expect to be there for days of many long hours before finding it. As a Dragon it has the unique and powerful cards Bash and Thrash, which are like your normal 200 and 500 attacks but do 100 more damage. This is likely the best free Ice character, though it's missing a copy of Freeze which is a powerful card most Ice characters have access to. Has a LOT of defence also. Not really worth spending the time in the Cellar as the characters there have a lot of defence and you can spend an awful amount of time there without success, but good to be aware of.

Kruger Second to Frost Dragon among free Ice characters and also painful to catch, albeit less so than Frost Dragon. It's a Veteran and is notable for being very offense-oriented for an Ice character with four 500's and three Shatters. Unlike Frost Dragon, this has Freeze too, so some even prefer this.

Mana Guardian A heavy-duty offensive character that is a relatively quick capture for a character of its strength. Its dual-elemental strategy can take a little getting used to, but once you do you can combine Meteorite and Chain Lightning for some quick wins.

Resonance Can be found at the Nightmare Dungeon, is a relatively easily-obtained strong free character that doesn't need evolving, but takes a while to level. Great once you level it though due to Electric Arc which has more of a chance to do its full 1200 damage if you have more HP to survive as it runs its course.

Soul Wyvern Quite difficult to capture but is the best Water character in the game. It makes good use of the Fresh Start + Power Flow combo which gives you 10 energy towards an instant 1500 damage attack. Also has 4 copies of Sacrifice that enables it to kill quickly. Human Fisher is similar but with 2 Surges instead of the Sacrifices and is generally regarded as a close second among Water characters to Soul Wyvern. Both can be acquired for 50000 gold at the Way of the Water Shop, but that's a vast sum especially for a free player that could go to packs, so if you can capture them that'd be better.

Tyrant Moose It's a Legendary like Frost Dragon, so it's another of the hardest characters in the game to find/catch. It appears in various locations, generally you can't rely on finding it and it'll show up while you're levelling or looking for something else, but at least it's in locations where they won't put up Ice Walls all the time unlike Frost Dragon. Definitely worth using an SG to capture if you can get the 6 from email confirmation. Frost Dragon and Dragonfiend Rider are similarly hard to find.

Void Incarnate The Male and Female versions have the same deck and are both incredible for dealing heaps of damage at low levels as they have 4 Sacrifices each. They're easily obtained as a successful capture of any of Flesh Void, Shadow Void, Void Cowboy, Blood Ranger, or Void Cowgirl will give you the base rank Void Incarnate.

Obtained by evolving (there are four ranks of characters: Apprentice, Veteran, Master, and Legendary. An Apprentice can evolve to a Veteran at Level 4, a Veteran to a Master at Level 10, and a Master to a Legendary at Level 20 (a massive undertaking, especially without boosts where it can take 20-30 hours to grind to 20.):

Kid Drakath -> Prince Drakath -> Bandit Drakath Bandit Drakath is the best free Shadow character in the game with Shadow being the most populous element. It has FOUR Poisons, a damage over time spell which gets better the more HP you have. Otherwise you have to count on casting it early on for it to run its course. Bandit Drakath's also the easiest way to access Chaotic Flux, currently the best card in the game. Bandit can be evolved again for free at Level 20 to Drakath Fiend (the only free Chaos Legend), but considering how much grinding that requires it's better to just make Bandit your go-to Shadow character with the knowledge that it could some day get to

Clan Warrior -> Clan Veteran -> Clan King One of the most powerful free characters in the game once levelled due to having 2 Iron Hides and Corruption, but takes some time to level. Clan Warrior isn't all that hard to find and can also be bought from the shops, though you're probably better off capturing it.

Engineer -> Volt Engineer (takes a while to find in the town on the East Map and evolve but once you get Volt it levels as fast as anything due to SuperCharged and is a very strong offensive character that can do quite a bit of damage in PvP. He also has awesome animations like a crane with a wrecking ball for the 3-hit and a machine gun for the 5-hit)

Hope that helps, good luck and happy hunting!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 335
6/19/2015 14:16:58   
Gorillo Titan

Can miltonious be used in AE again?
Post #: 336
6/19/2015 22:05:43   
Skurge
The Dealer

Miltonius itself technically "no longer exists", because of copyright issues. So I don't think so.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 337
6/20/2015 8:04:58   
Gorillo Titan

I asked because 1 Miltonious is used in OS during February written on the solace pillar. and also http://lqs.aq.com/ <---- isn't miltonious the pet in the LQS?
Post #: 338
6/21/2015 15:48:56   
Hakunin

Which card is Poison_1-v2?

When are what seasonals available?
AQ  Post #: 339
6/21/2015 21:33:17   
the warden

What is a good cc for mana guardian?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 340
6/21/2015 23:07:40   
R.chime

mana guardian cc's should be dot's of his primary element(you could cc in 1 8 energy for 1050 dmg if you want *not sure on the exact dmg*) seeing as you can neither heal with him nor use any iron hides dots would be your best bet, and can some1 tell me where the 7+dot would be noted if you manage to get 7+ dots on an enemy
Post #: 341
6/21/2015 23:09:58   
Gorillo Titan

For mana I recommend 1 525 neutral 1 incinerate 2 fire 525s and a fireball.
Post #: 342
6/21/2015 23:14:54   
the warden

ty titan and r.chime
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 343
6/21/2015 23:37:15   
The Finnish Phoenix

The best CC for Mana Guardian may well be nothing at all so you can get its Energizes off as soon as possible. If you discard at 10 you can draw through your whole deck as soon as turn 6 while accumulating 26 Fire energy, which happens to be exactly enough to use all of Mana Guardian's starting Fire spells (Fire Whirl x2 + Meteorite).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 344
6/22/2015 10:50:51   
Blackshock

For him, I personally run adding 3 more burns and an extra fire whirl. I try to focus more on setting off all of MG's dots. I prefer the use of burns as they're more efficient versions of fire whirl to me.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 345
6/22/2015 16:29:51   
Hakunin

is it true that for the average player it takes a continuous 35 days to catch a frost dragon?
AQ  Post #: 346
6/22/2015 16:36:30   
Gorillo Titan

I got him first day after 3 fights.
Post #: 347
6/22/2015 17:07:11   
The Finnish Phoenix

Depends on how many hours a day you spend looking for it in those 35 days. In my experience the captureable Legends generally take around 20 hours of searching to first show up. If any characters are worth SG'ing, they'd be Frost Dragon and Tyrant Moose. The DFR's typically don't need one as they have high possession rates to compensate for the difficulty it takes to beat their boss decks, but Dragon and Moose both eluded me first time and I didn't take my chances. It can take longer or shorter depending on your luck, but if you spend 50 hours on a character and don't find it you can consider yourself victimized by the RNG (I think I was on the verge of this on my Moose hunt, but since catching it Moose were generally more available when looking for other characters. Such is life sometimes, some people have to suffer so others can find one in 3 fights).

You can cut down on this time by refresh farming, but then you're likely to lose out on a good amount of Gold/EXP. This might be worth it for Frost Dragon though, as the mobs at its locations throw up a lot of defence. IIRC I did this on-and-off to find it at Cellar and it took me a little over 10 hours.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 348
6/22/2015 17:07:29   
Hakunin

And I could not catch it after 2,000 fights with 10 encounter of it. That's why I don't care your personal story, especially as you got it by SG actually.

@Phoenix
I ment CONTIUOUS.

The spawn.rate is 1:200 (generous estimation), and the catch-rate is told to be 2%. Assuming a fight (ice creatures) takes 5 minutes, it takes ca. 400 pure hours of playing. That's 35 days w/o taking even a five minutes break.
And NO THEY DON'T WORTH SG, as they are not sg-only.

EDIT:
No, you actually can't loose exp and gold logging constantly out.
The average fight (high level) elsewhere takes 2 minutes. So logging out AND doing a fight elsewhere STILL gives you the same gold/exp IN SHORTER TIME than fighting in the cellar.

< Message edited by Hakunin -- 6/22/2015 17:17:11 >
AQ  Post #: 349
6/22/2015 17:17:50   
The Finnish Phoenix

Well there's the 6 SG's you can get through e-mail confirmation. If you've used those I'd personally rather spend 20-30 cents than 400 hours in the Cellar if what you say is true, but suit yourself.

EDIT: Yes, I was speaking of refresh farming for captureable Legends in general. I did mention that Frost Dragon could be an exception due to the higher defence and that I'd refresh farmed to find it myself. Assuming you can get a fight in the cellar once every 30 seconds by refresh farming and the 2% encounter/capture rates (curious about who told you the capture rate), you would capture Frost Dragon in 40 hours.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 6/22/2015 17:30:00 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 14 of 23«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition