Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 19 of 23«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/17/2015 18:13:27   
the warden

darklore: did this just start happening today?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 451
9/17/2015 18:39:39   
Gorillo Titan

I have no idea what the problem is I rarely play OS but when I do I go right in.
Post #: 452
9/17/2015 20:09:56   
DarkLore

It was yesterday Warden. But it seems to have stopped.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 453
9/17/2015 21:23:43   
Gorillo Titan

@kiyone with this upcoming release can the prime guardian finally be added in game?
Post #: 454
9/17/2015 22:24:19   
  Kiyone

Do you mean Prime Mana Guardian suggestion or Guardian Prime from AQWorlds? Regardless of which one it is with what's being plan. Prime Guardian concept is not one of things that was plan.

With getting a Prime Guardian in game at this point. Unless Nulgath was working on it/finish it. We need an artist to volunteer to make it and someone animate it. Which I don't know how feasible that is at this point.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 455
9/17/2015 22:39:10   
Gorillo Titan

Black is capable of doing basic animations he may have gotten better since creating Prime could he just animate it and make it?
Post #: 456
9/19/2015 15:59:52   
LackOfFear

Is Chaotic Flux supposed to let you use Retribution, Penace, etc
for 0 cost?..
Post #: 457
9/19/2015 22:32:13   
Gorillo Titan

Since we have no one to fix it yes it is suppose to do that.
Post #: 458
9/20/2015 23:48:40   
Ninjaty

quote:

Is Chaotic Flux supposed to let you use Retribution, Penace, etc
for 0 cost?..

Initially it only allowed Attack cards, but was later deliberately changed to allow all cards. So yes, it is intentional.
We were told that it would eventually be balanced somehow, but were never to my knowledge told what this balancing may entail. For all we know, it could simply be a small cost.
Post #: 459
9/24/2015 9:18:03   
Gorillo Titan

@kiyone @mrthra

Warlic should be able to at least release holiday stuff right?
Post #: 460
9/27/2015 0:48:44   
deathshine

is this game really that dead? it almost seems like AE spread themselves to thin with the amount of games they are running. i hope i didnt spend $10 for a game thats being shelved. i just now got back into it and i hope this game has a bright future seeing how its geared towards older players.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 461
9/27/2015 1:41:00   
The Jop

They did basically stop supporting the game when they deemed that it didn't make enough profit. The only way to start development again is if Oversoul becomes really profitable through some miracle. The head of the game, Nulgath, was laid off, and he was the only one keeping the game alive for a long time; making art/animations for characters and having Warlic code them in in his spare time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 462
9/27/2015 1:44:04   
megakyle777

However, I will note that Mirtha and Kiyone are hinting at something happening soon with Oversoul, although we are not sure what and odds are if it is something it's being done in spare time since Alina recently told me that everyone, Warlic included is mostly focusing on AQ3D. WHich would explain why it's slow.
DF  Post #: 463
9/28/2015 1:11:57   
Gorillo Titan

AE needs AQ3D to succeed so they don't die AE is worth less than 50% of what is was over 3 years ago. The ED team being one that was acquired by AE its possible they could leave the company if it ever got really really bad with AQW and ED being some of largest bread bringers for AE it could be a crazy ride.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/28/2015 1:13:31 >
Post #: 464
9/28/2015 1:19:02   
megakyle777

This one's for a AK or Mod in OS really:

quote:

AQW and DF are the games I'm most familiar with, and both have several high ranking staff members (the game leads included) that read and often post in their game boards. All of the games however have a liason that reads the forums consistently and relays important information/concerns/great ideas to the powers that be. There may not be a lot of dev postings in this board right now, but I can assure you, your posts ARE being read and considered. Other social media is read too, such as twitter and facebook.

I was just wondering who ours was. Because I hardly see OS adressed by anyone. I know Mirtha and Kiyone has hinted at something for OS coming, but with Alina saying that Warlic is focusing almost entirely on AQ3D right now, I'm wondering how that is the case, and if any other staff are kept informed of OS or if noone is told anything.
DF  Post #: 465
9/28/2015 1:25:48   
Gorillo Titan

Galanoth.
Post #: 466
9/28/2015 19:55:15   
deathshine

Wait. How come warlic is focusing on aq3d when oversoul is his main game? Shouldn't aq3d be a secondary focus? I understand that aq3d is planned to be their next big game but why is it that majority of the crew of over soul focuses more on the other games rather than their own.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 467
9/28/2015 20:10:55   
The Jop

You must be new here.

Seriously though, there was never a time every staff member of Oversoul committed all their working time to OS. AE always pulled staff members to work on other projects even though the OS staff was already tiny. And OS failed...I wonder why!!!

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/28/2015 20:14:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 468
9/28/2015 20:24:04   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Our liaison used to be Klunk, but now its unofficially Gal. Warlic's main game is AQ3D, he and Rolith both work on OS mostly just when something breaks, but when Warlic has a spare moment he can do something extra. The bug tracker is constantly checked, and both Kiyone and myself keep the powers that be updated with what needs doing, such as the card packs.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 469
9/28/2015 23:20:25   
Gorillo Titan

Why aren't any of the bugs fixed then? Diligaf said in game klunk wouldn't be back cause he had a girlfriend over 6 months ago I took a screenshot when he said it though.
Post #: 470
9/29/2015 19:01:19   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

What bugs need fixing? If they have been reported they will eventually be addressed. Even the bigger AE games have a list of bugs that get constantly put off for more important things. If it isn't gamebreaking, it typically isn't priority. But that doesn't mean they'll never be fixed.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 471
9/29/2015 19:44:31   
deathshine

its cool that the game runs well still but can we honestly expect somebody to replace nulgath for oversoul? plus we WILL need new coders to focus on their game. i know that they mostly want to focus on aqw but its ridiculous when everybody has to focus on that game more so than their own. something needs to change or they need more employees.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 472
9/29/2015 23:46:28   
Gorillo Titan

@above AQW is dying its main goal at the moment is to fund AQ3D which is the new big AE game.

@mrthria the game freezes, the can't delete cards bug, people being unable to make accounts stuff like that.
Post #: 473
9/30/2015 0:04:04   
DarkLore

@Mritha Not to mention Chaos Flux is bugged too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 474
10/9/2015 14:04:54   
megakyle777

One for Mritha: Do you know if there will be a Aniversary/Upholder pack for Oversoul this year? I brought some points to buy some things but I'm wondering if I could, you know, buy some now or wait for one.
DF  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 19 of 23«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition