Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= January 16th, 2015 - EPIC MMO EVENT BARRENS WAR

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 16th, 2015 - EPIC MMO EVENT BARRENS WAR
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/17/2015 11:20:12   
Squrwogrona

War boring as hell. 1v1 High hp high str tac merc 90% of the time. I must micro like south korean pro gamer in starcraft, then they get one deflect in 15+ turn with their 60 vs mine 138 tech. Good job with changing absolutely nothing gameplay-wise and starting a war.

Dunno why do we bother posting suggestions, evidence is in the game since start of omega and still nothing happens. And pls dont nerf tacs, they don't need it. Fix stats instead.
Epic  Post #: 26
1/17/2015 11:37:55   
The berserker killer

I dont understand why 37 support goes first most of the time against 60 support. But okay
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 27
1/18/2015 3:34:08   
RageSoul

ROFL that new Health Objective function XD Same quality of the previous Wars as always .

Oh BTW , does Rabble's "Balance Tracker" have any listed data about Frost Shards , Hawk Guardian and Icy Overkill's win rates? Recently , i barely see anyone using Frost Shards , mostly Hawk Guardian and the fresh-out-of-the-overbeefed-up-powering-oven Icy Overkill .

And still no news about classes i see? Weeellll , imma comeback later before i reach the dreaded Level 38 in my TLM character .
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/18/2015 22:48:29   
The berserker killer

same cake, different frosting.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 29
1/19/2015 6:38:37   
.Sir Lazarus.

Nerf tactical mercs? Looool!

im a tactical merc from when they created it till today and i must say that im the reason most of them jumped to the tactical merc wagon. Its funny to me cause when alot of people were blood mages i didnt have a realy great score against them, but you didnt see me post here like, nerf blood mages!! I sticked to tactical and i got over it. Now that alot of people are learning the benefits of being a tactical you guys want devs to nerf it. Thats just ridicilous. Stick to your class and try to learn it, dont post here if you lose a few, that does not mean tactical need a nerf, it means you need to learn a build that kills most of the tactical mercs.

Thats what i did with my tactical againt blood mages. This comunity here is poisoned with the thought that devs should fix all of your problems, and when the devs accualy do something you wanted than you rant about the side effects of the change.

Stick to the plan. Learn from your mistake. One wrong move in every battle means you lost. Thats the way it should be, thats the way it is.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/19/2015 22:52:02   
Rayman
Banned

Actually nobody switched because of you, they switched just because tlms got a nice buff some updates ago.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/19/2015 23:14:59   
The berserker killer

technically I made the tlm build everyones been using based off of sir lazarus' tlm build so technically we all copied him. I just subtracted enough hp to fulfill sup req for frenzy
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 32
1/19/2015 23:48:49   
RageSoul

Toxic Grenade + Frost Shards combo is no laughing matter .
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/20/2015 3:21:37   
Satafou

Actually rayman is correct, i did a longer posted explaining everything, but it got deleted because players are allowed to brag about things they haven't accomplished but those who point out their claims to be incorrect, get their posts deleted.
Post #: 34
1/20/2015 3:34:20   
Squrwogrona

@Lazarus I wrote don't nerf tacs, they don't need it. I tweaked my tactics and now it's fine. Still, nothing changes about war being boring.
Epic  Post #: 35
1/20/2015 15:10:37   
Rayman
Banned

Berseker: That build is here since smoke got removed from tlms, when frenzy got the 0 energy req, it was an obvious move to max and abuse. Sadly nobody should say that they created a build at this point, almost all the builds are the same and have been created before, what you can say is that you used a recycled build and remade it with actives instead of passives.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/20/2015 19:04:13   
Gold Shock

Going to have to agree with Satafou + Rayman on this one. Don't take credit for something that's not true. And for future reference, if you do in fact make a popular meta build, don't make a big deal about it. I remember urFEAR never once said anything for all the builds he created. He sat there in silence and even helped players who used them.

< Message edited by Gold Shock -- 1/20/2015 19:05:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/20/2015 19:38:40   
The berserker killer

Whatever you wanna call it. Doesn't change the fact that everyones basically copying Sir Lazarus and it surely doesn't change the fact that changing frenzy has done nothing but ruined this class for veteran players who wrecked with it. Players such as Sir lazarus

@Goldshock: I didn't make a big deal out of it nor will I ever make a big deal out of it. No need to brag when people do it for you
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 38
1/21/2015 3:00:12   
Satafou

If people who changed to tlm "copied" sir lazarus because they changed to tlm purely for the frenzy buff update. It's equivalent to saying lazarus copied a guy who made str/posion tlm before him i.e in delta when that build was around. Lazarus was only tlm in mid omega lol, or at the very least it was only then he actually got active and decided to use that build then.
Post #: 39
1/21/2015 8:36:51   
zion

Seriously, the game has been around enough time that there are no new builds anymore... PvP is inherently cyclical in terms of dominant classes/builds and it generally happens when Rabble/Titan make "balance" adjustments. It shouldn't be called "balance" at all. It should be called "adjustments."

PvP games work like this:
1) Set up classes.
2) One will inevitably be somewhat stronger and/or easier to win with.
3) Adjust the strength and cost of moves a bit.
4) A new class/build will inevitably be somewhat stronger and/or easier to win with.
5) Paying players use secondary currency to quickly adapt and win while hardcore free players might get the tail end of it*. The rest are just fodder.
6) Return to 3.
*Note. ED is actually not so tough on free players if you are dedicated (e.g. Easily making > 1 million credits from gifts this holiday season). A hardcore player can keep up with Varium players.

On Topic: This war is no different than previous wars besides for the extremely slow pace and most "Whales" having joined Legion. I am enjoying the constant war rallies being a part of the exile. A few hours of 2v2 and I am at 5K influence.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
1/21/2015 11:20:42   
The berserker killer

Lol. okay
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 41
1/21/2015 18:05:31   
Squrwogrona

Just an example of contested ownership of a build: when frenzy got changed, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to do a str build with 37 supp. It literally screams "I'm here, try me out". Why the bragging rights all of the sudden? Come on, it's not like this is an IP... you can't claim ownership to obvious things, which are most of omega's builds...

Some objectivity, please. This whole posturing thing will make this thread locked sooner or later.

Epic  Post #: 42
1/21/2015 18:16:47   
Mother1

@ squrwogrona

While that is true for people it can be a sense of pride that they can claim they started said trend.
Epic  Post #: 43
1/21/2015 20:04:25   
The berserker killer

Nope, you've gotta be a build scientist *thumbsup*.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 1/21/2015 20:07:18 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 44
1/21/2015 20:25:03   
Daph Duck

^yes u r corect Sra. Ghost God. Players Ned to be able to implement VIABLE VARIETY in Der builds. dat is tru build scientist.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
1/28/2015 4:15:47   
SouL Prisoner

What's with the super bomb drop rate? Won over 300+ battles and so far got only 2! :S
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
1/28/2015 4:57:07   
comicalbike

well soul you got more than me
Epic  Post #: 47
1/28/2015 5:03:31   
SouL Prisoner

lol. Now that's just beyond sad _-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
1/28/2015 10:39:55   
The berserker killer

weird. I actually found out that if you get a super war item, save it because it has seriously been increasing my chance of super war items. When I reached 8 war items I just keep getting them. Whenever I reach 10 I would spend 2 of them, sometimes 4, then just do some more battles and ill keep getting them.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 49
1/29/2015 1:04:09   
dfo99

quote:

technically I made the tlm build everyones been using based off of sir lazarus' tlm build so technically we all copied him. I just subtracted enough hp to fulfill sup req for frenzy

a guy called drogo was the only tlm which i know using an str build with tlm before the tlm buff, after a big change in any classe i believe that nobody can call youself a "build creator" because many other player can change to same build in a very short time.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 16th, 2015 - EPIC MMO EVENT BARRENS WAR
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition