Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Crafting System

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Crafting System
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/18/2015 19:30:40   
Cadens Disciple

Hi forumers,

I just wanted to see if you think Epicduel can handle a crafting system and if so, what your ideas are.

Mine has to do with being able to dissemble weapons into parts, with certain crafting benefits, but let's hear your ideas!

Cadens Disciple
Post #: 1
1/18/2015 21:53:48   
  Exploding Penguin

it would be something completely new to the game and would require a lot of work to make. This is the kind of update you'd expect to see when ED evolves from one phase to the next (Beta -> Gamma or something similar).

I think this idea could potentially be really interesting. Instead of customizing equips exactly how you want like how it is currently, they should maybe make it so that all equipment has set stats like back in previous phases. However, you can customize these slightly by crafting to change and add some more stats onto base equipment. It'll be a long time before a crafting system would ever be implemented though.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/21/2015 4:23:19   
Thylek Shran

Basically we already have a minor crafting system which are the core
and stat/armor point contributions.
It won´t hurt to evolve this and to separate promo cores so that they
could be added to any weapon and armor. This would require an update
to the mini icons for skill effects and cores in the PVP screens.
DF Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Crafting System
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition