Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Set Bonus

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Set Bonus
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2015 17:25:27   
King Bling

Simple Set Bonus from certain unique combination of weapons used in battle. For eg.
1.)Azrael Gear- +5% Chance to Crit (Stacked with other crit chances).
2.)Frozen Set- +30 Health when you enter a battle, like you have 750, when you enter a battle you start off with 780.
3.)Hawk Set- +10 Primary Damage
4.)Beta Gear- +2 Str,Dex,Tech,Supp

This will bring a change in the system, as in current meta a basic weapon = Aphrodite's Woe (A varium weapon)
Which devalues this weapons, thus this suggestion will bring back the value of these kind of "Seasonal Weapons".
Even Hybrid Combinations. For eg.
1.)Abyss with Dread Set- (Abyss primary and bot, dread gun and aux)- +5 Defns/Resis
2.)Pyro Set- +10 Defns
3.)Delta Set- +10Resis

These are just examples for the suggestion I am trying to keep before you.
Post #: 1
1/19/2015 18:27:33   
The berserker killer

I like this alot
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
1/19/2015 22:45:19   
coolboyelazizy

While having the first look at this suggestion I thought it's a bit OP but after deeply thinking and imagining it it's actually a good idea it wold bring more variety.

Supported.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/20/2015 14:03:21   
shadow.bane

i support this ! is a good idea ! but just keep on dreaming cause they will never make suck things cause it has being mentioned in previews suggestions ...
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/20/2015 15:08:31   
Drianx

I have also suggested set bonuses recently.

So I support it, obviously.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/21/2015 4:11:10   
Thylek Shran

quote:

While having the first look at this suggestion I thought it's a bit OP but after deeply thinking and imagining it it's actually a good idea it wold bring more variety.

Your wrong as it would definetly bring less variety because alot players would go for the most powerfull set
and alot more players would wear full promo sets which are already OPed while all other equipment would
be denied. Personally I dont like the fact that having a custom style does already mean to have less power
than with promo parts. Too many characters already look the same and have the same promo items.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 1/21/2015 4:12:01 >
DF Epic  Post #: 6
1/21/2015 4:53:03   
King Bling

Not at all, the frozen promo set, has a very weak armor, instead of that core generator with the new endless core on a basic armor is better, your argument is not viable, plus not all have beta sets or certain set, and this is better than having using basic weapons and still winning, search M A K E N , he uses basic weapons but can beat everyone obviously ranks but atm basic = best = the var items, even the var people should have some advantage, but actually that is not advantage as well, since you can have the hawk set or something similar, this will only bring fun into the game rather than the boring game it is atm, people will start to value items, take my example, when I was level 30 I dint care what weapon I use or even now, I can win with evn basic equipment, this is the problem with epicduel, the unique value to the weapons for which the people would collect each and every weapon is gone now, this means the weapons they collected due to their unique stats are useless atm, you wont see people using other weapons as well but just hawk its not a "variety" atm too. This is just a suggestion and anyways no one implements most of the suggestion so idk.
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Set Bonus
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition