Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Arcade Gold chance.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Arcade Gold chance.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2015 22:39:43   
coolboyelazizy

Well I heard this idea from a friend and actually liked it so I decided to suggest it.

While spinning the arcade wheel alot and not getting the gold prize you need it's too annoying how about increasing the chance for getting gold with the more score you get.

Thoughts?

Shoot me now or shoot me later
Every schoolboy to his sport
Death to each and every traitor
I renounce your people's court!

Love it :D.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/19/2015 23:35:44   
  Exploding Penguin

Or just increase the flat chance of gold because the whole thing is a noob trap for people who are trying to get the gold prizes and burn their var or work very hard on daily missions but might never even get the gold prize. And when they do it's 10k credits instead of the item.

The chance is way too low.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/19/2015 23:51:45   
RageSoul

Perhaps making the Bronze tier items be fuly upgraded so the Credit sellback is more justified , but then again , nobody would risk playing more than their usual ( usual now means less than an hour ) for an Arcade Token that gives them 20 Credits in result .

The Gold tier items should get a higher chance of it being dropped , considering we have less than 500+ players going online on average per day .
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/21/2015 4:03:20   
Thylek Shran

The chance for a gold price should be tiered in reference to the related Arcade achievement tier.
It its demotivating to have a maxed Arcade achievement while not having a single gold price
from it.

As example:

Brunson's Bounty VIP (Tier 1): 0.1% chance for gold price
Brunson's Bounty VIP (Tier 2): 0.2%
Brunson's Bounty VIP (Tier 3): 0.4%
Brunson's Bounty VIP (Tier 4): 0,8%
Brunson's Bounty VIP (Tier 5): 1,6%
DF Epic  Post #: 4
1/25/2015 0:45:28   
youbo

I agree,but I think it should not be as drastic as the above player suggested.
Maybe something like +0,05% of baseline chance per score point, capped at +200% (so at 4000 score,you have triple your original chance)
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/30/2015 20:17:00   
The berserker killer

this sounds like a good idea to me. tbqh it took me 300 straight tokens to win Eternal Spirit and by that time I was heated. It shouldn't take that much for me to get my first gold
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Arcade Gold chance.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition