Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Weapons of Change: Interlude

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Weapons of Change: Interlude
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2015 12:21:19   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Weapons of Change: Interlude

Location: Battleon » Robina's Shop » Truphma Saga » 11: Weapons of Change » Interlude

«Scene: Xov has Alana tied to a chair.»

???: What is the problem, Xov?
Xov Arakue: I... don't know.
???: There is naught to think about, my dear. This woman stands in the way of our success, so she must be-
Xov Arakue: -taken care of like Yeeuh'ha?
???: Exactly.
Xov Arakue: I...
Xov Arakue: I can't.
???: ...whyever not? I need to understand what you are thinking, my dear.
Xov Arakue: I don't know why - I just can't! Every time I think about hurting her ... I see pictures in my mind. Pictures that I don't want to see.
???: If you don't know, then you must forget, my pristine snowflake. Those pictures are nothing but a trick to dissuade you from doing what is right.
???: We are so close, Xov. So very close. Don't let this slip through our fingers now.
Xov Arakue: But ... the pain. There's just ... something about her that hurts.
???: Oh, my poor dear. There is no "hurts". You've let your guard down. You are becoming weak. You don't want to be helpless and scared again, now do you?
Xov Arakue: Of course not! I am not weak. I've conquered worlds. I've defeated our enemies. I've crushed all that Eukara Vox stands for!
???: Good... Continue to do so, my child. Now, finish off this girl and rid the world of her defiance. I have more ... urgent matters to attend to.
Xov Arakue: Father...
Xov Arakue: Father?

«Xov steps towards Alana.»

Xov Arakue: Are you set in defying what we stand for? Will you not submit to the bliss that is a Truphma Life?
Alana: Never. I cannot imagine life without the beauty and wonder of the world around me. I would rather die than be without that.
Xov Arakue: Why must this planet be so stubborn?
Alana: Tell me, Xov, when was the last time you really looked at a flower and were mesmerised by its beauty?
Xov Arakue: That is neither here nor there!
Alana: On the contrary, my lady. It is everything. I would rather die for that sweet moment, than give you what you want.
Xov Arakue: There are NO SUCH MOM--

«A small child appears before Xov that looks like a young Alana.»

Child: See, isn't it pretty? Would you like it? You can have it if you want.
Xov Arakue: Can I?
Child: Of course. Everyone deserves to have some pretty things.

«Xov takes the flower from the child.»

Xov Arakue: Th-thank you.

«Kastio enters the scene.»

Kastio: So, one of you are involved. Eukara will not like this.
Kastio: Alana, thank goodness I've found you!
Alana: Kastio! Get me out of here. She's insane.
Kastio: She's... She's not aware I am here.
Alana: No, she isn't. One moment she was yelling at me, the next, it was as if she was in another place entirely.
Alana: I've been trying to get free, since I just can't watch her anymore. It's ... terrifying. Please, take me home.
Kastio: Alana... she's crying. Her face, her face has such pain.
Alana: Please, Kastio, just take me away from here. The Other will be back and he will kill me, even if she will not.
Kastio: Wait, she was supposed to kill you? And she hasn't?
Alana: She said... to the voice that something about me hurts. But the other voice wouldn't let her talk about it.
Kastio: Come, Alana. You need to tell all of this to Eukara.

«Kastio and Alana teleport away and the scene fades to black.»

To be continued...
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

Entry written by Carandor. Corrections thanks to Archlist.
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Weapons of Change: Interlude
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition