Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dragon War: Platinum

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Dragon War: Platinum
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2015 13:15:14   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

Dragon War!
Platinum

«You can skip the cutscene at any time.»

«Scene: Death can be seen. To the left, a silhouette of an unknown figure. The sand in the hourglass on Death's hand falls to the bottom, and the hourglass rotates. The flow of sand to the bottom of the hourglass suddenly stops post-rotation. Death vigorously shakes the hourglass to no avail.»

Death: That's it then. It is time.

«The silhouette is revealed to be Galian, who enters the scene.»

Death: Are they ready...
Galian: They shall have to be. I can do nothing further to stop this for it is older than I, and my own coming is tied to it. Warn your master that his hold has been broken.

«Death fades away from the scene.»

Galian: This dream ends now. But know this, «You»: they are coming. Be prepared.

«The scene fades to black. Over at The Southern Ice Wastes of Tjeli, a massive crack forms across the icy land. The land splits open to reveal a silhouette of a dragon, who rapidly materializes into a human form.»

Dragon ???: The threat to our ascension has been recognized. We shall take his measure.

«In Battleon's town square, a blue glow envelops Galanoth. Suddenly, Galanoth vanishes!»

Dragon ???: He shall not interfere.

«Over at Dragonspine, Cyrus and Sheila face the same fate as Galanoth!»

Dragon ???: Nor shall they. The dragons born of the world shall have no guidance in this and nor shall he.

«The scene fades to black. Long ago...»

Galian: (thinking) This is but a memory for me. I stood then at the edge of a vast chasm or a great corridor. Stretched before me was time itself and I saw possibilities and they were wondrous and terrible.
Galian: (thinking) My fears were not alleviated by my most recent visit to the Chamber. I had argued with the Elemental Lords for some time about their culpability in the corruption that still consumed Lore.
Galian: (thinking) I am showing you this, Lauren, because you must know. I have written this before. The next part is the most relevant.
Galian: (thinking) While Lore has known for a while of my youth and the great harm done by my people in Inilar, they have not long known what I would have had them forget.
Galian: (thinking) What I tried to uncreate. One reason among many, in truth, while Tjeli was cast beneath the ice. I was tied up in it. I could not see. This scene was earlier but it set the stage.
Galian: (thinking) While each and every one of the Elemental Lords had aided me in casting Tjeli into the sea so many years ago, none would admit that their own temples have become dangerous places.
Galian: (thinking) What you face now is tied to your destiny and it is a corruption so old I cannot uncreate it, for doing so might unravel myself.
Lauren: It is time, love.
Galian: I know... I am not fit to be your gardener, no less a refiner for someone else.
Lauren: Your lack of certainty affirms our choice.
Galian: Why do you encourage them in their complacency?
Lauren: Their nature is to build. Your burden is not their burden. They cannot see because they are within the problem even as they ignore it and the world.
Galian: I sometimes wonder if my burden is your burden either. I sit here and know fully that the path we are on will eventually cause us to come into conflict with each other, both directly and indirectly, and I despair of it.
Lauren: And once you leave, no doubt so will I, as I will forget our arrangement, as I must, lest my knowledge cause me to hesitate. We must do as we must do.
Galian: (thinking) Let us move forward now. For what happens next you have seen already. Xilar was tempted by my voice.
Galian: Xilar, son of Xilan...

«The scene suddenly greys out, and you appear in Tjeli, with Galian facing you.»

«You»: What is this? Am I dreaming?
Galian: This is happening. It has happened. They are awake, and they have taken Cyrus and Galanoth so the dragons born naturally of this world are without leaders.
Galian: They hope to sow corruption and seed chaos. Such was their purpose.
«You»: Who has taken them? What is happening?
Galian: The platinum dragons. They are coming. My people, they are responsible.
Galian: They... I hesitate to use the word, for it is such an affront to my wife. My people "created" these beings as a war weapon.
Galian: Bred from dragons and man, and imbued with fell purpose by my people's dark genetic manipulations.
Galian: They were sent to conquer the world... and they were used as instruments by the army that led to my death.
Galian: And so their rise is my rise. To uncreate them is to undo myself. But they could not be controlled and would have consumed all life on Lore.
Galian: They were wily, clever, but ultimately corrupt. Beings of that nature are born of manipulation of nature, but they are not capable of being manipulated. Except for by one...

«Erebus enters the scene.»

Erebus: My ears are burning, Uncreator. Would you tell them the truth? How the powers of this world. United entire. Every one of them. And they, as one, turned to me for aid.
Erebus: That as a whole they granted me access, because only I, outside of this world's time, could seal them away.
Galian: We did what we needed and we trapped them beneath the ice. But we knew, all of us.
Galian: Even you, shade. That they could not be forever contained. Even Death, as manipulative as he is, could not hold them.
Erebus: Indeed. I foresaw even then the time of their returning. And so I gave Death an hourglass to mark the time of their returning.
Erebus: A time when chosen others that he likewise could not hold would arise as well. That time has come.
Erebus: And who would have thought? They sing with the voice of the Birdies.
Galian: We thought it. We realized it some time ago. When we recognized in our new friends the truth. That they were chosen not merely now, but repeatedly.
Galian: Not simply for this task but for many. The Chosen have been always so.
Galian: And had you not been so wrapped up in your own schemes, you would have recognized it too, Erebus.
Erebus: Be that as it may. War has come and we must prepare these birdies to fly. For this of their many tasks even I will aid. Especially now that I have been so rudely yanked into the World.

«The scene fades to black...»
WAR!

Dragon War
Platinum

The platinum dragons have risen: Ancient experiments. Weapons of War. Living beings manipulated by the darkest and most fell nation this world has ever known. Their numbers are legion and they stir the dragons and dragonkin of Lore with their manipulations, and have stolen the leadership of the Dragonslayers as well!
  • Fight!
  • Explore Camp
  • Return to Town

Kabak: Born of ice, but not like me. Time has set the dragons free. While Kabak now can sell you realty. He shall not offer you fealty.
    Kabak: But if the dragons you will seal, then Kabak offers his aid to heal.
  • Heal me please - Full Heal and proceeds with dialogue below
  • Let me handle this! - Ends dialogue
    Kabak: That should do sufficiently. Please end this fight efficiently!
  • Thank you!

Clickies!
  • Potion Bag - Refills potions if you have less than four (4) health potions on hand.
  • Cyrus* - You have freed Cyrus! Click his head to have him fight by your side!
  • Cyrus' Head - Cyrus has joined you!
  • Galanoth* - You have freed Galanoth! Click his helmet to have him fight by your side!
  • Galanoth's Helmet - Galanoth has joined you!
  • Sheila* - You have freed Sheila the Dracomancer! However, she is still too week to aid you in battle!
  • Galian - Galian, also known as The Devourer!
  • Erebus - Erebus aids the war in his own ways.
  • Platinum Dragons - +0.1 Ranged BtH per dragon struck down to a maximum of +20.0 BtH (200 dragons).
    * - Galanoth, Cyrus and Sheila appeared in the war camp when the meter hit 51%, 76% and 96% respectively.

To Battle!
    2 BATTLES

Kabak: If my healing you require, all you must do is inquire!
  • Heal Me - Full Heal and continue dialogue below
  • Battle On! - Proceed directly to next set of battles
    Kabak: Now you are all healed up right. It is time to go back to the fight!
  • Thanks Kabak!

2 BATTLES

«Once 100% of the dragon forces were defeated...»

4 BATTLES
    Optional Full Heal by Kabak after battles #2 and #4

«You confront the mastermind behind this war.»

Dragon ???: Ahhh, «You». You are too late, my platinum dragons will spread across Lore until they lay waste to everything!
    «You»: I don't think so... dragon me? I'm sending you right back to the icy depths you came from!
      1 BATTLE: Dragon?
      Full Heal

1 BATTLE: Platinum Dragon King
      Full Heal
    «You»: Now, Galanoth! The creature has been pushed back into the crevice!

«Galanoth summons Kian, who fires a massive blast at the Platinum Dragon King, forcing it to descend into the depths of the crevice as it closes, sealing the Dragon King beneath the ice once again. Galian enters the scene.»

Galian: You have done well, «You». Luckily, that was one of my people's more manageable dangers. Much more fell things lie beneath the ice.

«The scene fades to black. Death can be seen holding his hourglass, which is working as per normal once again.»

Death: They have been returned to our control, lord.

«Back at Tjeli, a familiar set of floating ice cubes hovers above the sealed crevice. The ice cubes materialize, and Frigidere appears.»

Frigidere: I see an opportunity here.

«The scene fades to black, and the Dragon War Platinum shop opens. Once you leave the shop:»
  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Dragon War Platinum

Weapons
  • Platinum Dragon Axe [L. 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, 110, 130 | 150 G]

Pets
  • Baby Platinum Dragon [L. 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, 110, 130 | 150 G]

Corrections thanks to Archlist.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 7/29/2016 16:53:43 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Dragon War: Platinum
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition