Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Juggernaut must be revamped !!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut must be revamped !!!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2015 14:37:36   
shadow.bane

as we all now know that the only way to win a juggernaut duel is to be 100 % pure luck or when u do some dummies in exile server ...

i shamefully say that i have 8 (pure luck) juggernaut wins and ridiculously 19 loses lol

i think that juggernaut should be considered to balance again since a player can never get more then 50 % ratio on level 40 unless maybe if you are at max rank then u have a better chance !

juggernaut battle engine now is like the following , for a level 40 you get opponents with levels between 30 - 34 (due to the new gifts system those levels are fully cored and equipped) so it is much hard to deal with them

so what i suggest is the following : for level 40 u get opponents between level 28 to max 31 or 32 in order to be a bit fair with this fully cored and equipped status ...

then players like me and others can consider playing juggernaut again cause the leader boards are just embarrassing in compared to delta leader boards !

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/20/2015 15:29:41   
Mother1

If they are going to fix Juggernaut wouldn't it make sense to fix it for all levels and not just level 40?

Cause from what I see even with this solution levels 39 and below that also struggle will be having the same problem you are having now.

If anything they need to also make some new cores exclusive for juggernaut mode to help with this problem.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/21/2015 4:05:59   
shadow.bane

i know and i do mean to fix level gap to all levels !! but not 30 and below cause they will go rampage and not let anyone win the daily :p

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/23/2015 4:36:25   
SouL Prisoner

Quick solution is to reduce opponent level. I'm really disappointed that it's been so long and Dev's just don't care about juggernaut nor the players complaining about it.

It's not so hard to know that jugg is imbalanced! All Dev's need to do is just open Jugg lb and they will know! All low level playing. Rarely see any high levels.

It's been nearly 5 hours since the reset and the highest wins so far is "9"!! Wow :/

http://prntscr.com/5vy7x7
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/23/2015 7:49:22   
King Bling

If your "main bae" lemme tell you one thing, jugg at lvl 20 is the most easy.
Post #: 5
1/24/2015 20:57:01   
dragnmastrnite

I agree. Lv 20s is prime time to do juggernaut because you're more or less fighting people that cannot possibly fight back.

They should change the levels, make juggernaut exclusive cores, and always make the juggernaut go first. Seriously, this mode is dead (unless of course you're a level 20)
Post #: 6
1/24/2015 21:45:39   
Mother1

@ Dragnmastrnite

I remember a while ago I suggested raising the min start level to being a juggernaut to level 30. This way the opponents will have a fighting chance while the Juggernaut can still get a challenge. As it is now facing 2 level 10's as a level 20 all you need is one of the spam defensive builds or even a support build possibly and you can plow over most of the opponents at that level unless they are experienced players alts.
Epic  Post #: 7
1/25/2015 7:45:02   
shadow.bane

last night i was playing jugg ! got versus 1 bm level 30 and another merc also level 30 ... the funny thing i that the bm starts and made 485 crit with cannon ( idk if this damage is allowed in jugg ) then i healed and this merc with max bunker also did above 400 damage on me ! then that bm abyssed my armor , i generator then a bot from merc and a bludgeon from the bm gg ! and yeah i hade 440 defense and 460 resistance and not forget the endless protection core :D

this is messed up ... it's even devs don't care about players having fun or getting mad , just want money or they haven't find a solution yet while it's obvious to the naked eye that they should make the opponents level between 26 - 30 max ....

yes and i forgot to say ! i didn't eve strike :P , heal , generator , dead :p LOL

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 1/25/2015 8:39:11 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut must be revamped !!!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition