Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2vs2 Who should start?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2vs2 Who should start?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2015 0:34:50   
santonik

I have a 160 SUPPORT. All the other is about 45-60 or less. This is a problem. I did not start the match. My partner started. This is a big problem. Especially if i play 160 support build.
In practice, I've lost the match even before it begins. impossibly difficult to play defense game with 160 SUPPORT Builds.
Should there be any change here? Would think the highest support of a dominant who will start.
I do not know if this is on purpose or bug?

I have play 40lvl 3rank Mercenary. (Sometimes i testing odd builds)
Epic  Post #: 1
1/21/2015 2:28:54   
Remorse

This is what happens when a factor is determined by RNG.

What pisses me off is people keep complaining about it when any change to the RNG will not be able to solve the issue you are having,

EVEN IF they made the person with the highest support have a 99% chance to start, guess what, people will still complain about that 1%.

So please, stop with the RNG complaining and maybe think of a solution that makes it more fair for everyone.

I proposed a effect where if you go second you get extra rage which is increased providing you have more support/lower level then your opponents.

Note: the extra rage would be very minimal if you had low support/higher level and you go second.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 1/21/2015 2:30:32 >
Epic  Post #: 2
1/21/2015 2:48:29   
santonik

This happens more often than that 1%.

5 games happens 3 times. ;(.....

This happens sometimes and i dont really know what that making. (bad luck) or bug.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/21/2015 3:09:11   
Mother1

@ santonik

It is not a bug. It is as Remorse said Random Number Generator. It has been said many times and I will say it again. More support =/= you will always go first. It only gives you a better chance of going first.

Also Remorse's example was because lately people have been complaining about not going first when they have more support due to most think it is More support = I always go first, instead of More support = you have a greater chance of going first like it is.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/21/2015 4:32:02   
King Bling

@Mother1

Having 160 support, rest all having 60 support, applying the formula, =50%+ 150% - 0% = 200% of starting first while others have -200%, in this case -200% starts 3 out of 5 is not usual, if support just gives "greater" chance of going first, ppl will consider supp as mere stat and ignore it even further.

Thats nothing, I tried using 156+35+6+2 and a 37 started first.

< Message edited by King Bling -- 1/21/2015 11:07:00 >
Post #: 5
1/22/2015 17:38:03   
The berserker killer

I mean at least your partner went first but, to answer your question, you should've went first. You can't implement a random number generator in a game where first turn basically decides if you win or lose.

Im not saying that more support=always go first however more support should = going first most of the time against people with 20 less support.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
1/23/2015 2:16:57   
King Bling

I was not in 2vs2, I was in 1vs1 with that much support (199) and 37 started first. (Oh and if you think 37 is the level of the player, no your mistaken, I meant 37 support started first ( A lvl 40 with 37 supp)).

< Message edited by King Bling -- 1/23/2015 2:18:47 >
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2vs2 Who should start?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition