Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Is it time?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Is it time?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2015 3:35:18   
santonik

This game requires prompt repair balance. Now, this is not nice to play. Personally, I think the biggest wrong with the balance of the game for a few big mistakes.
Incorrect Builds receive the most benefits. Not directly, but combinations of numbers. eg. the defense plus HP / energy intake / destroyed. This makes some Builds really too good.
The game should invest COUNTER possibilities. These are partially missing. Too bad that the game has been tried to develop. However, bias steps. (in my opinion) Counter playing is the key to many things.
It makes the game a lot of interesting and fun. Even if victory% drop slightly. Game makers need to pull themselves together and look at the magnification glass which factors cause cracks in the balance.
I still wonder why the game is the two character class of the same skills. This should be done as separate skills.
This would give a better chance to edit the balance. The game should be done, say, a big upgrade. The update would change the game of interesting and equal.
Now the current game development should be a cross-whistle and focus on developing a better game balance factors. Mistakes happen to everyone. Mistakes must learn. Even if it hurts.
If you do not get errors. Then the players move away. It does not bode well for the operating profit or reputation. Players understand indeed short delay changes.
But not even they tired to wait month after month. Hopefully we can find the enthusiasm to make the necessary changes. And to get new players. All players do not have children. (other than the mind)
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Is it time?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition