Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Scfi rp ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing General Discussion >> Scfi rp ideas
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2015 9:02:55   
Kinzdor

So we seem to have a lack of scfi rps here despite AE having two scfi titles. Though I enjoy WF as a game I would prefer to rp in MQ. Just a few ideas, let me know if you like any.

Gears University: Student life-VA in space! Well kinda. Anyways I love the academy/slice of life type rps, and GU seems like a highly underused setting for one. You`d play as a GU student, going through you`r studies, getting part time job, dealing with secret societies, shadowscythe spies, and finals. There will be a plot using secret societies and a few odd students. Seems like it would be a fun little rp.

Ebilcorp Space station 5: I flesh this out more if people show interest, but the idea is that we work as Ebilcorp employs at Space Station 5, navigating dangerous experiments and corporate warfare.

Not yet named-A leading company known as Indigo, has for years been running classified facilities where four types of beings where made. Mutants-Crosses of human and animal/alien dna. Most are tampered with as eggs or in the womb, a few young adults and teenagers are used. THose however end up in horrifying deaths more often then not. Cybers-Human test subjects body melded with machinery and tech. SOmetimes this gives them grand abitles. Others there mergers are less then perfect. New-Hums: Test tube children designed with altered to give them increased intellect, strength, agility, and etc. Pyshs-These children have been bathed in chemicals since they were embryos. The hope is that the right combo, with give them psychonic powers.

Currently these beings are ether being experimented on in labs or are on the Red Flower Space station. The Red Flower is a private state of the art station, used for Indgios CEo personnel events. To those in the the know however, it is home to barbic gladiator games. One person from each test group is placed in an arena and pitted against one another. While combat are a part of it, they aslo compete in races, obstacle courses, puzzles, oh and avoiding small missiles, and attack drones. These games not only are a good source of income (people pay good money to get in then, there`s the bets, the meals, and board.) It also provides field testing for the subjects. However there goals lie far beyond these foolish games, but just what are those goals? The plot would have you playing as a test subject, trying to survive through the games. Later on trying to figure out the true goals of the company will become the plot but first you must escape!

SDF:Sage- A top of the line space craft named for the being of old times who offered both protection and wisdom. The Sage is top of the line, outfitted with the best tech available and has the largest crew capacity of it`s type. The ship has been outfitted with top of the line specialized crew members (captain, pilot, com expert, navigator, engineer) SDF soldiers and there commanders, and last but not least expert researchers and scientists. The Sages misson is to explore yet uncharted areas of space, the science team to study these new planets and the soldiers to protect them, and be prepared if hostile threat to humanity is located.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/22/2015 19:34:40   
TJByrum

The SDF:Sage sounds the most intriguing from the list.

But I would personally like to see a 'dirty dozen in space' roleplay. Basically, a roleplay about a bunch of thugs, mercenaries, assassins and such who group up to accomplish a specific goal.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing General Discussion >> Scfi rp ideas
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition