Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Someone's suggestion about war

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Someone's suggestion about war
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/22/2015 19:19:40   
nowras

Someone suggest something on twitter about the war and i want to post it here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://puu.sh/eTjGZ/e64e7e6870.png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Comments:

1st: It's Impossible to do 30 wins in 30 minutes unless you're a low level player

2nd: War Commander drop rate should be changed to : 90% normal bombs and 10% Super bombs in 1 vs 1 ( It Should drop every battle ''100% drop rate'' ) and 50% in 2 vs 2 and Juggernaut with of couse a 50% chance for normal bombs .

3rd: It should be capped to 30 bombs.

Image tags aren't allowed ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 1/22/2015 21:02:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/23/2015 1:27:35   
Mother1

I can support this. I would love to see the chance even if it is a small chance to get super bombs off of a war commander core.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/23/2015 5:05:21   
SouL Prisoner

The super bomb drop rate is really really low. I fought over 150 2v2 and so far i got only 2 super bombs.

And exile keeps getting all this "War Rally" i mean WTH?? It's not like legion players hate to make some influence. Exile players easily made 5k influence in a 1-2 days, we/legion still stuck low! :/

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 1/23/2015 5:07:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/23/2015 10:05:11   
Mother1

Soul prisoner

Well the war is moving really slow, the main objective has was more health than any other objective, and exile is on offense which means they can at some points get more damage with the bombs that legion can with their items.

However since legion has a big enough lead exile will keep getting war rallies to stay in the game. Legion has no need for a war rally because they are ahead.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/23/2015 11:00:37   
SouL Prisoner

lol i know that. I talking for the players. War rally just doesn't affect Exile, but also players. They easily gain the personal influence! The war might benefit overall legion players, but not individually.

Individually they gotta work their buts off!

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 1/23/2015 11:01:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/23/2015 14:32:00   
Mother1

@ Soul Prisoner

Don't forget there are players who saved their war commander cores that were given as free gifts from the gifting. Anyone who did this will get easily bomb drops without work. Then there is the fact that

A) You can buy super items with Varium
B) You can update normal Items into Super Items with Varium.
c) Even if you didn't save the cores you can still buy them in game.

Epic  Post #: 6
1/23/2015 14:58:20   
SouL Prisoner

So then it's the hard working players Vs the rich players. Not everyone prefers to spend varium for everything, even though it has an alternative method.(Hard work) So varium option is out of the question/suggestion. As far as for the commander core, legion players only receive 30-50 damage, while Exile gets double of that thnx to the frequent war rallies!

You have to agree even if, let's say Exile loses, players were still benefited in a ways. (Gained more influence than the legion players) So, more of personal gain than the alignment!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/23/2015 15:22:08   
Mother1

@ Soul prisioner

The side that is on offense will always get the higher influence due to there being two objectives that have higher offensive power at different points in the war where as the defensive side will always have a flat rate with war bombs.

If you add war rallies to the offensive side then of course it would be like that. Since exile is on offense and is losing still war rallies will come randomly to help them out.

IIRC war rallies were made with the soul purpose to aid the losing side so the winning side wouldn't win by a landslide like exile did in the first 3 wars.
Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Someone's suggestion about war
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition