Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

change to +15 core, eternal protection

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> change to +15 core, eternal protection
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/24/2015 7:56:54   
a non varium player

how a str user sees +15 core -> cool, liltle less defenses and add the stats to str
or any other stat increasing cores thats how a str user sees them
i like to play focus, but when 37 suport goes frst and kills me, i m forced to use 37 suport str build

this is how i would like this core to change (dont mind the numbers, just eg)
like in batle it says level 1 endless protection, i want to increase its level with more level it gives more defenses
this is how it should go
lev 1 +5 to defenses -> acquired when all of stats are atleast 25 like lev 1 focus
lev 2 +10 to defenses -> when achieved focus 2
lev 3 +15 to defenses -> f3
lev 4 +20 -> f4
lev 5 +25 -> f5
lev6 +30 -> f6
upto highest focus that can be achieved

this decreases the effectiveness for 37 supp str users and some other str builds
while increased effectiveness for focus users.
Post #: 1
1/24/2015 8:18:52   
Drianx

Not everyone has got access to the core, and now it is basically impossible to get. Therefore buffing the core should not be done.
I'd support only if the core is made available to all players, for a reasonable, regular core price.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/24/2015 12:52:59   
King Bling

Driax, you can get lots of credits still using the code redeems, I myself got 72k from it in 2 days time, when nem, joe omi and lot more of em gave over 200 codes, supported atm str poison tlms harass ppl too much
Post #: 3
1/24/2015 14:17:57   
  Exploding Penguin

I don't think it's that bad. I prefer to play long, drawn-out battles where my opponent makes the best use of this core and I still win at about the same rate as I used to.

On paper it seems really good but in practice I haven't found it to be as OP as everyone is making it out to be.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/24/2015 15:03:02   
Drianx

@king blig: The fact that people gifted a lot in the first days of the new system doesn't mean it happens like that everyday. Check the daily leaderboard, people are barely gifting these days.
The gifting event In December was so big because it was set up like a competition: people were competing for the grand prize - the more you gifted the higher the chance, but competition was fierce.
Nowadays most varium people have already claimed the gifter achievement and then stopped gifting already. There is no incentive to keep doing it.
So the endless shop is inaccessible within a reasonable amount of time.

@Exploding Penguin: I wasn't saying it is OPed, I said I do not support buffing it.

Besides, requesting a buff for an item that is impossible to get is selfish. It is like I would suggest adding a +XX core to my Dragon Buster Armor, knowing that not many people have it.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 1/24/2015 15:05:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/24/2015 15:27:38   
The berserker killer

I don't think its bad
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
1/24/2015 18:37:41   
dfo99

the str build (especially the tlms) is not overpowered, just the varium equips at this build made them overpowered. the f2p tlms are really no problem. so, not suported.

< Message edited by dfo99 -- 1/24/2015 18:38:00 >
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> change to +15 core, eternal protection
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition