Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Robots + Deflects + Technology

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Robots + Deflects + Technology
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2015 2:57:37   
Rayman
Banned

Do you guys think its a good Idea to have Robots Improve with tech and Deflections with tech?

quote:

Because you can simply abuse tech with a deflectable robot and Get Free High DMG Most Of the time.

It makes sense to have the robot improve with tech, But It should Improve with tech+Other stat at the same time Or simply add the deflections back to support.

Or we can make all the Robots Blockable again, It doesnt make any sense to block The Gamma bot beam or the Kartherax attack but there have to be a way to block these attacks. Like adding some kind of energy to our arms which lets us block these beams.

At The end its not actually a suggestion, I just want to know what the players think about this.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/25/2015 3:29:21   
Remorse

I think it would be cool in robots improve with a combination of support and technology.

Then they could also remove the focus bonus, focus is a limiting factor in most build creation.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/25/2015 18:01:05   
Rayman
Banned

It would be a good idea to make the robots improve with that combination, also the Guns must improve with other stat or maybe another Combination like you said for bots.
And about Focus I have to agree that focus should go but robots must improve with some kind of combination 1st, like you said.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/25/2015 19:34:33   
Mother1

IIRC the only reason robots were all blockable at first was because the staff when they first made them couldn't make them deflect able which IIRC some of my older buddies who originally had the gamma bot complained about. Now that they can make deflect able robots In my opinion there is no excuse to make robots with deflect able moves block able.

As for making support hold deflections again to be honest it would be just trading one problem for another. Thanks to the recent buff to support with rage there are more support builds out there. Most have to worry about high deflection chance due to low tech which in a sense is a draw back to this build. Giving deflections back to support while it may help in some areas would be buffing support builds again and would be rewarding those low defense builds with high deflection chance as well as make Support builds less of a glass cannon due to this.
Epic  Post #: 4
1/25/2015 22:53:21   
Rayman
Banned

Yes mother i know what happened, I wouldnt want them blockable again, they can stay blockable if they move the deflection back to support but like you said it would make support builds kind of a problem but in the OP there is another suggestion which is to make the bots improve with a combination of stats just like remorse said, this way we wouldnt need to make robots beams blockable again (which would help in some areas), and deflection back to support wont be needed.

The problem here are the robots which can be abused by abussing tech with a deflectable robot, they get all the robot power+almost a free hit with no risk, while the blockable only bots get a risky chance to use if you want to get alot of dmg with it by adding alot of tech.

AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/25/2015 23:30:51   
Mother1

The problem I actually seen is that Focus can be combined with Spam builds. Focus what gives bonus robot Damage was originally designed to promote balanced builds. So why is it that Focus doesn't work for having all your stats close to each other instead of the way it is now?

It is because of this that all you need to do is make sure all your stats are 45 at least to get the full benefit of focus then used the rest of what is left to spam a stat (in this OP problem case Tech for high robot damage with little risk due to deflections.

However if they made focus where all stats had to be as close as possible to get the bonus than those Focus /Spam builds wouldn't be getting the benefit of extra damage from focus + the robot damage bonus from Tech and deflections.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 1/25/2015 23:31:21 >
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Robots + Deflects + Technology
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition