Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sell the promo weps in the Upgrade Shop for Varium

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Sell the promo weps in the Upgrade Shop for Varium
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2015 9:53:55   
The berserker killer

I understand that the staff is allowing these weapons to be sold for creds the next year but that's one factor that's ruining the game. You can't give everyone such access to the same weapons. Limit this by either:

1) permanently letting them be sold in the upgrade shop for varium
or
2) Seasonally letting them be sold in the upgrade shop for varium.

One more thing to add. You switched this game from passives to a game mainly about cores yet you limit the cores we have access to hence you limit the progression of the game. Im not sure if it may sound like a bad idea at the moment but instead of allowing the weapons to be sold during each season, just keep them in game permanently and once a year passes for a promo then just allow it to stay in game.

Afterall, its not like the two blackabyss bots have been going anywhere or is going anywhere.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
1/26/2015 13:51:36   
Mother1

Not supported.

The whole point of doing this was so the gap between varium and non varium players would be closed. Doing this would be opening the gap between the two classes of player which contradicts the entire point of omega.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/26/2015 14:51:59   
Lord Machaar

I think I should send you by a time machine to "Gamma, Beta or Delta", where varium players had it all, it would be a heaven for you, but sorry I can't :/.
That era is over, I hope you understand that.
MQ Epic  Post #: 3
1/26/2015 16:31:14   
King Bling

Some people get jealous, some selfish, some want it all, give your ego a little fall. Most of the promo has op bots, which should soon be in-game for free, its either buy it early and get an edge over the others for a certain time or wait for a year = 12 months = 365 days = 8760 hours, that is the reason they are called "promo", promotional items that can be used exclusively by P2P people, which later come in-game what so ever, the reason they will be bought in-game is the reason it will bring in more people who were defeated en numerous amount of times due to the promos, which in turn will grow the game, not ruin it, you have bought it before hand which is the reason you dont want those items in-game which will ruin your gameplay and your money which you used.
Post #: 4
1/26/2015 16:37:31   
Lord Machaar

Other reason is, when those promos come back in the next year, another OP promo comes out, I think this is pretty clear.
MQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/26/2015 20:52:15   
The berserker killer

if its permanently being allowed in game I don't see a problem. if kids want var, go do surveys
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
1/26/2015 22:03:08   
Mother1

@ the berserker killer

The problem is you are suggesting something that will contridict the original purpose of omega which was made to Close the power gap between players not increase it. Making promo's available to all for credits in a year was part of this solution. Making them permanent but varium only increases that gap.

Not everyone can do surveys due to the age of the players and even with survey's the following can happen

1) You aren't rewarded your points
2) They take a lot of time which many are patient to do especially the same kids you are trying to make due surveys just so promo's can become permanently varium only.

I do surveys myself and from experience I know how time consuming it is to get enough points to get varium.

When I got the preorder from the omega promo saving enough points took me 5 months.
Epic  Post #: 7
1/27/2015 1:18:12   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

Not supported.

The whole point of doing this was so the gap between varium and non varium players would be closed. Doing this would be opening the gap between the two classes of player which contradicts the entire point of omega.

But did that really help?? If you think it was bad that time, then please explain how it great now?? The only reason some f2p players complained about the gape that time was because loses actually showed up on your're page. But apparently all players are too damn ashamed to show that. Talk about over sensitive. What's the point of wining it self? Other than gaining some extra credits.(If credits is all that matter than go DO NPC) If you can't show off you win record, then seriously no point of keep a record either. Remove that too. Remove all the competitive things in the game because some players are just too..... to face a challenge.

It's ok for the game to show and do violent stuff, but players shouldn't feel shadowed by others win! WOW! If you really care so much, you should help them in real life too.

ED is quite a unique game, please don't ruin it anymore. The exclusive thing about ED is it's PVP. A real hardcore PvP. So their's just no sense in hiding players record. And if you feel you must do that, then please make it optional. Let players choose if they want to show their record or not!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/27/2015 1:28:35   
Mother1

@ Soul prisoner

On the loss subject I made this topic sometime ago due to us getting a mute button.

However as I pointed out the whole point of them making promo's available to all was because they wanted to close the varium non varium gap. If players still want to complain that is their right, however, this suggestion in itself goes against what omega stands for and will cause the gap of power to shift once again.

Epic  Post #: 9
1/27/2015 18:18:28   
The berserker killer

Thats absolutely ridiculous mother. Sorry but I've tried the surveys myself right after the abyss promo got nerfed and guess what...i got 1k points a day with 10 minutes a day, 3 330 point surveys for just "submitting valid contact information". The survey excuse being too hard or time consuming is not an excuse.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 10
1/27/2015 18:53:08   
Mother1

@ the berserker killer

Surveys you do =/= surveys I do. Also Survey's you can get =/= surveys I can get.

Survey's vary based on account information and location or didn't you know this? Just because you can get points that quick doesn't mean everyone can. Did you know the age you set for your account can block of certain surveys? Did you know that an offer available in one place may not be able in another? These things do matter and from experience I have done offers that sometimes don't even pay me the points for my work.

Epic  Post #: 11
1/27/2015 18:59:40   
The berserker killer

Doesn't change the fact that everyone gets surveys and tbh it takes way longer to earn 50 bucks than it does to take a survey. You put in way too much time and effort in an actual job to earn 50 bucks than sitting at home in your bed or on your couch or in your house and doing a survey.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 1/27/2015 19:00:51 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 12
1/27/2015 19:12:10   
The Jop

Doing a survey doesn't get you 50 dollars though. Plus many of them have viruses and don't deliver the rewards they promise.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
1/27/2015 19:21:22   
The berserker killer

the portal/survey pages have a help team that you can call or email in case you did a survey and they didn't deliver
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 14
1/29/2015 12:17:19   
JUSTICE IS MINE

Let's be honest....Deep down nobody likes Omega....Even the developers don't like Omega. So they have to roll with it and move on cause no point in trying to go back. Who cares if there's a gap between 2 types of players? As if people don't already getting sworn at enough in PVP for no reason...And also without knowing it people who complain about disadvantages of being non-varium actually like being disadvantaged. Why else would the stick around for beta, Gamma, Delta, but then just leave cause of boredom in Omega..

Profanity is not allowed on the Forums and will result in harsh consequences. ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 1/29/2015 19:56:59 >
Post #: 15
1/29/2015 19:19:03   
dfo99

that's why everybody call the varium guys of "p2w noobs"..
Post #: 16
1/29/2015 20:03:57   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Hi everyone,

Sadly this thread has turned into a complaint thread filled with bickering and unconstructive criticism. Please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules before posting.

From the ED Suggestions Rules:
quote:

Be courteous of others' suggestions. If you agree, it is helpful to explain what you like about the suggestion. If you disagree, explain your criticisms kindly. Flaming/insults will not be tolerated.

I'm forced to lock this suggestion since you've clearly gotten off topic.

Thanks,
Battle Elf
ED GD Archknight
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Sell the promo weps in the Upgrade Shop for Varium
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition