Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A fix to juggernaut

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> A fix to juggernaut
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2015 19:17:37   
Juan Tipo

Started coming back to Juggernaut, but I've noticed it needs some fixes mostly because it's nearly impossible to win. I'm gonna make a suggustions for juggernaut. Not only for Level 40, but like Level 20-40.

1.) Giving Passives Skills to the Juggernaut player

2.) Allowing the Juggernaut to start first doesn't matter whether he has more or less support

3.) Disableing these following skills from the Oppenents Skill Trees
A.)Bounty Hunter
-Field Medic
-Static Grenade

B.)Mercenary
-Field Medic
-Static Smash

C.)Tech Mage
-Field Medic
-Assimilation

D.)Cyber Hunter
-Field Medic
-EMP Grenade

E.)Tactical Mercenary
-Field Medic
-Static Smash

F.)Blood Mage
-Field Medic
-Energy Parasite

4.)The oppenents can't take away energy from the Juggernaut player in any way, but they can still gain energy by Generator, Battery Backup, etc.

5.)The oppenents can't heal with Field Medic, but they still can heal with other skills besides Field Medic

If you comment your thoughts on this, I would really appreciate it, Thanks.

Epic  Post #: 1
1/26/2015 19:32:18   
Lord Machaar

Hmm interesting, but to make those players not able to use skills they invested skill points in will be a bit disturbing for them. Most of the skills you have stated usually are famous ones and plyers tend to max them out.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
1/26/2015 19:56:27   
Mother1

Interesting but this would do more harm than good. As Lord Machaar pointed out anyone who has invested in skills only for them to go bye bye during a juggernaut battle when they are FORCED to fight the juggernaut is like cutting off an arm and an leg. It is basically the pyro fly pyro swarm but on a worse extent.

Not to mention lower level juggernaut already rule this mode due to them getting weak opponents who have no clue how to deal with Juggernauts. This idea will make things even worse for those players and possibly make them want to quit.

I remember the amount of runners I got with my main when fighting Juggernauts in Delta and back then we had all our abilities at our disposal. This is that only worse.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/27/2015 1:37:48   
SouL Prisoner

Only the high levels need fix. Low levels are already enjoying this mode. Arghh, you have no idea how that pisses me off! :/ I really want to play jugg and just waiting for them to fix it. It's been like 3-4 months since i got back and me and many other players have been complaining about it. But Dev's.... Just got no time for that.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 1/27/2015 1:38:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/27/2015 10:45:45   
Shadow7777777

Just make the level difference be based on a percentage of the Juggernaut's level instead of a fixed value.

< Message edited by Shadow7777777 -- 2/1/2015 8:47:28 >
Post #: 5
1/27/2015 22:52:00   
Juan Tipo

Thanks for like at least sharing facts and experiences.

I've come across my mind with these other suggustions:

-These Juggernaut fixes will be only for Levels 36-40

-Changing the Level range of oppenents to Levels 20-33

-Since disabling skills will disturb oppenents, How about when they retrain they can like have save 4 builds at the time, like 1vs1, 2vs2, Juggernaut, 2vs1, so that they can be already aware that their skills will be disabled at 2vs1. When retraining under 2vs1, there can be like a black square on the skills that are disabled during the battle and they have a number 1 in it, and the disabled skill doesn't count as a skill point.

It would be very helpful if you guys also like improved my suggustions, adjust them, or make new suggustions that will help and balance Level 36-40 Juggernaut.
Epic  Post #: 6
1/28/2015 9:04:56   
shadow.bane

just make the battle between juggernaut and 2 foes like in 10 + level differences it will solve the problem ! like for level 40 u get opponents in between 26 - 30 level max ...

Enough SAID . hope devs will listen e.e

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> A fix to juggernaut
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition