Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Arcade tokens: Discuss Higher level Achievement and rate of gold

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Arcade tokens: Discuss Higher level Achievement and rate of gold
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2015 12:17:53   
FameFortune

I have never gotten a gold in my time playing since beta (I don't remember when arcade came out). I have spent who knows how much tokens in Frozen Fury now I have 7,240 VIP points, I only got a few silvers and 0 gold prizes. What the heck?! Unfortunately I spent my 175k credits on Endless's Armor (Got 4 shards from gifting) because I felt like I was running out of time as it's 1/27/15 so not many days until february now and it has seasonal rare quality.

Bottom line I think the I should have more use for my larger amount of VIP points if you NEVER going to give me a gold.
I went on all my accounts and characters I have access to and I have 13,240 total VIP points.
Post #: 1
1/27/2015 21:33:53   
Mother1

I would agree if not for winning several gold items myself.

On my main I won't gold prices 9 times each in a different arcade and on 3 of my alts I won at least 1 gold prize with one of them getting two gold prizes.

In the old arcade I got lucky and won me a junker home while trying to get that assault bot and hover bike.

All and all I have to say the arcades old and new are 100% random with what you win. I have seen many people including my buddies win gold prizes off of one token as well as myself with one of my alts.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Arcade tokens: Discuss Higher level Achievement and rate of gold
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition